ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Arrogant Bitch Is Gone (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
9th August 2006 06:03 AM
Jumping Jack Bye, bye Cynthia McKinney!!! Now I bet you wish you had apologized to the policeman you assaulted.

After a life of being supported by taxpayers and the government perhaps now you can get a real job and find out what it is like to work for a living.

F@#$ Off, Bitch and good riddance!
9th August 2006 06:36 AM
lotsajizz I thought this was a Lieberman thread....

9th August 2006 08:08 AM
corgi37 Is this something we should care about?
9th August 2006 09:07 AM
Zeeta English, Adjective

Irrelevant

not related, not applicable, unimportant, not connected
9th August 2006 09:35 AM
Some Guy Now she can become president.
9th August 2006 09:38 AM
rocker "Black girls just want to get fucked all night, they just dont have that much chance"

Shes a real loser
9th August 2006 09:47 AM
gimmekeef Bye Bye Buckwheat!.....JJ...Watch her land some gov't freebie job.....
9th August 2006 09:47 AM
Sir Stonesalot Mr. Rocker....

If you are going to post Stones lyrics here...please take the time to make sure they are correct.

Thanks.

McKinney was a complete nutjob. I think she got elected as a joke...

"Hey Bubba, let's vote for the crazy black chick...it'll be hilarious!"

"Hot damn, Billy Bob, you are one funny dude...let's do it!"

Next day...

"Oh shit Bubba, did you see the paper?"

"God damn it Billy Bob you know I cain't read..."

"Oh yeah, sorry..Didja hear the news today?"

"Yeah, Jeff Gordon may be looking for a new ride next year..."

"No not that news...the crazy black chick.......she won."

"Oh SHIT! What are we gonna do now?"

"Just tell everyone that we forgot to vote."

9th August 2006 10:31 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Mr. Rocker....

If you are going to post Stones lyrics here...please take the time to make sure they are correct.

Thanks.

McKinney was a complete nutjob. I think she got elected as a joke...

"Hey Bubba, let's vote for the crazy black chick...it'll be hilarious!"

"Hot damn, Billy Bob, you are one funny dude...let's do it!"

I figure thats howe Schwarzenegger got elected too.

Good riddance McKinney! Your entire claim to fame will be spazzing on some cop who was trying to protect you.

And the biggest Zionist, jingo/slogan slinging-dipshit in D.C., Joseph Lieberman, lost too! I swear, the electorate may be making a comeback from its Bush Geekismness. It may have just wised up. It just may be......
9th August 2006 10:52 AM
jb Thank god she is out...sorry about Joe, but he lost touch with his local constituients, and as they say, all politics is local. Lamont is kind of scary looking-like Ralp Reed.
9th August 2006 11:03 AM
Lethargy
quote:
jb wrote:
Thank god she is out...sorry about Joe, but he lost touch with his local constituients, and as they say, all politics is local. Lamont is kind of scary looking-like Ralp Reed.

Lamont is an unqualified, annoying, phony jerk. Joe is one of few respectable Democrats in the 2006 Senate, and I can't believe his own party squashed him. Then again, it's party his fault - like you said - if he ignored his base, took them for granted, etc.
9th August 2006 11:11 AM
jb
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

Lamont is an unqualified, annoying, phony jerk. Joe is one of few respectable Democrats in the 2006 Senate, and I can't believe his own party squashed him. Then again, it's party his fault - like you said - if he ignored his base, took them for granted, etc.

I respected Lieberman and was hoping he would pull it out. Unfortunately, the extreme, prejudice elements of my party(Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and other extremists) worked very hard to unseat him. In the end, Conn, gave up on a Senator who provided 18 yrs of excellent service for an unknown, based on the single issue of Iraq. Most democrats also voted to support the war, but Lieberman seemed too closely aligned with Bush. Interestingly, he still may have a shot, but I would think Independents are more alighned with Lamont.
9th August 2006 11:14 AM
gimmekeef So now Bush will appoint him to be ambassador to Israel?
9th August 2006 11:19 AM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
So now Bush will appoint him to be ambassador to Israel?

I doubt it....I think he is done politically . It is a tremendous thing to lose an election like this. Hopefully, he won't end up like that phony Dem. Zell Miller and become a contributor to Fox News-which I think is more likely
9th August 2006 11:34 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:

I doubt it....I think he is done politically . It is a tremendous thing to lose an election like this. Hopefully, he won't end up like that phony Dem. Zell Miller and become a contributor to Fox News-which I think is more likely

jb..I hope you're wrong .....but I dont think he can win as independent....plus losing there will finish him...if he sits out he might be able to come back later...(?)
9th August 2006 11:43 AM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

jb..I hope you're wrong .....but I dont think he can win as independent....plus losing there will finish him...if he sits out he might be able to come back later...(?)

