ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Between Steel Wheels & Urban Jungle 1989 ~ 1990
Paul Natkin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:
Begin PicoSearch Code

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Orpheum Tix In Hand Return to archive
08-05-02 08:03 PM
TwelveX5 In case anyone is interested a friend of mine just informed me they got their Orpheum tix in THE MAIL today.They called
ticketmaster a few weeks back, gave them a story and were told the tix would be mailed to them.
08-05-02 08:48 PM
Torn & Frayed
quote:
TwelveX5 wrote:
In case anyone is interested a friend of mine just informed me they got their Orpheum tix in THE MAIL today.They called
ticketmaster a few weeks back, gave them a story and were told the tix would be mailed to them.

In hand ?

I guess it's possible, but you might want to check your friend's hand for stigmata.
08-05-02 09:06 PM
TwelveX5 Hey T&F,The person who got the tix is COMINGDOWNAGAIN who's an occasional poster at this board.They'll be posting the info on the board a little later tonight.All I know is I got
one of the tickets and if I wake up tomorrow I'll say 28
days to the Fleet,30 days to Foxboro and 33 days to the
Orpheum!Have you seen your mother?,Monkey Man, Winter,
Out of Tears.I can't fuckin' wait!
08-05-02 09:37 PM
Torn & Frayed
quote:
TwelveX5 wrote:
Hey T&F,The person who got the tix is COMINGDOWNAGAIN who's an occasional poster at this board.They'll be posting the info on the board a little later tonight.All I know is I got
one of the tickets and if I wake up tomorrow I'll say 28
days to the Fleet,30 days to Foxboro and 33 days to the
Orpheum!Have you seen your mother?,Monkey Man, Winter,
Out of Tears.I can't fuckin' wait!

Sounds good. I'd love to find out how to get my Orpheums early. But since I got them through the fan club, I'm not going to hold my breath.

See you there !
08-05-02 10:10 PM
TwelveX5 Hey T&F, Have you talked to The sausage king or the peanut guy at Fenway lately?
08-06-02 07:41 AM
mattb I don't see the point in having tickets early since you will still have to go through the wrist banding procedure at the Orpheum.
08-06-02 12:58 PM
TwelveX5 Well,now let's say some non-Stones fanatic was willing to pay $1,500-$2,000 for one of those Orpheum tix.You could still take in the show with one ticket and pay for the
Fleet Ctr. and Gillette Stadium shows with the money from the second ticket.28 days until Have you seen your mother
baby,standing in the shadow?
08-06-02 01:39 PM
mattb And I have to bridge in Brooklyn to sell.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road