ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Egon's Rolling Stones Adventures Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
8th August 2006 06:04 AM
PartyDoll MEG Well,He is off. Sent this video..No sound unfortunately, but I think we get the message......

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y4...08082006005.flv

If this doesn't work- we will just be stuck with photos, as the director is stumped

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
8th August 2006 06:43 AM
LadyJane He definitely has his priorities straight, no???

Tickets, Tee, Beer, Israeli Flag.

Only on RO!!!!!!!!

Nice way to start the day.

LJ.
8th August 2006 06:47 AM
Zack The envelope under the tickets in that vid says "Auchan." My five year old daughter says its her favorite place to visit in France. It's a supermarket.
8th August 2006 08:14 AM
PartyDoll MEG On this little video, Egon says the weather is beautiful and he is off and ready to drink much beer. Voodoo, I sent you a copy to see if you could get sound to work. When I upload to photobucket it disappears.

Basically I included this video for the RO chicks- eye candy if ya know what I mean!!

On You tube with sound!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3Sxo9Cvr8

8th August 2006 08:17 AM
Jumacfly Egon rules!!!
thanks Mell for the back up.
my pc is out so Im sadly not able to help our baby Egon !
8th August 2006 08:22 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Egon rules!!!
thanks Mell for the back up.
my pc is out so Im sadly not able to help our baby Egon !

Babe, I was hoping for your assistance!! Well you can be the screenwriter and add commentary for this saga!
8th August 2006 08:23 AM
LadyJane this is gonna be hilarious!!!!!

LJ.
8th August 2006 09:00 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
He definitely has his priorities straight, no???

Tickets, Tee, Beer, Israeli Flag.

Grolsch? GROLSCH????? Egon, baby, are you SICK???? I am proud of you. I mean, it's crap too, but it sure is better than Heineken. Everything is better than Heineken. Even piss, so there you go.
8th August 2006 09:32 AM
PartyDoll MEG Egon has arrived!! "Chuck Leavel in front of hotel. Took it while bus passed"

8th August 2006 09:52 AM
Dick Bush
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Grolsch? GROLSCH????? Egon, baby, are you SICK???? I am proud of you. I mean, it's crap too, but it sure is better than Heineken. Everything is better than Heineken. Even piss, so there you go.

Angie,

Grolsch is a fine kind of beer, and you're just looking fine too, but who's that gorgeous blond chick on your side?
8th August 2006 09:54 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
Angie,

Grolsch is a fine kind of beer, and you're just looking fine too, but who's that gorgeous blond chick on your side?

Grolsch is mediocre at best.

That girl just crept into the shot with me, I tried to hit her, but she wouldn't go away.

Did you Photoshop Mick's teeth to be yellow in your avatar?
8th August 2006 10:40 AM
GotToRollMe None of those links works for me...
8th August 2006 10:50 AM
PartyDoll MEG OK, Voodoo you must help with this!!!....
Our Beloved Gazza says: "Fuck off RO will ya!!!!"

You tube with sound:

8th August 2006 11:04 AM
PartyDoll MEG Photo of the little pre-party in Nice.

8th August 2006 11:07 AM
GotToRollMe I just hope this works out better than Egon's last little "get-together."

8th August 2006 11:09 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Photo of the little pre-party in Nice.

Awesome! Thanks, Meg!
8th August 2006 11:12 AM
charlotte thanks Meg!! keep them coming!! Hell, since Gazza is having a drink I might as well!
8th August 2006 11:42 AM
PartyDoll MEG This is Jacques!! It must be really hot. Or did he buy one of those glitter Stones shirts??!!!
8th August 2006 11:44 AM
LadyJane Dammit.

As usual no pics are displaying on my work PC.

Great work MEG.

LJ.
8th August 2006 12:06 PM
glencar I'd love to hear what Egon sounds like since I missed him in NYC last January...Nice work Meg & the check went out today. Please spend it wisely...
8th August 2006 12:10 PM
PartyDoll MEG Message reads: Kings pub. Going to the stadium soon. No naked girls ass in sight
yet_____________________________________

8th August 2006 12:12 PM
glencar WHat is on GAzza's shirt?
8th August 2006 12:18 PM
PartyDoll MEG This video of the group at pub. You can hear Gazza saying "do it for the kids" at the very end.

On You tube:

8th August 2006 12:21 PM
glencar I hear nothingk!
8th August 2006 12:29 PM
PartyDoll MEG Yes I know. I have "limited skills" and when I upload this to photobucket, the sound disappears...
That is why you are get the running commentary-lol
But I think you got Gazza's message........
8th August 2006 12:30 PM
glencar Your skills are much ebtter than mine! Yes, Gazza's words were easy to lip read. Was he in a bad mood?
8th August 2006 12:33 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
glencar wrote:
Your skills are much ebtter than mine! Yes, Gazza's words were easy to lip read. Was he in a bad mood?

No, I think he trying to tell his RO friends how special we are- right Voodoo??
8th August 2006 12:33 PM
glencar LOL
8th August 2006 12:44 PM
PartyDoll MEG This one is for the books and I sent it to Voodoo, so hopefully it can be a header!!

Trying you tube hope it works

8th August 2006 12:53 PM
Angiegirl Maybe try TouTube or something to upload them?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)