ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mumbai - April 2003
With very special thanks to our new member Navin from Bangalare, India

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones/AC/DC T- Shirts Return to archive
08-05-03 09:56 AM
hipshake Where can I find a T-shirt for the German dates with AC/DC.
I had an e-mail off RS.com. saying they were available in the store but I couldn't find them.
08-05-03 10:06 AM
nankerphelge Actually, they are now on the European page!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
08-05-03 10:24 AM
hipshake Where? I can find the Toronto date but no German.
08-05-03 10:30 AM
jb Truthfully Nanker, I never gave much thought to AC/DC before this tour...of course, like every kid in the late 70's early 80's , I knew their hits and one could not help rockin to songs like "You shook me all night long", Hells Bells, Black is Black, etc....The fact that the Stones, apparently like them, made it more palpable to accept what I always percieved to be a heavy metal band liked by pimply faced highschool kids and skinheads.Regrettably, on each occassion AC/DC has opened for the boys, it is painfully apparent that these guys still rock hard and are generally better received than the Stones..their guitars are are reported to be crisp and clear compared to the "edited" sound of Keith and Ronnie, who in all candor, have really declined.
[Edited by jb]
08-05-03 10:31 AM
nankerphelge WHen you first get to the store page, you should get the option of the North American page or the Euro page -- select Euro, and it is on there for Munich!
08-05-03 10:46 AM
hipshake AC/DC didn't support them in Munich but thanks anyway.
08-05-03 11:13 AM
nankerphelge You're right -- it just says Germany

http://www.rollingstones.com/store/em.php

Look in the limited edition section
[Edited by nankerphelge]
08-05-03 01:46 PM
twicks1 jb, we get it. You think Keith and Ron's guitar-playing skills have badly deteriorated. You don't need to re-state it in every post. Sheesh.