ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mumbai - April 2003
With very special thanks to our new member Navin from Bangalare, India

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dublin Return to archive
08-04-03 08:13 PM
Toronto Tom Gazza I am going to Both Dublin shows and the Manchester show. Now that the Toronto stuff is over I am looking at this. WHERE ARE THE PARTIES. LOL I have not seen anything mentioned on any of the boards and would like to know ahead of time if anyone is meeting to bring in the concerts.

Also if you know anyone wanting a pair for the 2nd Dublin show I have an extra pair my cost 300.00 Canadian a ticket. ONly will sell pair they are seats 38 seats up 2nd row right side. Says X28 view Then same row seat 1 and 2 says same.

Can't wait for this it will be way to much fun.
08-04-03 08:32 PM
Gazza Hi Tom

dont know of anything formally planned for Dublin parties -but its a party city, so we can wing it...lol

I hadnt planned anything as such as I noticed a space on Doug's board for a party and figured someone else was going to do something but nothing ever seems to have come of it. I'll be there for three nights from the 9th, and have some friends comin' down from Belfast for the first show (including Hotlicks from this board) altho' my missus will be doing an obscene amount of shopping over the 3 days I'd imagine so I'd have less time for 'formal' get togethers in Dublin than I'd have in London. But certainly,it'd be nice to do something prior to each show.

Where are you staying? I'm going to be at Jurys Custom House which is the nearest hotel to The Point. I think a few of the folks from Rocks Off who are going will be staying there as well. I was really just going to intend hooking up there pre-show for a few drinks etc because its close to the venue. E-mail me and I'm sure we could work something out. I think you're actually sitting a couple of seats from me on the first night anyway!

I'm sure I could help relieve you of those tickets. there should be plenty of takers. My knowledge of canadian currency isnt that great so ..are those level one tickets?
08-05-03 01:35 PM
Toronto Tom
What is the street corner closest to Jurys Custom House. Al and I are staying at The Charles STewart Parnell Square East. This is near Frederick and Parnell. We could just plan to meet at your hotel for drinks before the show. PLEASE EMAIL ME I DON'T KNOW YOUR EMAIL. Mine is [email protected] I have some other thoughts for off the board. IF we hear of anything else planned between now and then we can do that. It will be nice to meet some rocks off people. I am sure there are a few from other boards that might be looking for a place to go pre show.

I will be having to do some shopping as well for my girlfriend I have to figure out what to bring her back since she is Irish and is in to this entire castle, Gothic, thing I have to find her just the right thing. This could take the entire trip lol.

I want the tickets to go to fans not some scalper on the street. My tickets are top price ticket. IT worked out to 300.00 Canadian each after the converting the rate at the time of purchase (Fan club fee)US to Canada and (ticketprice) Euro to Canada.

IF anyone wants the tickets I could take 378.00 EURO for the pair. I could use the Euro dollars to spend there anyways. The tickets cost 274 Euro and the fan club cost is 104 Euro . For total of 378 EURO OR 600.00 Canadian

IF I purchased the fan club fee today and tickets it would cost me 50.00 more Canadian with exchange. I guess I should have purchased my Euro dollars a while ago for this trip.

Gazza don't forget to email me thanks.

Tom

quote:
Gazza wrote:
Hi Tom

dont know of anything formally planned for Dublin parties -but its a party city, so we can wing it...lol

I hadnt planned anything as such as I noticed a space on Doug's board for a party and figured someone else was going to do something but nothing ever seems to have come of it. I'll be there for three nights from the 9th, and have some friends comin' down from Belfast for the first show (including Hotlicks from this board) altho' my missus will be doing an obscene amount of shopping over the 3 days I'd imagine so I'd have less time for 'formal' get togethers in Dublin than I'd have in London. But certainly,it'd be nice to do something prior to each show.

Where are you staying? I'm going to be at Jurys Custom House which is the nearest hotel to The Point. I think a few of the folks from Rocks Off who are going will be staying there as well. I was really just going to intend hooking up there pre-show for a few drinks etc because its close to the venue. E-mail me and I'm sure we could work something out. I think you're actually sitting a couple of seats from me on the first night anyway!

I'm sure I could help relieve you of those tickets. there should be plenty of takers. My knowledge of canadian currency isnt that great so ..are those level one tickets?

08-05-03 09:22 PM
Angiegirl I'll be there 8-10 september, with SSC and a bunch of other Dutch friends for the 1st show. We're staying at the Charleville Hotel. Gathering would be fun, although we already have a large group of friends to take care of the fun part!

[Edited by Angiegirl]
08-06-03 06:32 PM
glencar I'll be there at a friend's home. I will arrive on either 7/9 or 8/9 and stay for the week. I haven't posted at Shidobee yet.