ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RS.com Update - On Stage Tickets On Sale From This Friday (and no, they're NOT $1,500 apiece..!) Return to archive
August 9th, 2005 05:43 PM
Gimme Shelter 08.09.05 A Bigger Bang On Stage Box Tickets
On Sale To Fans This Friday!
The Rolling Stones, "A Bigger Bang" World Tour will give concert goers a-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the concert and become a part of the show.

Setting a new standard for concert effects, The Rolling Stones, "A Bigger Bang" is the first major rock concert to include the audience as part of the set design. Fans purchasing on-stage tickets will have an intimate and extraordinary view of the Rolling Stones & their view of the audience while becoming part of the backdrop and set. Dancing and arm-waving will definitely be encouraged!

On Stage Tickets will be made available to the public in a number of ways.

Friday, August 12th at 10am, a limited number of single "On Stage" tickets will go on sale to the public. On stage tickets are available for stadium performances only including the opening night performances in Boston at Fenway Park, August 21st and 23rd. Additional stadium shows with on-stage tickets are: Hartford; Ottawa; Detroit; Moncton; Chicago, E. Rutherford; Toronto; Pittsburgh, Hershey; Charlottesville, Durham, Anaheim, San Diego and the San Francisco performances November 13th and 15th. Tickets will be $75.00 - $250.00 each (plus applicable service fee) and will be limited to 2 tickets per person. Tickets will be available online at www.ticketmaster.com or by calling the local Ticketmaster charge by phone numbers for each city. In Pittsburgh, fans can order online @ www.tickets.com. The number of tickets available per show will vary.

In addition fans will be able to win these special on-stage tickets through promotional contests on the band's fan club site at www.rollingstones.com

And lastly, through a text messaging program, fans who have already purchased tickets to the concert will have the incredible chance to have their ticket exchanged for one on stage. Details on this program will be forthcoming.

"A Bigger Bang" World Tour kicks off at Fenway Park, in Boston on August 21st. The Rolling Stones will once again bring fans electrifying performances and state-of-the art stage production they have come to expect. Ticket sales have reached record highs, with fans already purchasing 97% of all tickets currently available for sale.

The Rolling Stones hold the record for the top 2 most-attended North American tours of all time. The U.S. leg of the "A Bigger Bang" World Tour is presented by Ameriquest Mortgage Company. Rolling Stones World tour 2005/2006 will be presented by Concert Productions International and produced by WPC Piecemeal Inc.
August 9th, 2005 05:50 PM
lotsajizz now THAT'S some good news!!
August 9th, 2005 05:55 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
now THAT'S some good news!!

I am so excited that I am typing this with me nipples
August 9th, 2005 06:07 PM
mac_daddy i am THRILLED that they are doing this in a respectable way, and not just ging for the big cash in...

this is good news, indeed...

_____

quote:
Joey wrote:

I am so excited that I am typing this with me nipples

you really need some new material
August 9th, 2005 07:51 PM
Gazza thread re-named (as I think a lot of folks may have missed it due to the original title) and bumped up the board a bit

Thats a bit more like it, although ..even for a couple of hundred onstage seats they still seem fit to charge different rates for the seats! (maybe the $250 tickets come with a commode for those with weak bladders...)
August 10th, 2005 01:45 PM
Trey Krimsin That is good news. The only bad news is that thanks to cutbacks at my workplace, I can't afford to buy even one ticket. NOT ONE!!!!! It looks like another missed opportunity for me once again.
August 10th, 2005 01:48 PM
Monkey Woman Awww! Sorry to hear that, Trey. Did you manage to get an ordinary ticket to a stadium show? If so, try getting into the contest... And the ones at RS.com for non-ticketholders, too.
August 10th, 2005 01:52 PM
Trey Krimsin I may try that, MW. Also, a couple of radio stations in the area should be having contests for tickets to the Charlotte and Durham shows. Hopefully, I'll have a shot at winning something!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)