ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: C10 Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th August 2006 03:40 PM
throbby I miss them
8th August 2006 03:48 PM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
I miss them

Broke up without even a farewell tour.
8th August 2006 03:58 PM
throbby Was it internal politics?
8th August 2006 04:00 PM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
Was it internal politics?

They got Omaha'ed!!!
8th August 2006 04:01 PM
RollingstonesUSA Where is Joey....
8th August 2006 04:02 PM
pdog
quote:
throbby wrote:
Was it internal politics?

Internal and external politics and bowel movements...
I've met most of them, and a few I haven't met I've become friends with through email, phone and a shared love of noisey rock and roll.
8th August 2006 04:19 PM
the good It is very sad. I remember when I founded the C10 many years ago, I had the highest of hopes for this band of brothers. But alas, it was not to be; for as much as I tried to foment an atmosphere of tolerance and mutual understanding, certain members of the organization simply could not understand that it was about sex and not politics. Truly a shame.
8th August 2006 04:25 PM
nankerphelge The infighting was too much to bear.
Maxy and Joey,
Steelie and SS,
FPM and apparently anyone that doesn't think like him,

it was bound to crash...

9th August 2006 06:51 AM
marko Well,i´m still here!Gonne come back!
9th August 2006 06:54 AM
LadyJane I'm this close to getting the infamous C10 video for our viewing pleasure at the Chicago Summit.

Developing.............................

LJ.
9th August 2006 07:50 AM
Maxlugar They were the group everyone loved to hate.

I still dig a few of them guys though (Nanky, SS, Marko, Moonie, Steelie, Maxmeister, 2000 Man...)

9th August 2006 10:27 AM
Sir Stonesalot How can you miss the C10?

As far as I can see...almost all of us still post here frequently.

And most of us are still good friends.

Sure, there are a couple exceptions...but for the most part we are still all cool with each other.
9th August 2006 10:33 AM
sirmoonie Our accomplishments are still unparalled in the annals of Rolling Stones message boards, as evidenced by our 97% approval rating among females.
9th August 2006 10:43 AM
Starbuck
9th August 2006 10:51 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

That disgusts me to no end. You owe me many beers.
9th August 2006 10:51 AM
marko You got it right SS,lets see,maybe next year is time meet
again,actually i want to come this fall,but money situation
is rather bad,well too bad to get there.
9th August 2006 10:54 AM
throbby Hey SS! Just my impression of late. Not as many posts by you guys like in days gone by. Others appear to have taken the helm.
9th August 2006 12:43 PM
jb This was a very noble thing to do initially ...meeting unknown people in Cleveland to party and celebrate the band we all love certainly started with good intentions. Sadly, the initial bonding seems like a distant memory.
9th August 2006 12:54 PM
pdog Time can heal all wounds, and destroy a womans face!
9th August 2006 01:02 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Time can heal all wounds, and destroy a womans face!

Time, imo, will not heal some of these wounds...I hope I am wrong.
9th August 2006 01:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey Thobby...

A freshman dropped over dead at Ship's two-a-days. Only 17 years old...very sad.

Hey I was serious before...you and Luxy should come down for a football weekend.
9th August 2006 02:04 PM
Starbuck josh, you are right. time will not thaw the ice between lugar & joey or restore fleabit's love for the ubernazis...we must all accept that:

"To everything there is a season,
a time for every purpose under the sun.
A time to be born and a time to die;
a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
a time to kill and a time to heal ...
a time to weep and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn and a time to dance ...
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to lose and a time to seek;
a time to rend and a time to sew;
a time to keep silent and a time to speak;
a time to love and a time to hate;
a time for war and a time for peace."
9th August 2006 02:42 PM
Joey
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Where is Joey....

Here I Is !!!!!!!

I love me C10 Brothers .......next summer we are having our " Five Year Reunion " not only to ' remember distant memories and recall other names ' but to celebrate the Democrats taking control of both House of Congress (...... just three months away ) and the pending resignation of Bushie43 from the Oval Office . YES !!!!!

" Richard Nixon My Ass Ronnie ! "

Kins .

P.S. Just got back from Portland ( late last evening ... I love the way the QWEST CENTER looks in the wee wee hours ..............but I digress )

Anyway , they just added a WHO CONCERT DATE at the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines , IA --- look for THE QWEST CENTER to follow suit REAL soon .

Developing ................

9th August 2006 02:43 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Here I Is !!!!!!!

I love me C10 Brothers .......next summer we are having our " Five Year Reunion " not only to ' remember distant memories and recall other names ' but to celebrate the Democrats taking control of both House of Congress (...... just three months away ) and the pending resignation of Bushie43 from the Oval Office . YES !!!!!

Kins .

P.S. Just got back from Portland ( late last evening ... I love the way the QWEST CENTER looks in the wee wee hours ..............but I digress )

Anyway , they just added a WHO CONCERT DATE at the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines , IA --- look for THE QWEST CENTER to follow suit REAL soon .

I never thought the Who would sell out more shows than the Stones-0but it is happening!!!!
9th August 2006 02:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Here I Is !!!!!!!

Kins .

Actually, this is our 5 year. Any day now, as a matter of fact. Anyone remember what day that was? That changed the cyber-world as we know it?
9th August 2006 03:03 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

Here I Is !!!!!!!

Kins .

The 5th year anniversary is this month, old pal....
9th August 2006 03:35 PM
Joey " The 5th year anniversary is this month, old pal.... "

Oh , HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much for the " Fifth Year Anniversary " Dinner Party .

Damn !

Cuzz !
9th August 2006 03:42 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

I never thought the Who would sell out more shows than the Stones-0but it is happening!!!!

9th August 2006 03:43 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
" The 5th year anniversary is this month, old pal.... "

Oh , HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much for the " Fifth Year Anniversary " Dinner Party .

Damn !

Cuzz !

Joey 8/6/01:

Maxy ,

It was an honor to finally meet you after all of these years . My God....the stories we recalled and the great posts from years past that we somehow remembered ..............truly priceless . I had a smile a mile wide throughout the afternoon until I got lost at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame . Thank God 2000 Man found me sound asleep on that bench along the ledge of the sixth floor stairwell in the Lennon Exhibit . How did I get there ???? Where had I been ????? That Museum make Young Boy Joey sleepy . Or perhaps it was the Saba Spice we had at the Renaissance . Some had Chiba.....Some had Spice .....both worked well .

And yes , your wood gathering abilities were so spectacular , I thought for awhile you , moonlight and myself were back in the outskirts of DaNang.......lighting flares for the Viet Congs . We would have made excellent soldiers..............I think !!!!!!!!

Your pal forever ,

Young Joey

" Hit Me Ronnie " ( Out of the Band )"

Bless you, Joey. I love you too.
9th August 2006 03:49 PM
sirmoonie Remember howe drunk we got at that one bar? We smeared tartar sauce and cheese whiz all over the pool table, then "rubbernecked" all the customers coming in the door. That was awesome. Demented, but awesome.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)