ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Arrogant Bitch Is Gone (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
9th August 2006 02:15 PM
Poplar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
the half-wit Nazi bitch.

Take a good look, folks - this says it all.
9th August 2006 02:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot But if we didn't have the right/left wingnuts...who would we make fun of?

The Eagles and U2!!!
9th August 2006 02:17 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I denounce extremists on both sides.

I like that preacher Joel ?...he has a hot wife.
9th August 2006 02:20 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Take a good look, folks - this says it all.

Which part don't you like - half wit, Nazi, or bitch?
9th August 2006 02:33 PM
Poplar
Lame conservaties repeatedly cry: "radical, extremist, out of the mainstream, etc..."
Lame liberals always fall back on: "nazi, racist, etc..."

Time for the world to grow out of shit like that.
9th August 2006 02:35 PM
jb I don't care too much for Mel Gibson....sadly,even after his remarks, only 23% think he is an anti-semite!!!! Only in America can you become more popular with hate speech.
9th August 2006 02:44 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
I don't care too much for Mel Gibson....sadly,even after his remarks, only 23% think he is an anti-semite!!!! Only in America can you become more popular with hate speech.

No kidding, check out that Austrian-born guy who used to put oil on his body and pose in his underwear for other men in gyms. He openly admires Hitler, and now he's governor of California. Maybe he can pardon Melvin Gibson and they can run together next time. I'm telling you JB, you have way more to fear from those extremists than you do from the Hezbos.
9th August 2006 02:47 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
jb wrote:
I don't care too much for Mel Gibson....sadly,even after his remarks, only 23% think he is an anti-semite!!!! Only in America can you become more popular with hate speech.

I have to admit, when his movie first came out and you would call him an anti-semite, it really irked me and I often had to bite my tongue. To me, it was like you can take any Christian belief and call it anti-sematic; which of course is not true. Obviously, from his remarks, I was wrong about Gibby. My apologies.

TBS
9th August 2006 02:49 PM
glencar What will Cynthia do with her life? Buckwheat impersonator?
9th August 2006 02:49 PM
jb
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I have to admit, when his movie first came out and you would call him an anti-semite, it really irked me and I often had to bite my tongue. To me, it was like you can take any Christian belief and call it anti-sematic; which of course is not true. Obviously, from his remarks, I was wrong about Gibby. My apologies.

TBS

I was kidding a bout the movie-it really didn't bother me as I am not a christian, so whom am I to judge a movie based on Christ. I was more concerned in his interviews where he just couldn't admit 6 million jews died in the Holocaust..anyway, I really could care less about him..we should all be worth a billion dollards and hang out drunk with hot babes,,,
9th August 2006 02:54 PM
glencar Even if his career is over, he's 3/4 of a billionaire. In America, everyone's rep gets rehabbed these days.
Poplar From CNN.COM:

In a CNN interview in August, the Simon Wiesenthal Center's founder, Rabbi Marvin Hier, said Schwarzenegger has done more to further the cause of Holocaust awareness than any other movie star.

"I've known him for 24 years ... and he's never demonstrated any bigotry and anti-Semitism. To the contrary, he's stood up for tolerance," Hier said.

Schwarzenegger's father, Gustav, was a member of the Nazi Party during World War II.

In 1990, the actor asked the Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles to investigate his father's role.

Hier said, "He told me it's really important to him to find out the truth about his father ... I think the reason he wanted to know about this father's past was that he felt bad about it, not because he was sort of proud of it."
TampabayStone
quote:
jb wrote:
I was more concerned in his interviews where he just couldn't admit 6 million jews died in the Holocaust..anyway, I really could care less about him..we should all be worth a billion dollards and hang out drunk with hot babes,,,

I did not no about the not admitting the amount of Jews that died in the Holocaust; I thought that was his father. I did like him as an actor and I am disapointed that he turns out to be such an ass.

Drunk, $$$$, and hot babes!!!!
9th August 2006 03:02 PM
glencar I don't recall him denying the number. the quote I heard was that "4 million, 6 million, 8 million? What's the difference in horror?" I'm sure someone who cares can actually find the quote itself.
9th August 2006 03:03 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Poplar wrote:
From CNN.COM:

In a CNN interview in August, the Simon Wiesenthal Center's founder, Rabbi Marvin Hier, said Schwarzenegger has done more to further the cause of Holocaust awareness than any other movie star.

