ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kate Moss Party's Hard With The Rolling Stones Return to archive
7th August 2006 05:28 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Kate Moss Party's Hard With The Rolling Stones
In Amsterdam...

By: Lowri Williams on 8/7/2006
entertainmentwise.com

Supermodel Kate Moss splashed out £20,000 to fly her newly married friends Bobby Gillespie and Katy England out on Amsterdam to see the Rolling Stones as a wedding gift.

But, unable to miss out on a gig, Moss accompanied the newlyweds to the gig following their wedding and reception in Newcastle-Under-Lyme and partied the night away.

However, after the trio enjoyed being the guests of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, Moss left her best friend Jade Jagger outraged after she forgot to pay her hotel bills.

A source told the Daily Star: “Jade felt bad that her best pal ran up a £5,000 bill and then forgot to pay it.

“She was quite embarrassed and was furious at the time. Kate did volunteer to pick up the entire tab but only when she had got back home to Britain.

“Kate is not the Stones’ favourite person right now. She was invited as their guest and while they were expecting to pick up the cost of the room, they were not impressed with the amount she ran up on drinks and food.

“Her behaviour was also very strange. She was unsteady on her feet and was clearly and had to be taken up to her room.”

Tut tut...she must have been badly behaved if she managed to piss off The Stones...
7th August 2006 08:12 AM
Bitch Well if she spent 20,000 on her friends, maybe she expected them to shell out 5,000 for the room. Could have been a mistake on her part but dont hotels require credit cards upon checking in? This story doesnt add up. IMO
7th August 2006 08:37 AM
gimmekeef There go the prices for the mini tour even higher now after this horrid rip off!......what a load of rubbish...
7th August 2006 10:40 AM
Saint Sway seems kinda ungrateful for Jade to whine about the hotel bill after all the blow that Kate hooked her and her friends up with all weekend.
7th August 2006 10:42 AM
glencar Isn't this an old story? Jade was pissed at Kate a few years ago. What's with these chicks?
7th August 2006 11:01 AM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
Isn't this an old story? Jade was pissed at Kate a few years ago. What's with these chicks?

A egos battle. Who's the more pretty & hot?
Imo: I got both, don't bother ...

7th August 2006 03:40 PM
Highwire Rob Is there a Rolling Stone + moss pun in the works here

I wonder if Keith warns Depp & family when Kate's around. Those two don't exactly want to run in to eachother, do they?
7th August 2006 03:44 PM
jb She is an extroadinary piece of ass as is Jade....have any of you noticed Ashley Simpson's nose job? She also looks hot now like her incredibly sexy sister. I do not find Hillary Duff or Linsay Lohan attractive....Jessica Beal is amazingly beautiful as is "Dark Angel" Jessica Alba.....Off coures, Eva Longoria is still my # 1..........
[Edited by jb]
7th August 2006 03:46 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:
She is an extroadinary piece of ass as is Jade....have any of you noticed Ashley Simpson's noe job? She also looks hot now like her incredibly sexy sister. I do not find Hillary Duff or Linsay Lohan attractive....Jessica Beal is amazingly beautiful as is "Dark Angel" Jessica Alba.....Off coures, Eva Longoria is still my # 1..........

7th August 2006 03:49 PM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Can you post Eva Longoria in lingerie? Thanks!!!
[Edited by jb]
7th August 2006 03:49 PM
pdog
7th August 2006 03:51 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Hello Pdog....hope you are doing well. We had a great time with the kids in Atlanta. I am still not sure what shows, if any, I shall attend. I hope to say hello to you again...I am very proud of the IDF and Israel's fight for survival...God bless America and Israel.
7th August 2006 03:54 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:

Can you post Eva Longoria in lingerie? Thanks!!!
[Edited by jb]

7th August 2006 03:54 PM
jb Thanks so mnuch!!!!
7th August 2006 03:57 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Hello Pdog....hope you are doing well. We had a great time with the kids in Atlanta. I am still not sure what shows, if any, I shall attend. I hope to say hello to you again...I am very proud of the IDF and Israel's fight for survival...God bless America and Israel.

