ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mumbai - April 2003
With very special thanks to our new member Navin from Bangalare, India

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Benidorm Canceled Return to archive
08-05-03 04:49 AM
Rolling Hansie According to Spanish news the Benidorm show for tonight is canceled.

http://www.benidorm.org/portal/default2.asp
08-05-03 04:51 AM
Rolling Hansie Wrong link.
This is the one

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2003/08/05/cultura/1060064584.html
08-05-03 05:40 AM
bootcover http://www.benidorm.org/portal/default2.asp

Una faringitis de Mick Jagger obliga a aplazar el concierto.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cuando son las 6.00 h del 5 de agosto, se confirma el aplazamiento del concierto de los Rolling Stones en Benidorm debido a una indisposición de Mick Jagger, quien se encuentra en una clínica en Paris. La organización estudia una fecha alternativa para la celebración del concierto, la cual les comunicaremos en cuanto sea confirmada. .

Autor: Concejalía de Seguridad Ciudadana.

Aug. 5: Benidorm show tonight postponed
The Rolling Stones show tonight in Benidorm, Spain has been postponed, due to illness, as Mick has got laryngitis. They will try to re-schedule the Benidorm show to a later date on this tour, if possible. The Hannover show on Friday is still on, pending on Mick's condition on show day.

Source:www.iorr.org

[Edited by bootcover]
08-05-03 06:50 AM
L&A From "El Mundo"
"( )…En 1998, con la gira 'Puentes de Babilonia', también fue suspendido a última hora un concierto en la capital vizcaína, por un problema en la garganta del líder y cantante del grupo."

"Puentes de Babilonia", nice translation, isn't ?

Sad news for Spain, and for all tourist waiting for the Stones in Benidorm. They all have to come back in September, or... ?
08-05-03 07:38 AM
montana :-(((((((((((((((((((((
i'm here in benidorm, very dissapointed
08-05-03 08:37 AM
nankerphelge That's really a bummer -- of all people that deserve to see Mick & Co., it is you montana!!

Had the same thing happen to me in Syracuse in '97 for B2B -- I know it is a tough pill to swallow!
08-05-03 10:57 AM
Angiegirl O no, it's the laryngitis-beast again!!! Feel your pain Montana, I'm sorry. But it's postponed and not cancelled, right? Did you hear it on time today Montana?
08-06-03 04:47 AM
montana yes you're right angie but when i knew about the show posponed...i was already in benidorm, and i had to spend the day there, it took me 8 hours by bus to arrived there...and another 8 hours to come back home

anyway i will be there in september too hahaha

and i'm not that kind of dissaponted today because next week i'll be in holland

lour
08-06-03 06:25 AM
egon no benidorm, yes holland:

http://www.ad.nl/artikelen/VrijeTijd/1060060780151.html

www.freetranslation.com
08-06-03 09:41 AM
steel driving hammer Mick didn't catch SARS while in Toronto did he?
08-06-03 09:43 AM
bootcover And what about Hannover, that's allready on friday ??
08-06-03 09:47 AM
LadyJane Mick was being very careful in Toronto!!

I met a couple on the train who happened to be backstage at the "mini-hospital" (the wife passed out). Mick was walking around and the man approached him stating "Mr. Jagger I would just like to shake your hand." Mick put his hands up in the air and said "Sorry...I don't shake hands."

I'm quite sure Mick would have made an exception if it had be ME approaching him!!!

LOL

LadyJ.
08-06-03 02:10 PM
Madafaka
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Mick was being very careful in Toronto!!

I met a couple on the train who happened to be backstage at the "mini-hospital" (the wife passed out). Mick was walking around and the man approached him stating "Mr. Jagger I would just like to shake your hand." Mick put his hands up in the air and said "Sorry...I don't shake hands."

I'm quite sure Mick would have made an exception if it had be ME approaching him!!!

LOL

LadyJ.

LOL! Jajajajaja!
Funny post LadyJ.