ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Reading "FYG,WY?" in the telepromter
Stade Olympique de la Pontaise, Lausanne 11th August 2007
© mrhipfl, thanks a lot!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Quote from Keith about Dilantin Return to archive
5th August 2007 12:48 PM
Mel Belli From Digital Spy:

Rolling Stone wants to reach 150
Thursday, August 2 2007, 10:44 BST

By Alex Fletcher

Rolling Stone guitarist Keith Richards has claimed he is perfect health after undergoing brain surgery and added that he wants to live to 150.

The rock and roll legend underwent brain surgery following an accident when he fell out of a tree last year.

Talking about his operation, he told Mojo magazine: "The doctors came back with this sort of amazed look on their faces, like heart, liver, kidneys, all perfect."

Richards, who has outlived both his parents, added: "Mind you, I'm looking to be a good 150 before I think about croaking."

Discussing the side-effects of the brain op, the rocker commented: "The drug I'm on now because of the brain job, Dilantin, means you can't take cocaine any more, which is fine for me. I mean, I haven't seen coke for, like, a year and a half.

"I still smoke like a f***ing chimney. Get me some good weed."
5th August 2007 02:15 PM
fireontheplatter i talked to a friend who knows the band and he told me that keith still does blow....i believe him.
6th August 2007 12:07 PM
Mel Belli Maybe not in the past 18 months. ... Whenever stuff likes this comes up, I think of Kurt Loder's line about Keith's drug habits post-heroin. Not exactly "clean," but "clean for Keith."
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)