ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mumbai - April 2003
With very special thanks to our new member Navin from Bangalare, India

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXY! Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-03-03 09:16 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
happy birthday Maxy!! Ignorance is my only excuse!

Don't worry too much about me, I use to forget my very own birthday and my wife's (as well as our anniversary) even that I know perfectly when they are.

More excuses a'la Rocks Off:

1.- I got stoned and I missed.
    2.- Too drunk to remember.
    3.- MarthaMyDear took the responsibilty by her own initiative but you didn't reply her.
    4.- You didn't tell me.
    5.- We have 1893 registered user so our average is 5 birthdays per day. Since only around 300 are active, it makes an average of almost one per day, but since we only have on maxlugar it's a big fuck up don't remember it.
    6.- Don't blame us... just

08-03-03 12:12 PM
Pattie
Happy birthday!
08-03-03 12:14 PM
Soul Survivor Happy Birthday from Me....

<-------------And Old chiba face
08-03-03 04:42 PM
gypsy Actually, the Timberlake thing happened the very next day after Maxy's birthday. Makes you wonder if Maxy did something to upset them.
08-03-03 06:37 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Actually, the Timberlake thing happened the very next day after Maxy's birthday. Makes you wonder if Maxy did something to upset them.

Does Mick or Keith own a dog?
08-03-03 06:50 PM
nankerphelge Not any more...
08-03-03 08:55 PM
scope A belated Happy Birthday to the very first 'cyper-Stones' pal I met in person back in '98. Sorry I missed it, but I'm sure you made a day of it.
--scope
08-04-03 02:40 AM
gypsy Tele, I've seen pics of Keith with Jane Rose's little Bichon Frise...I think Maxy tried to mount it!
08-04-03 07:31 AM
Irina
Happy Birthday Max!
Sorry I'm late here...

I wish You all the best
May all Your days be happy
08-04-03 09:32 AM
jb Happy Birthday Max..it's been over 4 years and I still enjoy your posts!!!
08-04-03 11:12 AM
Jaxx you look like your having too much fun in that picture, maxxy. but happy belated 2U. looking forward to knocking a few back with ya in the big apple.
08-04-03 12:39 PM
TomL Happy B-day, Nanky said he would loan you some sheep, but no Bola Bola.
08-04-03 12:45 PM
throbby Hey Max! Happy birthday! Sorry for the delay, I'm still trying to recover from your Kodak beastiality moment.
08-04-03 02:18 PM
Factory Girl Lol, throbby. I think Maxy is savoring his Kodak moment.

What would posses one to compromise a dog like that?? (On the other hand, I don't want to know).
08-04-03 02:23 PM
LadyJane I'm with Throbby on this one! But I have now recovered enough from the shock of the avatar and hope you had a really great Birthday, Max!!

Cheers!!

LadyJ.
08-04-03 03:37 PM
doo doo doo Dude Maxlugar-

Hope your birthday was Beck-tacular! keep up the good work.

doo doo doo dude
08-04-03 11:43 PM
littleredrooster Maxy,

Where can I rent that dog???
08-05-03 07:55 AM
Factory Girl That dog is open to offers.
Page: 1 2