ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Poor Macca Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
8th August 2006 03:05 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I've even come around on Israel. It's time to take it to Hezbollah!

Great news!!! You really tried to help Pug today. He has lost a lot of his skills, and yes, he must find some new material other than "enemy lists". I have faith in him and trust he will rebound from this very bad stretch....I do not know if you and he will greet in Chicago b/c of geographical boundaries.
[Edited by jb]
8th August 2006 03:07 PM
glencar I'm sure we'll meet. I don't care board insults into actual life. That's for the small-minded who have left this board. And Puggy's still young; he can turn it around.
8th August 2006 03:08 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm sure we'll meet. I don't care board insults into actual life. That's for the small-minded who have left this board. And Puggy's still young; he can turn it around.

I truly hate 3 posters here..I will advise you whom they are when we meet.
8th August 2006 03:16 PM
glencar I'm down to 2 since Flea left...
8th August 2006 03:23 PM
nankerphelge Who???
8th August 2006 03:29 PM
glencar Memories in the corner of my mind...
9th August 2006 02:44 AM
gorda I don't believe the tabloids, but . . . still

I feel sorry for the little girl, Beatrice!

How awful for her!

The first three years of a child are critical in their development.

At this age, children are like sponges that absorb everything in their environment.

It is critical that parents provide their children with an environment that will foster a happy child.

Even though, a baby might not comprehend completely what is going on, a baby can sense negative vibes.

When someone decides to become a parent, it is their responsibility to make sure that they do what is best for the child.

Paul and Heather need to swallow their pride! Stop acting like babies! And, take care of that little girl!

9th August 2006 02:48 AM
gorda You know how the tabloids are, but . . .

Gosh, it is just so sad!

Imagine how painful for that little girl!

"Mommy's key didn't work, because Daddy kicked us out!"

I really hope that it is all just some stupid rumour, because this is just way too sad!
9th August 2006 02:56 AM
gorda I think Heather "laughing" and playing it off like it was no big deal was the best thing she could do for her daughter, given the circumstances!

And, how embarrassing! The whole world finds out that "your Prince Charming", the one that promised you eternal love, locked you out!

Obviously, Heather is not a saint, and there are always two sides to a story.

How sad!
9th August 2006 03:00 AM
UGot2Rollme Paul seems to be playing hardball with peg-leg. He must have found her banging the butler, or something.
I figured he'd be mellow after she left the house because he can finally get stoned again (something she apparently prohibited).
9th August 2006 09:43 AM
Bitch Paul was crazy for not having a prenup. Acting stupidly now over a few bottles of cleaning fluid? What an ass! Heather will get her hands on a large fortune and obviously Paul is trying to keep her from taking anything from him, but its too late.

I dont feel sorry for the child, she'll grow up just fine with lots of money to dry her tears. And Heather is probably getting her RO right now with a hot horny guy half Paul's age.

Paul deserves this for being so idealistic in the first place, the fool on the hill!

day after day, alone on the hill, the man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still, nobody seems to like him, they can tell what he wants to do, but hever seems to notice,
the fool on the hill
sees the sun going down
and the eyes in his head
see the world spinning round
9th August 2006 10:38 AM
Starbuck someone is going to have to explain to me why she is entitled to any amount of $$ exceeding half his income since they got hitched.

perhaps the lawyer types can shed some light???
9th August 2006 03:29 PM
Green Tea Mills strikes me as being a real bitch.
9th August 2006 03:31 PM
glencar Which of her legs is fake?
9th August 2006 04:57 PM
MrPleasant Maybe Paul will write something decent now. No more "Freedom"; get back to stuff like "Moonkberry Moon Delight", "Junior's Farm", "The Pound Is Sinking" and such crazy melodies.
9th August 2006 05:03 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Maybe Paul will write something decent now.

You'd think that people
Would have had enough
Of silly love songs
9th August 2006 05:06 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

You'd think that people
Would have had enough
Of silly love songs

That's a great melody. Lyrics and rocking and rolling and rhythms are nice, but I'll take a good melody above any pretentious rocker, at least right now.
9th August 2006 05:11 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
glencar wrote:
Which of her legs is fake?

This one:

9th August 2006 06:09 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
someone is going to have to explain to me why she is entitled to any amount of $$ exceeding half his income since they got hitched.

perhaps the lawyer types can shed some light???

She's not. Paul is an idiot though.

She was really creepy when she was on Days of Our Lives.
9th August 2006 10:24 PM
gorda
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Paul was crazy for not having a prenup. Acting stupidly now over a few bottles of cleaning fluid? What an ass! Heather will get her hands on a large fortune and obviously Paul is trying to keep her from taking anything from him, but its too late.

I dont feel sorry for the child, she'll grow up just fine with lots of money to dry her tears. And Heather is probably getting her RO right now with a hot horny guy half Paul's age.