Many republicans could vote for him in the general election and some are sauying he has a better than even chance to win. While I like him, he losed credibility with me as he lost fair and square, and should not get 2 bites at the apple.
9th August 2006 01:13 PM
Poplar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

howe would you know? besides - he's going to get a second term. that pencil-neck liberal, union hack Angelides is trailing badly.
9th August 2006 01:15 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

boy, you hit the nail on the head there...

actually, the election itself was a joke, davis lost that part fair and square, but by then he had conceited defeat...

the thing that set the wheel in motion was that f*cking recall - i still cant believe that the people of this great state have ammended the constitution so that if you get enough signatures, now you can call "shennanigans" on the whole election, and do it again... and the people here figured - wtf? let 'em have their recall and do another election; hell, we'll get to see arnold campaign, and that will be a kick... my opinion is that the democrats got too complacent, thinking "CA will never elect a republican governor again after pete wilson." and since they didnt fluff davis and attack arnold enough, they lost.

edited for spelling (i think)
[Edited by mac_daddy]
9th August 2006 01:17 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:

I respected Lieberman and was hoping he would pull it out. Unfortunately, the extreme, prejudice elements of my party(Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and other extremists) worked very hard to unseat him. In the end, Conn, gave up on a Senator who provided 18 yrs of excellent service for an unknown, based on the single issue of Iraq. Most democrats also voted to support the war, but Lieberman seemed too closely aligned with Bush. Interestingly, he still may have a shot, but I would think Independents are more alighned with Lamont.

That's bull. Extremists? Yeah, Joementum is right in line with the nearly 2/3 of ALL Americans when it comes to the so-called single issue of Iraq. It had just as much to do with him being more of a Republican than a Democrat on quite a few issues than anything else. He has spent more time selling his "fellow" Democrats down the river than critical of Republicans.

Joe has always been about Joe. Keep in mind he was more than willing to give up his Senate seat (and possible control of the Senate) to a Republican if Gore had won in 2000 rather than let another Dem. run while he was running for VP. It's all about power with him which makes him a classic Republican. When he loses, maybe Dubya will give him Sec. of Def. that he's been angling for for awhile. Doubtfulm, though, because he will be of no further use for them. Kind of funny though, that he's now getting what his predecessor got.
9th August 2006 01:31 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

That's bull. Extremists? Yeah, Joementum is right in line with the nearly 2/3 of ALL Americans when it comes to the so-called single issue of Iraq. It had just as much to do with him being more of a Republican than a Democrat on quite a few issues than anything else. He has spent more time selling his "fellow" Democrats down the river than critical of Republicans.

Joe has always been about Joe. Keep in mind he was more than willing to give up his Senate seat (and possible control of the Senate) to a Republican if Gore had won in 2000 rather than let another Dem. run while he was running for VP. It's all about power with him which makes him a classic Republican. When he loses, maybe Dubya will give him Sec. of Def. that he's been angling for for awhile. Doubtfulm, though, because he will be of no further use for them. Kind of funny though, that he's now getting what his predecessor got.

Hillary , who will more than likely be our party's candidate, supported the war...unlike Joe, she has been very critical of the post war effort. I agree, Lieberman was too clsely aligned with Bush, but most dems did vote to invade Iraq....Honestly, are you all that confident in Lamont?
9th August 2006 01:37 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:

Hillary , who will more than likely be our party's candidate, supported the war...unlike Joe, she has been very critical of the post war effort. I agree, Lieberman was too clsely aligned with Bush, but most dems did vote to invade Iraq....Honestly, are you all that confident in Lamont?

Hell, most of the Democrats voted for it because they were too afraid to stand up to Dubya and his war-mongerers because they had snowed most of the public in to thinking war was the only option. This was about more than just voting for Iraq. Confident in Lamont? Don't know but my guess is that he would side more often than not with Democrats than to kiss up to the Republicans and their failed policies on just about every major issue facing this country and not chastise his own party over and over again.
9th August 2006 01:40 PM
jb Lieberman certainly aliented many in his party....he probably felt invincible....I have no problem with democracy working. I just hope we can take back the house , or all of this means nothing.
9th August 2006 01:41 PM
Jumping Jack Lieberman joins Zell, abondonded by a party of extremists.

I wonder why that can't win an election?
9th August 2006 01:44 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Lieberman joins Zell, abondonded by a party of extremists.

Zell hates democrats-you can't really call him one...
9th August 2006 01:51 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Zell hates democrats-you can't really call him one...

Kanye West hates democrats!
9th August 2006 01:56 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Poplar wrote:

howe would you know? besides - he's going to get a second term. that pencil-neck liberal, union hack Angelides is trailing badly.

Because I watched that fiasco and drew all the logical conclusions. There are still tens of thousands of people in California rueing the day they didn't vote for Gary Coleman. Not to mention any and everyone with a WWII vet in their family who despise the half-wit Nazi bitch. But good luck with that, I hope he's as great a "leader" in his second term and he was in his first.
9th August 2006 01:59 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Because I watched that fiasco and drew all the logical conclusions. There are still tens of thousands of people in California rueing the day they didn't vote for Gary Coleman. Not to mention any and everyone with a WWII vet in their family who despise the half-wit Nazi bitch. But good luck with that, I hope he's as great a "leader" in his second term and he was in his first.

Gary Coleman is very serious.
9th August 2006 02:09 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Lieberman joins Zell, abondonded by a party of extremists.

There is nothing more funny than Republicans claiming the Democrats have been hijacked by extremists. Say hi to Falwell, Robertson, Reed, etc., etc., etc.
9th August 2006 02:11 PM
Jumping Jack I denounce extremists on both sides.
9th August 2006 02:12 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Gary Coleman is very serious.

He is also black.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)