ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For those with SIRIUS...Jagger Interview @ Noon Today Return to archive
9th August 2006 09:36 AM
Sir Stonesalot Vintage Mick Jagger Interview
Today 12:00 pm ET
It’s a Rolling Stones Radio exclusive! Hear a rare, vintage interview with Mick Jagger from 1971 done by legendary DJ Tom Donahue. Mick chats with Tom about all sorts of things that were on his mind at the time; like touring, founding Rolling Stones Records and much more.

ALSO THIS WEEKEND!!!

Rolling Stones Radio Loves You Live Weekend
8/11 - 8/13
It's Rolling Stones Radio's Love You Live Weekend featuring blocks of live Stones songs, every hour, all weekend long. Rolling Stones Radio loves you...LIVE! Starting this Friday at 6 pm ET and all weekend long. Exclusively on Rolling Stones Radio!

I fuckin' love SIRIUS....
9th August 2006 10:01 AM
GotToRollMe Thanks for the heads-up, SS!
9th August 2006 10:17 AM
Steel Wheels Uncensored Stern, Stones, a Blues channel...what more can you ask for?
9th August 2006 10:21 AM
Sir Stonesalot Don't forget The Underground Garage....

The Outlaw Country station isn't too bad either. It'd be better with less Toby Keith....
9th August 2006 11:51 AM
Saint Sway I never listen to the radio. Ever.

friends of mine had told me how cool the Stones Sirius station was but I was never really interested

but... recently I hired a car service to take me up to a dinner in CT. I asked the driver if he could play some music - he said he had Sirius radio in the car and wanted to know what type of station I wanted to hear. So I asked him to put on the Stones station and I was really impressed by it - its so cool! Played some rare b-side stuff and some lesser played tracks like Confessin The Blues. All mixed together really well. The only downside was a 10 min remix dance version of Too Much Blood that got annoying after about 90 seconds of it.

Its really great. Seems like a must own for any die-hard fan.
9th August 2006 11:53 AM
pdog I just got Sirius with my SICK as fuck VW Jetta GLi.
I'm happy about both, one feeds my head and the other brings out the race car driver in me! And I can do both at the same time!
9th August 2006 01:07 PM
Saint Sway so who listened?? anything worthwhile to report?

did he continue to make false claims about playing new songs and smaller venues on the Fall 5 City Mini Tour?
9th August 2006 01:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot I guess you didn't read the initial post...

It was recorded in the fall of 1971.

I don't think that they had conceived the idea of the Mini tour yet...or about changing the direction of the band to "Adult Contemporary".
9th August 2006 01:42 PM
texile its a cool and long interview.....
mick seemed more at ease back then - not so guarded....
i have it on a bootleg vinyl.
9th August 2006 01:51 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I guess you didn't read the initial post...

It was recorded in the fall of 1971.

I don't think that they had conceived the idea of the Mini tour yet...or about changing the direction of the band to "Adult Contemporary".

yeah I zipped right past that!

I just assumed it would be a live podcast of Mick being interviewed by Voodoo...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)