At this point it's my local show only. Chicago unfortunately, is the one place I would've spent my money to go to, to see everyone partying with Parmeda and Co. Too bad I'm in LA then.
I'm not ruloing out anything else, but the odds are bad at this point.
7th August 2006 04:07 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

At this point it's my local show only. Chicago unfortunately, is the one place I would've spent my money to go to, to see everyone partying with Parmeda and Co. Too bad I'm in LA then.
I'm not ruloing out anything else, but the odds are bad at this point.

I am booked for Boston, Chicago, Louisville and Austin, but absent them picking up, I'll skip and just hit AC...I am seriously considering hitting Vegas...My wife said it would be a grear "family trip" and it falls on a weekend. Let me know if you go to Boston or chicago, and I giv e it real consideration.....I would do Giants, but went last time and it was out in neverland far from my hotel in the city....Regards and god bless Israel....also, can you believe a poll found only 23% felt Mel Gibson is an anti-semite!!! Do you have to lead us in the ovens before you are considered one???
7th August 2006 04:53 PM
Scottfree Bukakke?
7th August 2006 05:19 PM
tumbled that 2nd derriere shot shows a scrotum I swear !!!

More scuttle butt:
isn't nice to know that kate spent a lot more on her ticcies than we did!!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/3amcontent/tm_objectid=17521291%26method=full%26siteid=94762%26headline=moss%2dgathering%2dat%2drolling%2dstones%2dgig-name_page.html
7th August 2006 05:29 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I am booked for Boston, Chicago, Louisville and Austin, but absent them picking up, I'll skip and just hit AC...I am seriously considering hitting Vegas...My wife said it would be a grear "family trip" and it falls on a weekend. Let me know if you go to Boston or chicago, and I giv e it real consideration.....I would do Giants, but went last time and it was out in neverland far from my hotel in the city....Regards and god bless Israel....also, can you believe a poll found only 23% felt Mel Gibson is an anti-semite!!! Do you have to lead us in the ovens before you are considered one???

Ive considered Boston, the date is manageable... I'll let you know. With poor sales I'm in no hurry, they find an excuse to cancel.
7th August 2006 05:32 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Kate Moss Party's Hard With The Rolling Stones
In Amsterdam...

Supermodel Kate Moss splashed out £20,000 to fly her newly married friends Bobby Gillespie and Katy England out on Amsterdam to see the Rolling Stones as a wedding gift.

Wow, and my plane ticket Amsterdam-London only cost like 39 euro 2 months ago.

But 5,000 Pounds at the Amstel Hotel is easily reached anyway.
7th August 2006 05:33 PM
Saint Sway the Austin & Montana shows intrigue me. MT stadium show might be smaller than most arena shows. Plus, plenty of open seats to upgrade to during the show.
7th August 2006 10:03 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Joshy, I support Israel 100% now. Hezbollah must be exterminated! But Mel is not an anti-semite. He's just another guy with a drinking problem. Perhaps he could make a summit this year & learn howe to handle his alcohol?
8th August 2006 10:04 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I support Israel 100% now. Hezbollah must be exterminated! But Mel is not an anti-semite. He's just another guy with a drinking problem. Perhaps he could make a summit this year & learn howe to handle his alcohol?

I think he has both a drinking problem and a "Jew" problem. Unfortunately, he appears to harbor a deep hate for Jews in all likelihood caused by being raided by a Holocaust denying father. I personally don't really care as this will only make him more bankable as he "rehabs" and repen ts for his behavior. We all are prejudice but most of us don't make it so obvious.
8th August 2006 10:05 AM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Ive considered Boston, the date is manageable... I'll let you know. With poor sales I'm in no hurry, they find an excuse to cancel.

I don't think they will cancel as the sales, while very slow, will still be near 35-40k, which will make the show a go.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)