ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Between Steel Wheels & Urban Jungle 1989 ~ 1990
Paul Natkin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:
Begin PicoSearch Code

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Last Night Return to archive
08-06-02 11:17 AM
winter Anyone know what they rehearsed last night?
08-06-02 11:24 AM
Jumacfly as usual winter, check Shidobee..and don t forget to credit Miss U....
08-06-02 11:44 AM
winter Oh no, here we go again, I'm staying out of this one,

Winter
08-06-02 12:19 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
as usual winter, check Shidobee..and don t forget to credit Miss U....

Can I Get A Web'dress?

-tSYX --- My Ronnie, he's some kinda wonderful!
[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]
08-06-02 01:47 PM
Ken
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
as usual winter, check Shidobee..

Paint it Black
She's a Rainbow
Shattered
Angie
Rocks Off

Also Bernard stopped in Stones Place Saturday night
and sang Wild Horses. I have the video on my website.

http://www.kenkeppol.com/id460.htm
08-06-02 03:36 PM
T&A I think the rehearsal list from last night represents what was done before the dinner break - I believe the guy said it was only from the first two hours of rehearsals. So, it may be that many other tunes were played before they split.
08-06-02 03:59 PM
winter T&A:

Whether or not the Stones get CYHMK in good enough shape for public listening, I really, really hope Keith dusts off your namesake for this tour. I have live version of the song on a complilation boot (part of Keith's birthday '81), and it rocks.

I don't think he's played it in over 20 years, time to let it kick again.

Wintah
08-06-02 04:23 PM
T&A I hear ya Wintah -

Sounds like he's dusting off Happy (fine, fine) and having a run through a lot of the ballads - Thru & Thru, All About You, etc. - but we need some T&A! Frankly, I would love to see him pull out maybe a Berry tune for his own little set - like Run Run Rudolph. That'd be cool...
08-06-02 05:03 PM
winter Never gonna do it, but if I had my choice for a Keith ballad, it would have to be his solo tune, DEMON, great tune. Otherwise, you got the silver (played last tour) or slipping away would be nice. I like all about you as well.

Wintah
08-07-02 04:32 AM
Jumacfly Wintah, it would be nice to hear "hate it when you leave", IMO the greatest Keith ballad, oups, the greatest KING Keith ballad )

Cheers

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road