ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Poor Macca Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
8th August 2006 10:34 AM
Jumping Jack Wife locked out of McCartney home
McCartney divorce sours as star freezes bank account

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- Heather Mills McCartney laughed off being locked out of estranged husband Paul McCartney's London home, her spokesman said on Tuesday, but her divorce battle with the former Beatle appears to be turning sour.

On Monday, police were called to McCartney's London residence when Mills' security guard climbed over the wall of his premises wall to let her in. The locks on the gates had been changed.

"One of the security people inside called the police," Mills' spokesman said. "They turned up and she went off for a drive around the block with the kid."

Mills had arrived at the home with her two-year-old daughter Beatrice, the couple's only child.

"She was laughing about it," Phil Hall said, when asked about newspaper reports that Mills was angry at being locked out.

But he confirmed that McCartney had frozen their joint bank account and had sent a "legal letter" to his wife to complain after three bottles of cleaning fluid were taken from his Sussex home to clean Mills' nearby office.

McCartney's spokesman was not immediately available for comment.

Although the couple described their separation as amicable when it was announced in May, McCartney cited her "unreasonable behavior" in divorce papers and Mills responded by vowing to file counter-claims in Britain and the United States.

Lawyers believe McCartney could lose up to one quarter of his wealth, estimated at 825 million pounds ($1.5 billion), as a result of a divorce.

The couple married in 2002 having met in 1999 at a charity event a year after the death from breast cancer of McCartney's first wife Linda.

Mills has been the target of lurid allegations in British tabloids since separating from McCartney, but he has strongly denied she married him for his money, saying in May there was "not an ounce of truth in this."

8th August 2006 10:42 AM
jb The initial offer of 30 million was rejected as she could possibly be entitled to as much as 750 million dollars. My sense is that it will settle for somewhere in between. As much as I dislike Macca, it seems he is literally being taking to the "bank" by Heather. It is inconceivable to me that he did not have a prenuptial agreement given his vast fortune(estimated at 1.5 billion). The marriage was shaky from the beginning as his kids did not care for her, and it appears that their instincts were correct. Whether she is or not, she comes off very hard and calculated. Donald Trump has more or less been the poster boy for the effective use/need of a iron clad prenuptial agreement. My guess is that Macca, lonely from
the tragic loss of he only real love, Linda, made a hasty decision in marrying Heather given her background and possible ulterior motives. sadly, in this case, the "All you need is love" ideology failed miserably.
8th August 2006 12:16 PM
glencar These must be 2 of the pettiest people going. This divorce could be one of the spectacles that we need for an upcoming cold winter. See: Global warming...
8th August 2006 12:17 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >It is inconceivable to me that he did not have a prenuptial agreement given his vast fortune(estimated at 1.5 billion).<

Just a minor oversight.
8th August 2006 12:25 PM
glencar He was advised to do so but he was following a screwed up system called ADDA & he decided against a pre-nup. And now the fun begins...
8th August 2006 12:27 PM
oldkr
quote:
sadly, in this case, the "All you need is love" ideology failed miserably.

Top Quality post
8th August 2006 01:00 PM
jb
quote:
oldkr wrote:

Top Quality post

Thnak you Oldkr-BKRROTN!
8th August 2006 01:05 PM
glencar I think someone else came up with that first, Joshy.
8th August 2006 01:06 PM
nankerphelge Heather has wolf puss

8th August 2006 01:18 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think someone else came up with that first, Joshy.

?????
8th August 2006 01:21 PM
glencar Hmmmmmmmm...
8th August 2006 01:26 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Hmmmmmmmm...

Oh, you mean the "All you need is love"? I imagine it has been used, but I did not borrow it when drafting the post. It came to me as it would come to most ......................nonetheless, oldkr(bkrrotn) praised my post, and when you receive praise from someone of that stature, I an left humbled.
8th August 2006 01:36 PM
glencar Yesm, you are a humble man!
8th August 2006 01:37 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yesm, you are a humble man!

I had breakfast again this past weekend at the Atlanta Ritz,...I recalled you, Doug, Oldkr, GailT, atruestonesfan, etc.........Pug was not there.
8th August 2006 01:42 PM
glencar That's what made it so nice! You can't always have the same old same old.
8th August 2006 01:44 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's what made it so nice! You can't always have the same old same old.

You are down on the Pug, no?
8th August 2006 01:45 PM
glencar A bit. I find his stuff "tiresome" i.e. boring. I hope he mixes it up this month!
8th August 2006 01:47 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
A bit. I find his stuff "tiresome" i.e. boring. I hope he mixes it up this month!

I understand...he does not post as much as he is a very successful business man. Sadly, by not praticing, he may be losing his touch, no?
8th August 2006 01:49 PM
glencar I think his imitation of you makes him weak. He needs his own gig. No one wants to be a second rate Joey & sadly, that's what he's become. Even Sway takes potshots at him. That has got to hurt.
8th August 2006 01:50 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think his imitation of you makes him weak. He needs his own gig. No one wants to be a second rate Joey & sadly, that's what he's become. Even Sway takes potshots at him. That has got to hurt.

You, me, Joey, are all originals...Pug is younger and very successful, no?
8th August 2006 01:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think his imitation of you makes him weak. He needs his own gig. No one wants to be a second rate Joey & sadly, that's what he's become. Even Sway takes potshots at him. That has got to hurt.

Regardless of the recent attacks, I shall still openly welcome you to Chicago (see below) and look forward to toasting a cold beer with you.

Please obey our laws this time though!

Sadly, I have raised your expectations so high for my posts, that when I am not able to dedicate a large allotment of time to properly and innovatively post, those who know my true skills will experience slight disappointment. not to worry though, you will not know when I have more time to post, and when i do, it will be business as usual (see: riding a bike).

Humiliatingly, you have baited me into allocating some of my very limited "board minutes" to a thread about the fucknut from Liverpool. Sadly, ADDA has failed me here!
[Edited by voodoopug]
8th August 2006 01:57 PM
glencar I plan on breaking many laws in Chicago - you will be my sidekick. Please, we'll go over corporate strategies for new posting techniques so that you can "bone up" on howe to improve your posting. As for making you post on a Macca thread, that's where you usually post. Don't drag me there.
8th August 2006 01:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I plan on breaking many laws in Chicago - you will be my sidekick. Please, we'll go over corporate strategies for new posting techniques so that you can "bone up" on howe to improve your posting. As for making you post on a Macca thread, that's where you usually post. Don't drag me there.

As one of the few young, aggressive, corporate "doers" (not watchers) of the board, your advice shall be headed, but there will be a zero tolerance policy on associating me with any member of the beatles. (or U2, Bon Jovi, etc)
8th August 2006 02:00 PM
glencar I understand, I have the same policy in re Sway.
8th August 2006 02:01 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

You, me, Joey, are all originals...Pug is younger and very successful, no?

Yes, we really got things going. Sadly, Joey isn't going anywhere.
8th August 2006 02:03 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, we really got things going. Sadly, Joey isn't going anywhere.

The Fingerlight is a classic.
8th August 2006 02:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I understand, I have the same policy in re Sway.

8th August 2006 02:33 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
I understand, I have the same policy in re Sway.

very rarely does a thread pass without glencar taking a swipe at me

frankly its kinda disturbing
8th August 2006 02:35 PM
jb Glencar is a very well respected meember of the board..we were once foes, but in time, appreciated one anothers skills and have mutual respect.
8th August 2006 02:56 PM
glencar Joshy, I've even come around on Israel. It's time to take it to Hezbollah!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)