ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fuck Q107 Return to archive
August 10th, 2005 10:54 PM
keithriffhard those assholes jipped us all into that shit, thinking that it was a new show, except for some of you smarter ones who saw the fraud when they opened with It's only rock & roll. Everyone e-mail that place or make calls to that stupid station.
August 10th, 2005 11:06 PM
Angiegirl Oh well, what's done is done. Show's over. I always said the Stones would never give permission to broadcast a try-out show even before a tour has officially begun and they don't know how they're gonna sound and feel onstage. Just logical reasoning. But yeah, that station was misleading, it was sort of amusing anyway they way they talked proudly, lol.
August 10th, 2005 11:06 PM
Taptrick
I see more Stones press as a result of this.

August 10th, 2005 11:08 PM
Monkey Woman Yeah, well, I hope the servers at Q107 (the radio from planet 2002) will get down under the flooding mail from pissed off fans...

[email protected]
August 10th, 2005 11:09 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
[email protected]

A nasty mail is waiting in the mailbox...
August 11th, 2005 07:09 AM
luxury1 I agree angiegirl--I found it kinda funny they were trying to dupe us. I fell for it for one song, and then was, hey, wait a minute--where's my boot of the 2002 show??!! I also found it hard to believe the Stones would allow a live broadcast of the "first" show of a tour--but the way this tour has been winding up, well, nothing is surprising me anymore!! Especially reading an email at 6 am, telling me I have a chance to win a ticket to the club show, running around making flight arrangements, etc, expecting my call......alas, I am still home in NY.
GOtta love this band--the show last night seemed pretty interesting/amazing, etc. Just Bernard upfront, hmmmmmmmm. chuck in the back with Blondie and Lisa. Do you think they read our boards?? Charlies final bow. damn.
I CAN NOT WAIT till AUg 21.!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)