ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Say It Ain't So Joe! Return to archive
8th August 2006 12:34 PM
glencar http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060808/D8JCAA9O0.html
9th August 2006 12:45 AM
Lethargy Figures. One of the only honorable Democrats in the Senate today, and his own party destroys him. Utterly pathetic.
9th August 2006 07:59 AM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060808/D8JCAA9O0.html

worse yet is talk here that joe's web site was hacked and shut down yesterday when needed most...
of course lamaont knew nothing about it but i am sure one of his fanatic followers had something to do with it.

any putz who stands at his podium celebrating with al sharpton on one side and jesse jackson on the the other while giving a speech live on tv and paying homeage to maxine waters makes me sick
9th August 2006 08:30 AM
SweetVirginia Joe is a true statesman who chooses his positions
by considering what is the right thing to do, not
by following some party line.

He didn't leave the Democratic party...it left him.

SV

9th August 2006 08:46 AM
Jumping Jack The cut and run Dems don't give ashit about Isreal. Your party has been over run by antisemetic cretins and left wing nuts. Wake up all my Jewish friends! The end is near!!!
9th August 2006 09:35 AM
Chuck Lieberman reeked of Bush more than a KD Lang mosh pit.

9th August 2006 09:39 AM
Jumping Jack The Beacon is now a fundraiser for the Hildabeast? That fucking sucks big time. Kiss that event good bye.
9th August 2006 09:39 AM
Sir Stonesalot I guess the Dems don't want Republicans in their party...
9th August 2006 09:44 AM
Jumping Jack I guess the Stones don't want Republicans in their audience. Who the fuck do they think is buying their $450 tickets? It isn't Democratic flunkies living off government handouts!
9th August 2006 09:51 AM
Sir Stonesalot Dude that makes no sense at all....
9th August 2006 09:56 AM
Jumping Jack Enjoy your $7500 tickets to the Clinton fundraiser at the Beacon, the only theater show this tour.
9th August 2006 10:04 AM
Sir Stonesalot Dude, I wasn't going to any shows on this tour anyhow...and I've already been to a Theatre show.

So whatever.

I just hope that they play "Sweet NeoCon", and Marty puts it in the film for posterity....

You don't think this will sell out?

9th August 2006 03:10 PM
glencar Are tix really $7500? That won't sell out.
9th August 2006 03:54 PM
SweetVirginia
If I spent that kind of money on a
Stones ticket and it helped Hillary's
presidential campaign, I'd kill myself.

Leave it to the Stones to turn this dream
theater show into a nightmare.

9th August 2006 03:55 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Are tix really $7500? That won't sell out.

9th August 2006 04:01 PM
Jumping Jack Joeykins, people got 6th row center in The Who presale in Iowa this morning!!! Join and go before in is too late!!!
9th August 2006 04:53 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Joeykins, people got 6th row center in The Who presale in Iowa this morning!!! Join and go before in is too late!!!

www.QWESTCENTER.com

September 28th ?!

BET THE FRIGGIN RANCH .
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)