"I've known him for 24 years ... and he's never demonstrated any bigotry and anti-Semitism. To the contrary, he's stood up for tolerance," Hier said.

Schwarzenegger's father, Gustav, was a member of the Nazi Party during World War II.

In 1990, the actor asked the Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles to investigate his father's role.

Hier said, "He told me it's really important to him to find out the truth about his father ... I think the reason he wanted to know about this father's past was that he felt bad about it, not because he was sort of proud of it."

Yeah, the guy raised as an old school Nazi in Austria was lying back when he said he admired Hitler. But he's like REAL serious about the Simon Wiesenthal Center, forget the fact that its at around the time he's trying to splash in Hollywood (any Jews in Hollywood?) and probably staking out a political career.

You related to this punchy knothead or something? Is he out there in Cali holding up the great American conservative movement? There's that personal love of politicians again, a phenom I'll never understand.
9th August 2006 03:09 PM
rasputin56 He should be shunned just for letting "Junior" see the light of day.
9th August 2006 03:11 PM
glencar Are there any good movies these days? It's been a while since I've seen a good one.
9th August 2006 03:17 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
He should be shunned just for letting "Junior" see the light of day.

His wife has not aged well...
9th August 2006 03:18 PM
rasputin56 No, but this certainly has makings of one:

Karl Rove, a close advisor to the President, has expressed interest in assisting Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman in retaining his seat, despite a loss in the Democratic Primary last night, ABC News has reported.

Rove was, according to the report, acting on behalf of President Bush.

George Stephanopoulos, writing for the World Newser blog at ABC, wrote that a Lieberman aide had shared with the news agency a message from the White House: "The boss wants to help. Whatever we can do, we will do."

9th August 2006 03:20 PM
glencar Joementum should give it up. It ain't happening.
9th August 2006 03:26 PM
rasputin56 If he had any of the class and dignity his allies thinks he does, he would.
9th August 2006 03:27 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
No, but this certainly has makings of one:

Karl Rove, a close advisor to the President, has expressed interest in assisting Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman in retaining his seat, despite a loss in the Democratic Primary last night, ABC News has reported.

George Stephanopoulos, writing for the World Newser blog at ABC, wrote that a Lieberman aide had shared with the news agency a message from the White House: "The boss wants to help. Whatever we can do, we will do."

I really loath Karl Rove, bur unlike Carville and Begala, he delivers for his candidates. Carville has not helped anyone get elected since Clinton, and Bob Shrum is the kiss of death....
9th August 2006 03:28 PM
glencar Shrum is a moron! Carville is too aggressive. Rove is goofy but he gets it done.
9th August 2006 03:37 PM
rasputin56 Carville and Begala haven't seriously played the game since Clinton. Begala I have no use for but Carville can be as mean and vicious as Rove if needed. Unfortunately, he's married to Dick's mouthpiece, so he has been effectively neutered.

And the day Kerry signed up Shrum that was the day I resigned myself to 4 more years of idiot rule.
[Edited by rasputin56]
9th August 2006 03:39 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Carville and Begala haven't seriously played the game since Clinton. Begala I have no use for but Carville can be as mean and vicious as Rove if needed. Unfortunately, he's married to Dick's mouthpiece, so he has been effectively neutered.

And the day Kerry signed up Shrum that was the day I resigned myself to 4 more years of idiot rule.
[Edited by rasputin56]

True...Matlin was Cheneys spokeperson and seems to dominate her husband....I think they are both more interested in the $$$, than any political campaign.
9th August 2006 03:40 PM
glencar Shrum is 0 for 7 or 8 now.
9th August 2006 03:51 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

His wife has not aged well...

jb the Jews in the US will vote more for Repubs than they did last election due to the Dems abandoning them at Israels time of need
9th August 2006 04:02 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

How wrong can one be

Bush-Rove is a master-blaster kind of relationship, where ROVE is the master, and not the fucked retard! Some gossips really suck, no, really!!
9th August 2006 04:03 PM
rasputin56 Master-Blaster? I thought we've moved on from the Mel Gibson thing?
9th August 2006 04:08 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Master-Blaster? I thought we've moved on from the Mel Gibson thing?

Buddy,

Tina made THAT mad movie, not Mel, sorry!!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)