ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mumbai - April 2003
With very special thanks to our new member Navin from Bangalare, India

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Follow up note Return to archive
08-06-03 10:21 AM
deniz Thanks all for the kind words regarding my contributions to rock and roll via Radio Birdman. I will be very happy to leave something behind that can inspire young bands. Like Keith once said, what he wants on his gravestone "He Passed It On". The Stones always honoured their roots, like getting Howlin Wolf on Ready Steady Go, and a million other things. I try to do the same, my roots being the Stones . You gotta pass it on...

Regarding the film, its 8mm stuff I shot myself from front row center, with Brown Sugar, Bitch and Happy. The visuals are very good. It rocks. It's about 8 minutes. I have a quality audio tape of the same show that can be synched with it, but due to varying speed of the film you'd need a computer to do an exact synch...I have run off a video from it with sound, synched roughly, and it works OK anyhow.

Nothing to do with the ABC.

Maybe someday when there's time I'll post my personal Keith story you mentioned. It's partially written up in Vivien Johnson's Radio Birdman book.

Can you give me a contact address for the publicist mentioned in NYC?

Thanks
Deniz