ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mumbai - April 2003
With very special thanks to our new member Navin from Bangalare, India

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vote for the Stones at Rollingstone.com!!! Return to archive
08-02-03 01:10 PM
Monkey Woman RollingStone.com have a "greatest band" poll right now, so let's go and vote for the boys! The other choices are U2, Pearl Jam and Metallica...
08-04-03 11:10 AM
egon rolling stone sucks and i wouldn't wanna touch it with a shitty stick.

unfortunately my brother gave me a year subscription,
so i know the exact release dates of the new britney, justin, emenenemen & 50 cents album.

i can also inform you that according to rolling stone,
they are very good and worth buying.
08-04-03 11:19 AM
Mr T I wonder how those bands can even be contenders for best band ever category
08-06-03 07:49 AM
corgi37 Aww, shit, going by that poll of all time best live acts not so long ago, the Stones dont have a chance. It will be U2, Metallica, Linkin Park of fuckface and the snot rags for all its worth. Man, Rolling Stone is as relevant as Playboy. And to think, Wenner was THE No:1 defender of our boys.
P.S. If Led Zeppelin is numero uno, i will king-hit any fucker i ever see who buys any editon of that mag.