ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bob Dylan pacts with iTunes for preorder deal Return to archive
9th August 2006 07:52 AM
justinkurian I'm curious to get those 42 rarities, but am not going to buy the whole catelog again...hopefully, they'll offer single downloads.
-------------------------------------
Bob Dylan pacts with iTunes for preorder deal
By Jonathan Cohen

Bob Dylan has teamed with Apple's iTunes Music Store to offer fans who pre-order his new album through the retailer first crack at tickets for shows on his fall tour.

"Modern Times," his first release in almost five years, is due August 29 via Columbia. Pre-order participants will receive a ticket presale code the following day, giving them a week-plus jump on the September 9 general public onsale. Tour dates have yet to be announced.

The iTunes version of "Modern Times" will feature five bonus Dylan videos: "Cold Irons Bound" (shot during the filming of the feature "Masked & Anonymous"), "Blood in My Eyes," "Things Have Changed," "Love Sick" (from the 1998 Grammys) and "Jokerman."

In addition, Apple has created the mammoth Dylan digital boxed set "The Collection," featuring every song from his studio albums as well as 42 rarities and an exclusive digital booklet. The box will sell for $199 and will also be available August 29.

Dylan will begin his third annual summer tour of U.S. minor league baseball stadiums Saturday in Comstock Park, Mich.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060808/tc_nm/dylan_dc_2
-------------------------------------

Also, on the Ticketmaster site, they show a bunch of new venues for the fall tour. No dates as of yet...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/bobdylan
9th August 2006 11:20 AM
Martha Tour dates yet to be announced.....my heart rate just skyrocketed!
9th August 2006 11:24 AM
justinkurian Martha,

According to Ticketmaster, these are the cities he'll be playing:

Detroit MI

Seattle WA

Portland OR

San Francisco CA

Sacramento CA

Los Angeles CA

San Diego CA

Denver CO

Lincoln NE

Chicago IL

St. Paul MN

Madison WI

Portland ME

Boston MA

Uniondale NY

East Rutherford NJ

Philadelphia PA

Washington DC
9th August 2006 11:32 AM
Saint Sway East Rutherford eh? that sucks... he's playing Giants Stadium or more likely Continental Arena. Was hoping he'd come back to the Beacon or Hammerstein again. Seeing him at both those theatres was incredible.

not sure what venue is in Uniondale?
9th August 2006 11:45 AM
Martha Did you just type DENVER!!!!!! I must go see!

9th August 2006 11:48 AM
Martha I see nothing about this at TXbastard. JK Are you pulling my chain????
9th August 2006 11:53 AM
Saint Sway Martha... Dylan's on the "Never Ending Tour"... patience dear... he'll make it your way soon!
9th August 2006 11:57 AM
Martha I was not born with patience. LOL

Where exactly do I go to preorder MT for this ticketing deal? I am retarded and cannot figure it out. Please help me!
9th August 2006 12:03 PM
Saint Sway Martha, the offer is on itunes. If you preorder the digital version of the album on itunes it comes with a pre-sale password that they email you.

but if you dont have itunes, dont worry, I'll pre-order it and send you a password.

just remember: pre-sales are jokes. Not always the bet tix available and always a limited amount.
9th August 2006 12:20 PM
justinkurian Martha,

Here is the link with more info:

9th August 2006 12:39 PM
Martha
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Martha, the offer is on itunes. If you preorder the digital version of the album on itunes it comes with a pre-sale password that they email you.

Ok....

but if you dont have itunes, dont worry, I'll pre-order it and send you a password.

What do you mean "if don't have itunes?" Do I have to have something already to order this way?

I told you I'm retarded. :-)

You are a DOLL to offer the password to me. THANK YOU.

I finally figured out where to go for the ordering but my computer won't open the ordering page.....criminey!

just remember: pre-sales are jokes. Not always the bet tix available and always a limited amount.

Indeed....a joke...it's on me alright... my panties are in an UPROAR! Damn that Bob! haha
9th August 2006 12:41 PM
Martha
quote:
justinkurian wrote:
Martha,

Here is the link with more info:

Thank you so much sweetheart...I could not locate this page on my own. :-)

peace out,
MM
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)