ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Reading "FYG,WY?" in the telepromter
Stade Olympique de la Pontaise, Lausanne 11th August 2007
© mrhipfl, thanks a lot!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the dvd Of the tour is great Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd August 2007 06:20 PM
Some Guy Yeah, I need to bust it out again.
3rd August 2007 12:32 AM
Paranoid_Android Can someone give me a list of a few of these overdubs? I would like to hear the difference...I am the casual listener/viewer when it comes to Concert DVDs...cant just sit and listen...gotta have it in the immediate background

Thx!!
4th August 2007 07:08 PM
Kilroy
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
Can someone give me a list of a few of these overdubs? I would like to hear the difference...I am the casual listener/viewer when it comes to Concert DVDs...cant just sit and listen...gotta have it in the immediate background

Thx!!

Yeah I would like a list too. I hear about this overduding all the time, from alot of different people, here on this site and eslewhere. I know, or should I say I think I know some groups and singers do it but...................... The Stones?
4th August 2007 07:29 PM
Some Guy They are all hatin
5th August 2007 02:43 AM
gotdablouse uh oh...looks like I should unpack mine...bought it two weeks ago now...here goes !
5th August 2007 03:40 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I can't hear him playing but may I was weeding too much

Weeding? Is that what they call "smoking dope" where you're from? I like it. Here, "weeding" means removing weeds (unwanted plants) from one's garden.
5th August 2007 09:07 AM
LadyJane Finally got through Disc 1.
I love all the behind the scenes stuff.

Really loved the bonus features, especially the one featuring Charlie.

Thanks for sending it to me GTRM.
I've been having a horrible weekend and THIS has been medicinal.

LJ.
5th August 2007 11:44 AM
jaymze Just bought the new DVD in Borders, £33 which wasn't too bad for a store / retail price.
Can't wait to sit down to watch it.
Its been wet and miserable here in Glasgow all day, I'm sure this will cheer me up!
5th August 2007 12:11 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Weeding? Is that what they call "smoking dope" where you're from? I like it. Here, "weeding" means removing weeds (unwanted plants) from one's garden.

Yes, it's how we call smoking dope with Joey.
It's smarter
6th August 2007 07:48 AM
Honky Tonk Man I bought it on Sunday. I absolutely love it and there are few faults, but it's just not as good as Four Flicks and the frustrating thing is, I just can't put my finger on why. I think maybe I just prefer the documentary on Four Flicks to the one on Biggest Bang. There are more interviews too, which is a bonus I think.
6th August 2007 08:44 AM
Factory Girl Which dvd is this? The Biggest Bang from Best Buy? Or something else?
6th August 2007 09:15 AM
Jumacfly My fav is still "the rest of the world", disc 3.
great performances by the old farts!
6th August 2007 09:36 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
My fav is still "the rest of the world", disc 3.
great performances by the old farts!

Good Morning Baby Juma ......

Baby Joe !

6th August 2007 10:05 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Good Morning Baby Juma ......

Baby Joe !

hi Baby!!
hashishing tonight
6th August 2007 10:23 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

hi Baby!!
hashishing tonight

Bless You Baby !!!!

Hashishing ..... Good !

You mentioned Friday morning that ' weeding ' would re-commence again this evening ........

I listened all weekend to " Hampton '81 " . Yes , I saw colored balloons falling down all around me and had a continuous " The Party Has just started Feeling " .

Baby Joe

[Edited by hashishing ]

[Edited by Joey]
6th August 2007 10:35 AM
Jumacfly Tonight weeding again but with fine hashish...probably in front of Rio dvd Joey.
6th August 2007 10:42 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Which dvd is this? The Biggest Bang from Best Buy? Or something else?

The Biggest Bang. You not have it, FG???

Actually, I'm watching the Rest Of The World disc right now. What a POOR performance of Gimmie Shelter.
6th August 2007 10:51 AM
Factory Girl Hi HT Man!

I have Biggest Bang. I gotta say though, I'm getting tired of the back-up singers and all that shit.

I'm especially tired of Lisa's wailing...yawn.
6th August 2007 11:31 AM
Saint Sway this dvd was the straw that broke Sir Stones back
6th August 2007 11:41 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Hi HT Man!

I have Biggest Bang. I gotta say though, I'm getting tired of the back-up singers and all that shit.

I'm especially tired of Lisa's wailing...yawn.

Agree with you about about Lisa's wailing. She used to sing on Gimmie Shelter, now she just screeches. There is also a scene when during the song shhe goes up to Keith and the man just stops playing!

6th August 2007 03:54 PM
Bruno
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

The Biggest Bang. You not have it, FG???

Actually, I'm watching the Rest Of The World disc right now. What a POOR performance of Gimmie Shelter.

Blondie driving the song with his acoustic?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)