ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Egon's Rolling Stones Adventures Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
8th August 2006 06:27 PM
PartyDoll MEG Hold on he isn't done yet-LOL!!!
8th August 2006 06:31 PM
PartyDoll MEG Our wonderful actor, camera man and a fine, FINE, specimen of a Man!!!

8th August 2006 06:33 PM
PartyDoll MEG Text with this one says: "Miss u________"

8th August 2006 06:40 PM
PartyDoll MEG Oh yes it is OVER for our beloved Egon. No more Stones shows for him. He is very sad!!!

8th August 2006 07:49 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Our wonderful actor, camera man and a fine, FINE, specimen of a Man!!!

All kidding aside, this should be a header AND it's going into Superblow!!!!!!!!!!

Bravo Egon......

Bravo MEG..........

LJ.
8th August 2006 07:51 PM
glencar I like that picture of the aftereffects of the concert!
8th August 2006 07:57 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

All kidding aside, this should be a header AND it's going into Superblow!!!!!!!!!!

Bravo Egon......

Bravo MEG..........

LJ.

I agree...what a cutie...

all I want to know is - howe many 8+ beers bathroom breaks did he have to take - or does he have a Bill Wyman bladder?

8th August 2006 08:01 PM
Riffhard Thanks to both Meg and our good friend Egon. You two have made a rather lackluster leg of the tour at least somewhat bearable with this thread.

Strange venue,huh? Egon one day I will come to Amsterdam and we shall drink Heinekens til the wee hours and partake of the Coffee Houses!

Meg are you going to be making Giants this time around?

The setlist for the Mini Tour had better get a makeover or I might just skip all shows this time out. I am still havng a tough time digesting the inclusion of Kanye West. I will go to the show and greet many people,but I will not step foot inside the stadium until well after this idiot as left the building. I will not greet Kayne or anyone who watches his set. Those fans will be persona non grata for Riffy.

Riffy
8th August 2006 08:11 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Thanks to both Meg and our good friend Egon. You two have made a rather lackluster leg of the tour at least somewhat bearable with this thread.

Strange venue,huh? Egon one day I will come to Amsterdam and we shall drink Heinekens til the wee hours and partake of the Coffee Houses!

The setlist for the Mini Tour had better get a makeover or I might just skip all shows this time out. I am still havng a tough time digesting the inclusion of Kanye West. I will go to the show and greet many people,but I will not step foot inside the stadium until well after this idiot as left the building. I will not greet Kayne or anyone who watches his set. Those fans will be persona non grata for Riffy.

Riffy

Riffy, egon lives in France. You'll have to hoist petards, Henri!
8th August 2006 08:13 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Thanks to both Meg and our good friend Egon. You two have made a rather lackluster leg of the tour at least somewhat bearable with this thread.

Riffy

Chicago and Churchill Downs for me, Riffy. If Beacon or MSG materialize, you might be able to talk me into it!!
8th August 2006 08:16 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
Riffy, egon lives in France. You'll have to hoist petards, Henri!

Yes I know but back in January we talked about partying in Amsterdam should I ever make the trek across the pond. I am hoping to do just that one day soon.

Riffy
8th August 2006 08:17 PM
glencar Aah...

Going to Chicago?
8th August 2006 08:18 PM
Riffhard
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Chicago and Churchill Downs for me, Riffy. If Beacon or MSG materialize, you might be able to talk me into it!!

Then I shall keep my fingers crossed for a Garden show! We must have another {{{{{SOTC}}}}} at Stout!

Riffy
8th August 2006 10:49 PM
GotToRollMe Shit, looks like I missed the best part, but it was
a treat just reading the rest of this thread.
You guys had quite a time (in Nice and on RO)it seems! Great job pulling it all together, Meg.
Egon, you rock!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
9th August 2006 04:54 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat We had al lot of fun with Egon's phone!
9th August 2006 08:42 AM
PartyDoll MEG Egon is alive and visiting Nellcote....

Stones on the Beach!!!
9th August 2006 09:34 AM
PartyDoll MEG His phone has been very busy!!

9th August 2006 09:35 AM
PartyDoll MEG A very beautiful view!!!

9th August 2006 09:55 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Egon is alive and visiting Nellcote....

Now there's a man whose travel priorities are in good order!
9th August 2006 12:09 PM
egon Im back home!

good show, good night, good people .
(that sounds like something keef could have said)

And I'm a RO header! Mother will be so proud.

tomorrow (during work!) i'll write more,
and give some comments with certain pics.

Great job meg!

You can download ALL the films & pictures here:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F54B1D4D0DF87530&rcpt=egonvandevrugt@free.fr

or here

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B6DFE72814EA6D66&rcpt=egonvandevrugt@free.fr

[Edited by egon]
9th August 2006 12:14 PM
pdog Egon, you have groupies, the chicks really dig you. I stood next to you in NYC. I'm honored!
You enabled a few us to feel excited again. It wil lnot be forgotten.
9th August 2006 12:26 PM
Saint Sway in the Nellcote photo, Egon resembles Diamond Dave, no?

9th August 2006 01:13 PM
egon unfortunately you are right;
i do look a bit like a cock in that pic.

I'm lacking confidence there.

It does not say "look at me standing here in the south of france in front of nellcote, while all of you are not
in the south of france standing in front of nellcote".

Must work on that nellcote pose!
9th August 2006 01:14 PM
egon
quote:
pdog wrote:
Egon, you have groupies, the chicks really dig you. I stood next to you in NYC. I'm honored!
You enabled a few us to feel excited again. It wil lnot be forgotten.

there were a few offer. sadly i had to decline
as girlfriend was monitoring my every move.

Gazza looked sexy in shorts!
9th August 2006 10:47 PM
PartyDoll MEG OK in the flurry of all the videos and photos and trying to get them to work for you all, I neglected ONE fine point. Egon got lost....

"We are lost_____________________________________"

P.S. 1. Yes, Egon got the "Ass" shot past Gazza!!

2. Yes I still have my job-but I'd better delete these files from my project work and computer tomorrow-lol

10th August 2006 04:35 AM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Thanks LMFAO!

Shit this is great! So who else is in the pic with him?

the other folks in that pic are, with the exception of Jacques who is from France, all IORR folks from London

from left to right ; Beast, Paulywaul and his wife Siobhan, Jacques (from France of course), Declan

Oddly enough, they were all very enthusiastic about taking part in the "fuck you Voodoo will ya" message

Some very disturbing moments captured on camera in this thread to say the least. LOL.. that was a fun afternoon and it was great to see everyone. So enjoyable it was a pity we had to leave!

Didnt get to Nellcote in the end myself but good to see someone else did.
[Edited by Gazza]
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)