ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Betray Fans Return to archive
August 10th, 2005 11:53 AM
USFan XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX TUE AUG 09, 2003 08:02:25 ET XXXXX

JAGGER ROCKS BUSH: 'HOW COME YOU'RE SO WRONG, MY SWEET NEO-CON'

"You call yourself a Christian, I call you a hypocrite/ You call yourself a patriot. Well, I think your are full of sh*t!... How come you're so wrong, my sweet neo-con."

Ready to drop in the coming weeks, a new Bush-bashing tune from the ROLLING STONES: "Sweet Neo Con."

"It is direct," Mick Jagger says with a laugh to fresh editions of NEWSWEEK.

"Keith [Richards] said, 'It's not really metaphorical.' I think he's a bit worried because he lives in the U.S." Jagger explains. "But I don't."

The lyric also mocks National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice.

News about the song surfaced a few weeks ago with many expecting that it would not make the finally cut on the new CD, A BIGGER BANG.

The band kicks off its world tour in Boston on Aug. 21.

Developing...
August 10th, 2005 12:00 PM
Monkey Woman Welcome to the latecomer...
August 10th, 2005 12:03 PM
gimmekeef Oh No Not This Again...fucking up my day!!!!!!!!!!
August 10th, 2005 12:17 PM
Martha That news just made my day better. I'm gonna play that song real FUCKIN' LOUD!

Bless the Rolling Stones!

peace to all!
Martha
August 10th, 2005 12:18 PM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:
That news just made my day better. I'm gonna play that song real FUCKIN' LOUD!

Bless the Rolling Stones!

peace to all!
Martha

Hi Martha ..............................

Joeykins
August 10th, 2005 12:20 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Oh No Not This Again...fucking up my day!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

On a totally unrelated note, bless you martha!
August 10th, 2005 01:49 PM
Trey Krimsin Here's an idea. When the album comes out on Sept. 6, people need to start playing "Sweet Neo-Con" outside the White House and maybe at the main offices at Fox News. If you live in a "Red" state, like I do, play it loud at your home or in your car. See how many people you can piss off.

That is all.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]
August 10th, 2005 01:53 PM
voodoopug Please add the phrase "cannot read" to my post yesterday about mindless sheep.
August 10th, 2005 01:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Oh No Not This Again...fucking up my day!!!!!!!!!!

LOL You stole my reply

Please no more "new" thread about it, we have planty of discussions already
August 10th, 2005 01:58 PM
LeedsLungs71 I am going to crank Neo Con up "full blast" from my car and piss off some Republicans....

This should help sell the record....any publicity is good publicity. Most people thought the Rolling Stones were dead or forgotten. Now they are back in the public eye!

Nothing like a good stink on the Drudge report to get the sales moving!
August 10th, 2005 01:59 PM
gimmekeef LOL..Voodoo..Hey you could help change the mood with a more indepth review?...hows that coming along???
August 10th, 2005 10:43 PM
USFan Just like all the liberals "cranked up" the Vote For Change garbage during the last election and actually won votes for Republicans? Feel free to promote this all you want, the vast majority of Americans are absolutely sick of Hollywood chiming in on political issues.
August 10th, 2005 11:05 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
USFan wrote:
Just like all the liberals "cranked up" the Vote For Change garbage during the last election and actually won votes for Republicans? Feel free to promote this all you want, the vast majority of Americans are absolutely sick of Hollywood chiming in on political issues.

KILL YOURSELF, WILL YA
August 10th, 2005 11:07 PM
Angiegirl Yes, and then shut up too troll!
August 11th, 2005 12:04 AM
USFan Sorry - I'm not a troll. I'm a Rolling Stones fan, just like you.
August 11th, 2005 01:39 AM
USFan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Please add the phrase "cannot read" to my post yesterday about mindless sheep.

Will do.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)