ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mumbai - April 2003
With very special thanks to our new member Navin from Bangalare, India

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Favorite Concert Town Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-06-03 12:38 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Buenos Aires
Amsterdam
México City
New York City
08-06-03 01:09 AM
J.J.Flash São Paulo ==> I was there once a time and you must believe...

New York ==> Can be any place, but the first choice goes for Madison Square Garden

London ==> a Stadium of course

Buenos Aires ==> River Stadium, definitely I can't stop to dream about it. The argentinean audience, one of the tops. The band goes wild.

Amsterdam ==> Those dutch guys and gals really love our heroes to death and really rocks (vide Rocks Off dutch folks).

Mexico ==> Azteca Stadium (check this line Gerardo )
08-06-03 01:21 AM
J.J.Flash Come on brother Soulie, since you posted this, tell us your choices man.
Thanks!
08-06-03 04:49 AM
Crows Amsterdam!!
08-06-03 02:19 PM
Madafaka Buenos Aires is my fisrt choice. People here going mad in the "Stone Week" Audience comes hot! And Stones too
Then, I'd like to see them in Brazil (Sao Paulo/Rio De Janeiro), Mexico (DF), Holland (Amsterdam) and UK (London).
08-07-03 07:03 AM
andreia Hi! have you been in Paris at Stade de France?

I'm looking for DVD or CD-R or fotos from this concert! Please let me know if you do!

Thanks?
Page: 1 2