ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Does Anybody Still Care? Return to archive
7th August 2006 10:28 PM
glencar She's at it again...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060807/D8JBPUN01.html
7th August 2006 10:29 PM
glencar NEW YORK (AP) - Janet Jackson has never been afraid to expose some skin. The 40-year-old singer, newly svelte after losing some 60 pounds, appears on the cover of Vibe magazine wearing a skimpy bikini bottom and a necklace made of large shells. Her right arm covers her breasts.

Will she ever stop posing for sexy photos? "Of course. When I'm 80," she tells Vibe. "That's when I'll call it quits."

Two years ago, Justin Timberlake pulled off a part of Jackson's bustier, briefly exposing one of her breasts, during the Super Bowl halftime show.

In an interview in the magazine's September issue, on newsstands Aug. 15, Jackson says the incident - variously referred to as "Nipplegate" and the "bra-ha-ha" - is history.

(AP) This photo, provided by Vibe magazine, shows Janet Jackon of the cover of the September issue of...
Full Image
"It's just over and done with. It's old. It's the past. It's history. I'm onto something new. Everybody got their licks in - those who wanted to - and it's done," she says.

Jackson credits her boyfriend, 33-year-old music producer Jermaine Dupri, for giving her self-esteem "a little boost."

"I came to realize that younger men had less of a problem with who I am than older men," she says. "With the younger guys, there was less ego. Things were less competitive. They weren't threatened by who made more and who made less."

She says that with Dupri, she feels as if she's met her match.

"When I look at Jermaine, I see myself," Jackson says. "I feel as if I'm looking in the mirror. The connection I feel with him I have never felt with anybody else."

Her new album, "20 Y.O.," is slated for release Sept. 26. Dupri produced a few tracks, and longtime collaborators Jimmy "Jam" Harris and Terry Lewis pitched in on the disc as well.

The pop star recently said she had packed on extra weight for a role in the upcoming movie "Tennessee," which she ultimately had to pass on because of her new record.

When asked if she'd rather have a hit album or win an Oscar, she says: "Win an Oscar. It's just a passion. But can't I have both? Everybody in my family says I'm spoiled anyway. I want both..."
7th August 2006 10:31 PM
RollingstonesUSA
7th August 2006 10:31 PM
glencar Yo! Miss Jackson if yer nasty!
7th August 2006 10:36 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yo! Miss Jackson if yer nasty!

Do you drive with Stones blasting loud as possiable with your windows down....
7th August 2006 10:45 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

I think I see Jesus in one of her knees!
7th August 2006 10:46 PM
glencar
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Do you drive with Stones blasting loud as possiable with your windows down....

Yes, it's why I love Sirius!
7th August 2006 10:56 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, it's why I love Sirius!

Sweet! Me too! I was doing that today smokin' my pall malls and the wannabe thugs kept lookin' at me like I was crazy for listening to The Stones....
8th August 2006 02:27 AM
Zack That's a far cry from Janet Jackson. Grateful as I am for that lovely anatomy being shared, I think someone is going to get scolded for breaking the board beaver shot rule.
8th August 2006 07:28 AM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves WOLF PUSS!!!
8th August 2006 08:45 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Mahatma Kane Jeeves wrote:
WOLF PUSS!!!

She has Wolf Puss, hear her roar....
8th August 2006 09:17 AM
corgi37 She's only 40?
8th August 2006 09:37 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I think I see Jesus in one of her knees!

Gee....hadnt noticed she even had knees!!!!...lmao....
8th August 2006 10:18 AM
jb Janet had a good run, but is more or less washed up as far as sales are concerned. She went from a Zoftig kid to a very attractive lady . Sadly, she was not able to distance herself from the disaster that has become Michael Jackson and that entire family, once the beloved "jackson Five", come off as very angry and prejudice people.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)