ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Arrogant Bitch Is Gone (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
9th August 2006 04:23 PM
Some Guy she blames the media and electronic voting machines, which she claims will ruin our democracy. What a douchebag.
9th August 2006 04:25 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
she blames the media and electronic voting machines, which she claims will ruin our democracy. What a douchebag.

She was no friend to Israel.
9th August 2006 04:28 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

How did you enjoy Hotlanta?
9th August 2006 04:33 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Only three of the eight absconded Egyptians have been apprehended thus far.
9th August 2006 04:34 PM
Poplar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
You related to this punchy knothead or something? Is he out there in Cali holding up the great American conservative movement? There's that personal love of politicians again, a phenom I'll never understand.

i don't love politicians. but i find it awful hard to listen to such bilge from those who would just assume refer to them as nazis. That's small-minded, reactionary crap.

As for the threat faced by jews: I'd start worrying less about Mel fucking Gibson and more about the overwhelming global opinion regarding the offensive in Lebanon. Anyone who has problems with the US occupation of Iraq should have serious reservations about the actions of the Israeli military.
9th August 2006 04:35 PM
Some Guy Falcons play the Patriots this Friday night!
9th August 2006 04:39 PM
rasputin56 Preseason football is the worst.
9th August 2006 04:39 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Falcons play the Patriots this Friday night!

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/08/09/060809183122.rjv9k7v2.html
9th August 2006 04:40 PM
Poplar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Preseason football is the worst.

agreed. unwatchable. go panthers.
9th August 2006 04:44 PM
BONOISLOVE Relax. Sometimes you little people forget that because of important dudes (such as me) the world is a better place. Don't worry, just watch your rugby, soccer, whatever, and leave the important issues to important fellows.
9th August 2006 04:46 PM
Some Guy Football is football it's all good. I'm concened about Carolina this year. I will be at the game.
9th August 2006 04:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Football is football it's all good. I'm concened about Carolina this year. I will be at the game.

Nanky ?!?!

9th August 2006 05:03 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Football is football it's all good. I'm concened about Carolina this year. I will be at the game.

You should be concerned about TB! We own Vick (he must have nightmares about Rice). Carolina does look real tough.
9th August 2006 06:14 PM
Poplar
The NFC South (NASCAR division), baby. The whole damn division is for real.
Carolina will edge out Tampa.
9th August 2006 06:46 PM
Joey
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

You should be concerned about TB! We own Vick (he must have nightmares about Rice). Carolina does look real tough.

The K.C. Chiefs will absolutely SUCK !!!!!!!

9th August 2006 06:49 PM
RollingstonesUSA
9th August 2006 10:01 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
she blames the media and electronic voting machines, which she claims will ruin our democracy. What a douchebag.

The Steelers will most likely repeat as AFC champs.

McKinney jumps the shark, at least we all hope she does. Yikes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3gTpqMVOVQ
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)