ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Modern Day Stones Fans Return to archive
August 11th, 2005 12:54 PM
72Tele I am lucky enough to live in the States but I still get two Toronto TV stations. So naturally I have been watching and TIVOing the news out of TO. I have only one thing bothering me after seeing many news clips the last few days. The Stones can still play and they look good enough for sixty year old guys. But Goddamn the fans look like shit!! Holy shit! If you took away the Stones shirts the line at the Phoenix looked like a retirement seminar. I'm no expert on men other then being one myself but the average male Stones fan these days seems to be one part dork, one part slob and one part combed over dad. As for the women remember when the Stones use to bring out all the slutty looking girls? Well looks like those slutty looking MILF's to be all put on about 50lbs and forgot how to use make up.Then there is always the Joe Perry/Johnny Thunders/Ronnie Wood/Keith/ morphs. Except now they are forty-seven with a paunch and bad skin and have become the literal meaning of the work cringe. For God sake put down the house lights and rock and roll because this crowd is to much like looking in a mirror for me.
August 11th, 2005 01:08 PM
Maxlugar [quote]72Tele wrote:

LOL!!!! Friggin' great!

We blow!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)