ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mumbai - April 2003
With very special thanks to our new member Navin from Bangalare, India

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Guest duet with Mick tonight is... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
07-30-03 12:16 PM
sirmoonie Nankie is my niggie (you can say that here can't you?) and if anyone can put a stop to this, it will be him!

Go nankie!
07-30-03 12:21 PM
Factory Girl Its Mick's obsession with the pop trends. Its a futile chase of the hipster factor, with no regard to quality or talent.

"Gag me with a coke spoon, Ronnie"
07-30-03 12:22 PM
Factory Girl Nanky will be so chibbied, he won't be able totell Justin from Christina A.

But then again, neither can I.
07-30-03 12:26 PM
sirmoonie Christina is better looking. Trust me FG, you would have a lot more fun rolling around with Christina than with Justin.
07-30-03 12:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot This is just completely fucking INSANE!!!!!

I just pray that Nanky finds out about it in time to slap an injunction on then or something!!

Nankpower!!!
07-30-03 12:28 PM
Factory Girl If I roll around with any chickie, it will be my dear dear dear friend...... Gee, can you all guess whom I have in mind???
07-30-03 12:31 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Just for once, I want Keith to really lose his temper and hit that whiny little PRICK.

Justin Timberlake is merely one face of the many-headed beast of "what is wrong with music", and if you cut off his head two'll take his place - but it'd feel good, Keith fucking dismembering that little shit.

Damn. I've got to stop listening to angry music while typing.

-tSYX --- I gave my soul to a new religion...
sirmoonie Dandelion? I hear she is a lesbian.
Sir Stonesalot GYPSY!!!

Can I film it? We'll make scads of money!

And I'll get a "boner".

I have to poop again.
07-30-03 12:36 PM
Joey " GYPSY!!!

Can I film it? We'll make scads of money! "

Film a Threesome .

Oh Yeah , I can see it now :

" Joey loves F.G. who loves Gypsy " by VIVID Pictures .

Maui would be a perfect backdrop .

07-30-03 12:39 PM
Nasty Habits The only way that anything good can come of this is if Justin Timberlake is the Merideth Hunter Memorial Sacrifice that will give the Rolling Stones eternal youth and dark power over the entire planet.

Anything less is simply too horrible to contemplate.

Thank god I live in an alternate reality where Mick and Keith actually killed each other in a duel after finishing up the production of their final masterpiece of rancor and evil: Dirty Work.

07-30-03 12:42 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
Thank god I live in an alternate reality where Mick and Keith actually killed each other in a duel after finishing up the production of their final masterpiece of rancor and evil: Dirty Work.

And where you run the Rocks Off Memorial Board, don't forget.

I'm still having difficulty getting over this.

Ronnie should take out his fake nose bridge and put it in the guy's bottled water.

-tSYX --- Under my thumb...
07-30-03 12:45 PM
Factory Girl Sorry, no hints, boys. We're still closeted.
07-30-03 12:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh FG, with my vision guiding you...you could be an internet SUPERSTAR!!!

And it will only cost you 20% of your earnings!!!

What a deal!!!

We could make SCADS of money FG...SCADS I tell you!!
07-30-03 12:55 PM
Factory Girl Since Mick is singing with Justin, this will be our new hobby!!! Let me check with my friend, and I'll get back to you!
07-30-03 12:59 PM
The Wick I have a request from anyone who goes to the show tonight: when that wanker Timberlake comes on (let's pray it is a false rumour) spread the word to everyone in the crowd to jeer at him as loud as possible and even turn their backs at the stage so that the Stones know how horrified we all are. One thing to keep in mind, do you all remember when the rumour for the Bridges tour was that Hansen and the Spice Girls would open the shows and that never happened so let's hope for the best.
07-30-03 01:05 PM
Sir Stonesalot It was the "internet SUPERSTAR" thing that got ya, wasn't it?

Lemme know how things work out. I can take comp time and drive down whenever you are ready.

We can start with some toys, and then work our way through a fruit basket. NO DOGS OR HORSES!! I promise.
07-30-03 01:09 PM
Factory Girl Actually, SS, I just think that you need an outlet for your talent and vision. And this may be the perfect vehicle!
07-30-03 01:23 PM
Martha [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Dear Martha Cougar Menstralcramp(Should that be hyphenated?),

Yes, I believe it should be placed right here..the former Mrs. Cougar-Mellencamp. And for the sake of brevity I could go by...Martha TFMC-M...or MTFMC-M. Or just Martha whatever works.

07-30-03 01:54 PM
sirmoonie Dark days. Shades of Ciudad Juarez.

I think only alcohol can save those poor souls up there in Toronto now. If they start biffing it now, they just may be intoxicated enough to black out everything from Don't Stop onwards.

We can only pray for our brothers and sisters up there on the field.
07-30-03 02:04 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yes FG, yes. Vision and talent. These are things that I have in abundance.

I just want to help you "explore" YOUR talents!

And make us SCADS of money.

That's right, I said SCADS.
07-30-03 02:08 PM
Monkey Woman Let's look at the ONLY positive point here: at least, Mick can teach the young one how to sing.
07-30-03 02:11 PM
marko Hmmmm since when,fruit basket been a perfect vehicle,hmmmmmm
interesting!
07-30-03 02:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh oh oh! I just had a fabulous idea!!!

Denial!!! We can all just deny that this whole Justin thingy ever happened! We can just deny it, and never speak of it again!

Let's do that.

Denial...it ain't just a river in Africa!
07-30-03 02:14 PM
Factory Girl SS, do you want to begin your filmaking career by making a movie about Maxy and his late dog? "Dog Day afternoon", if you will.
07-30-03 02:17 PM
marko anyway you look at it,Justin is a wanker.
07-30-03 02:18 PM
sirmoonie I don't need to look at him at all to know he's a wanker.

Marko! Mongo!
07-30-03 02:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot I told you, NO DOGS NO HORSES!!!
07-30-03 02:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh, and I already have 2 films under my belt FG.

P2 and Die MotherF**ker Die. Wrote and directed both. Working on a treatment with Fang right now.

I KNOW how to make movies FG. I just need the proper subjects....like you and your "friend". THAT is a subject that I can work with!!!
07-30-03 02:34 PM
Factory Girl Gotcha, SS. No Maxlugar and his four-legged friends.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8