Paul deserves this for being so idealistic in the first place, the fool on the hill!

day after day, alone on the hill, the man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still, nobody seems to like him, they can tell what he wants to do, but hever seems to notice,
the fool on the hill
sees the sun going down
and the eyes in his head
see the world spinning round

Money is not everything! (Although, it does help . . . )

You think little Beatrice understands that her father is a multimillionaire? All she understands is that she no longer sees her daddy ever day. And, even though she can't understand why, she can sense their mood. This will psychologically scar her for life! She will have trouble trusting people and building long-lasting solid relationships! And, the fact that she's rich will make her distrust people even more! Making her relationships that more difficult!

Paul and Heather need to stop and think about her! It's not fair for her! So, young and already has emotional baggage! THAT SUCKS!

It's none of our business, but the whole thing looks like something taken out of a soap opera!

Paul could have had any woman on the planet! And, he chose her! (A woman over thirty that is missing a leg! I don't think she would have ever gotten married and had a baby, if it hadn't have been for him!)

Now, that they're getting divorced, he offered her £30 million British pounds! (That is like $60 million American dollars!) And, she refused to accept it!

My God! What does this lady want?

I think most average people would be jumping up and down from joy if they ever won one million in the state lottery!

I think Paul was way too generous! £30 million pounds is a lot of money!
[Edited by gorda]
9th August 2006 10:26 PM
MrPleasant You go Paul!
10th August 2006 07:33 AM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:
And Heather is probably getting her RO right now with a hot horny guy half Paul's age.

Ironically enough, an expression we have for that activity over here is "to get your leg over"
10th August 2006 07:39 AM
Bitch LMAO!

I always "get my leg over" when I'm sleeping just doesn't sound right!

Never heard that expression here Gazza!
10th August 2006 07:59 AM
Ten Thousand Motels MILLS BLASTED BY FORMER SISTER-IN-LAW

SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY's estranged wife HEATHER MILLS ate meat and wore fur before marrying the BEATLE, according to her former sister-in-law DIANNA KARMAL. Mills married millionaire businessman ALFIE KARMAL in May 1989, but they divorced two years later. Alfie's sister, who was best pals with Mills, says she was stunned to read the anti-landmine campaigner had become a vegetarian when she started dating MCCartney in 1999, because she enjoyed eating meat so much. Dianna says, "She only became vegetarian after meeting Paul. She loved meat. "And her anti-fur stance is laughable. She used to wear her mum's fur coat. She creates a persona for herself to fit the situation. "Heather also morphed into LINDA MCCARTNEY to hook Paul in. She wore less make-up, increased her charity work and idolised him. "But now she has what she always set out to get. Money, fame and VIP status. "Paul obviously fell in love for a caring, gentle woman she pretends to be. She'll move on from Paul quite easily. But I imagine he will hurt and hollow like my brother."
10/08/2006 07:50

10th August 2006 08:37 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
MILLS BLASTED BY FORMER SISTER-IN-LAW

SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY's estranged wife HEATHER MILLS ate meat and wore fur before marrying the BEATLE, according to her former sister-in-law DIANNA KARMAL. Mills married millionaire businessman ALFIE KARMAL in May 1989, but they divorced two years later. Alfie's sister, who was best pals with Mills, says she was stunned to read the anti-landmine campaigner had become a vegetarian when she started dating MCCartney in 1999, because she enjoyed eating meat so much. Dianna says, "She only became vegetarian after meeting Paul. She loved meat. "And her anti-fur stance is laughable. She used to wear her mum's fur coat. She creates a persona for herself to fit the situation. "Heather also morphed into LINDA MCCARTNEY to hook Paul in. She wore less make-up, increased her charity work and idolised him. "But now she has what she always set out to get. Money, fame and VIP status. "Paul obviously fell in love for a caring, gentle woman she pretends to be. She'll move on from Paul quite easily. But I imagine he will hurt and hollow like my brother."
10/08/2006 07:50

Why does this not suprise me?

10th August 2006 09:03 AM
mojoman she eats beatle meat and spits it out
10th August 2006 11:19 AM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:
she eats beatle meat and spits it out

Speaking of " Spits it Out " ................

I have been shitting like a ' fiend ' all morning .

**** PHEW ****
10th August 2006 11:28 AM
jb sHE WAS VERY SEXY IN THOSE PHOTOS.....
10th August 2006 12:15 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
sHE WAS VERY SEXY IN THOSE PHOTOS.....

I had no idea she was a hooker .........

...I really did not !!!!

Jazzy !

[ Edited by Kins ! ]
[Edited by Joey]
10th August 2006 01:09 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I've even come around on Israel. It's time to take it to Hezbollah!

Wooo Hooo!

Hava nagila,
Hava tequilla,
Wanta fajita in my stomach!

......... what?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)