ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stop Spamming the Board Return to archive
August 10th, 2005 12:22 PM
The Wick All of us had our say on the Neocon threads and it was fine. However, I think everyone is getting fucking sick of reading only about this shit all the time. Can people stop annoying the shit out of everyone with these threads. There are already two threads dedicated to this issue. I just noticed that two new threads have been opened by the same person, regarding the same bloody played to death we know everyone's stand issue. I don't give a toss if you are a conservative or a liberal, just please, for God's sake, limit your opinions to the threads that already exist.
August 10th, 2005 12:38 PM
The_Worst
quote:
The Wick wrote:
All of us had our say on the Neocon threads and it was fine. However, I think everyone is getting fucking sick of reading only about this shit all the time. Can people stop annoying the shit out of everyone with these threads. There are already two threads dedicated to this issue. I just noticed that two new threads have been opened by the same person, regarding the same bloody played to death we know everyone's stand issue. I don't give a toss if you are a conservative or a liberal, just please, for God's sake, limit your opinions to the threads that already exist.

This is EXACTLY why I said weeks ago I hoped this song wouldn't be on the album...It would turn everything Rolling Stones into one big political debate and it has... Face it, the only who is to blame for all this is Mick....If you write controversial lyrics people are going to argue about them...
August 10th, 2005 12:45 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
This is EXACTLY why I said weeks ago I hoped this song wouldn't be on the album...

You mean... SPAMMING?

[Edited by MrPleasant]
August 10th, 2005 12:46 PM
CraigP I'm glad the song is on the album... They should be free to express their beleifs. That's what music is all about. Don't do something or not do something simply because people will or will not like it. Be yourself!
[Edited by CraigP]
August 10th, 2005 12:48 PM
jb He did it, and like the ticket prices, miscalculated again ..this is a Red country..and they are losing more than what publicity they could have gotten out of the fake controversy........
August 10th, 2005 12:52 PM
Monkey Woman "No-one ever went bust by overestimating the negativity of jb."
August 10th, 2005 01:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl POlitical threads always end in fights and nobody ends happy, nobody can't convience the others and are like "multiple-monologues".

We are tolerant, but do not allow insults or fights so if you see something to delete just let us know. I don't read all the messages in such threads, they are boring. I'm here for the music... what about you?

BUT PLEASE, DO NOT START NEW THREAD, PLEASE GO TO ONLY ONE AND DISCUSS AND FIGHT THERE
August 10th, 2005 01:11 PM
Maxlugar [quote]The Wick wrote:
All of us had our say on the Neocon threads and it was fine. However, I think everyone is getting fucking sick of reading only about this shit all the time. Can people stop annoying the shit out of everyone with these threads. There are already two threads dedicated to this issue. I just noticed that two new threads have been opened by the same person, regarding the same bloody played to death we know everyone's stand issue. I don't give a toss if you are a conservative or a liberal, just please, for God's sake, limit your opinions to the threads that already

Yeah!

Can't the board go back to its regular practice of legitimate topics hijacked by three Machiavellian retards who post nothing but off topic spam, Pugs in sweaters and emoticons!

Well?!!

August 10th, 2005 01:17 PM
Monkey Woman Yeah, listen to the Voodoo man!

P.S. Sorry if I got a little bit carried away myself, all that outpouring of nonsense about a not-even-heard song is crazy... Better by all means to confine it to one thread only!
August 10th, 2005 01:18 PM
Joey " Can't the board go back to its regular practice of legitimate topics hijacked by three Machiavellian retards who post nothing but off topic spam, Pugs in sweaters and emoticons!"

" Once Proud Maxy acts so Humble "

August 10th, 2005 01:23 PM
Maxlugar

[Edited by Maxlugar]
August 10th, 2005 01:30 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

[Edited by Maxlugar]

Thank You !

You SHALL be greeted in Omaha this fall / winter

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

www.OmahaMeca.com

August 10th, 2005 01:35 PM
Monkey Woman A lyric very topical today:

"I went down to the demonstration/To get my fair share of abuse."
August 10th, 2005 01:39 PM
Trey Krimsin Maybe there should be a thread where people can argue and beat each other up with bats, hockey sticks, and so forth. All weaponry must be picked up at the door and left with the receptionist when you leave the thread.
August 10th, 2005 02:32 PM
Monkey Woman That seems like a funhouse!

Oh, wait, I thought you were describing RO to non-boardmembers?
August 11th, 2005 02:31 AM
Starbuck
quote:
maxy scribbled:

Yeah!

Can't the board go back to its regular practice of legitimate topics hijacked by three Machiavellian retards who post nothing but off topic spam, Pugs in sweaters and emoticons!

Well?!!

maxy!

i am laughing so loud the schlitz is coming out my nose!

and joey:

fucking hilarious! best combacker i've seen in months! your first minty fresh post since, say, 2003!

nice work you two! does this mean the war is coming to an end? have you at least agreed on the size of the table for the peace talks?

see you in panmunjom!
August 11th, 2005 03:10 AM
glencar Never happen. These two hate each other.
August 11th, 2005 07:04 AM
Gazza
quote:
The Wick wrote:
All of us had our say on the Neocon threads and it was fine. However, I think everyone is getting fucking sick of reading only about this shit all the time. Can people stop annoying the shit out of everyone with these threads. There are already two threads dedicated to this issue. .

Only TWO??

If fucking ONLY!!
August 11th, 2005 07:06 AM
Moonisup a bigger bang!
from Cl's arse!
August 11th, 2005 07:08 AM
Poplar
Hey Moonisup - how bout Chuck's solo stuff on his website?
August 11th, 2005 07:09 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Hey Moonisup - how bout Chuck's solo stuff on his website?

I'll tell you a secret, after this tour: rollingstones.com + Cl.com will go in to 1 website, and just like Billy preston, Chuck will play 2 solosongs, and pull a face like in this pic below
August 11th, 2005 07:12 AM
Poplar
You're witnessing the next step in the evolution of the Rolling Stones, Mach 2000...

"Derrick Smalls on bass, he wrote this."
August 11th, 2005 07:14 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

I'll tell you a secret, after this tour: rollingstones.com + Cl.com will go in to 1 website, and just like Billy preston, Chuck will play 2 solosongs, and pull a face like in this pic below

But will Chuck do a cock dance?
August 11th, 2005 08:35 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Only TWO??

If fucking ONLY!!

A Lesson Learned......... = In Parenting 101: "Ignore it and it will eventually go away"!!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)