ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Which Rolling Stones Member Are You!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
6th August 2006 09:30 PM
RollingstonesUSA http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=27760

Click to find out!
6th August 2006 09:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
You scored as Keith Richards. Keith Richards! The lead guitarist and backup singer for the rolling stones. Also the most controversial, for his constant drug arrests, even though he lived through every one of them. There has never been a more laid back man to sling a guitar!

Keith Richards

80%

Ronnie Wood

80%

Mick Jagger

75%

Mick Taylor

60%

Bill Wyman

55%

Charlie Watts

45%

Brian Jones

35%

Which member of the Rolling Stones are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
6th August 2006 09:45 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
You scored as Keith Richards. Keith Richards! The lead guitarist and backup singer for the rolling stones. Also the most controversial, for his constant drug arrests, even though he lived through every one of them. There has never been a more laid back man to sling a guitar!

Keith Richards

80%

Ronnie Wood

80%

Mick Jagger

75%

Mick Taylor

60%

Bill Wyman

55%

Charlie Watts

45%

Brian Jones

35%

Voodoo you da man!
6th August 2006 09:48 PM
RollingstonesUSA Here's mine!

You scored as Mick Jagger. Mick Jagger! The lead singer and frontman of the rolling stones. One of the most famous sex symbols of all time, with a very unique style. His voice is worthy of the heavens, even though many people describe him as the devil.

Mick Jagger

100%

Ronnie Wood

80%

Mick Taylor

60%

Bill Wyman

40%

Keith Richards

40%

Brian Jones

40%

Charlie Watts

20%

6th August 2006 11:11 PM
Kilroy You scored as Charlie Watts.
Charlie Watts! Long-time drummer for the stones. Lots of people think that Watts was in it for the money, but no matter what, his rhythms are essential for the band, which shows he is quite devoted.
Charlie Watts 90%
Bill Wyman 80%
Ronnie Wood 75%
Mick Jagger 65%
Mick Taylor 55%
Keith Richards 50%
Brian Jones 45%
GOD this makes my Sunday
7th August 2006 12:01 AM
BILL PERKS I'M STU
7th August 2006 02:09 AM
pdog
You scored as Ronnie Wood. Ronnie Wood! Replacing Mick Taylor in '76, Wood still remains with the stones, even after the arguments during the late 80's. He was never as good as Keith, or Mick, or Brian at the guitar. But in his own words, "It's only rock and roll, but i like it!"

Ronnie Wood

100%

Charlie Watts

95%

Keith Richards

90%

Mick Taylor

70%

Mick Jagger

50%

Bill Wyman

30%

Brian Jones

30%

7th August 2006 02:14 AM
RollingstonesUSA So Ronnie isnt as good at guitar as Mick?
7th August 2006 02:22 AM
pdog
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
So Ronnie isnt as good at guitar as Mick?

In 75 he was great in 78 he was superb, in 1981 he was as high as a kite, since then he has gone down like a lead balloon.
I do have Ronnies smile, good atttitude and sense of humor!
7th August 2006 08:07 AM
Bitch
quote:
pdog wrote:

In 75 he was great in 78 he was superb, in 1981 he was as high as a kite, since then he has gone down like a lead balloon.
I do have Ronnies smile, good atttitude and sense of humor!

pdog when I read your comment I want to tie your arms up, gag you, spin you around and spank your ass! Familiar?

Ronnie still has his fine moments on ABB, esp. on the slide guitar. You should have heard hum in NY, he went wild on Happy and he rocked. Ronnie isn't perfect every time, but he has some brilliant moments. IMO
7th August 2006 08:46 AM
LadyJane I'll be damned!!!!!!!

You scored as Keith Richards.

Keith Richards! The lead guitarist and backup singer for the rolling stones. Also the most controversial, for his constant drug arrests, even though he lived through every one of them. There has never been a more laid back man to sling a guitar!

Keith Richards

75%
Brian Jones

65%
Ronnie Wood

60%
Mick Taylor

55%
Mick Jagger

45%
Charlie Watts

35%
Bill Wyman

20%

LJ.
7th August 2006 09:06 AM
Zeeta Cool!

You scored as Mick Taylor.

Mick Taylor! Many consider him the best guitarist the stones had, and it's a shame he couldn't be with the group longer. When he joined in '69, he was the youngest, and very excited, but he couldn't swallow his own pride, and left the band in '75 due to lack of writing credits.

"When he joined in '69, he was the youngest, and very excited" LOL!

"but he couldn't swallow his own pride" - he managed to swallow a lot of burgers tho!

7th August 2006 09:17 AM
gustavobala
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
So Ronnie isnt as good at guitar as Mick?

i believe: Mick Taylor, not jagger!
7th August 2006 09:21 AM
nanatod This is one fucked up quiz:

Brian Jones 75%
Keith Richards 65%
Mick Jagger 45%
Mick Taylor 45%
Charlie Watts 45%
Bill Wyman 45%
Ronnie Wood 35%
7th August 2006 09:29 AM
gustavobala ron wood, me???????????????? replace in 76???? what he did in 1975?????? bill wyman in 2nd place??????????

i believe i am mick taylor or charlie watts or stu, but RONNIE WOOOD AND BILL WYMAN?????????? OH NO!!!!!!

You scored as Ronnie Wood.

Ronnie Wood! Replacing Mick Taylor in '76, Wood still remains with the stones, even after the arguments during the late 80's. He was never as good as Keith, or Mick, or Brian at the guitar. But in his own words, "It's only rock and roll, but i like it!"

Ronnie Wood

65%
Bill Wyman

55%
Mick Jagger

50%
Keith Richards

50%
Mick Taylor

50%
Charlie Watts

50%
Brian Jones

45%

7th August 2006 09:55 AM
keefkid You scored as Keith Richards.

Keith Richards! The lead guitarist and backup singer for the rolling stones. Also the most controversial, for his constant drug arrests, even though he lived through every one of them. There has never been a more laid back man to sling a guitar!

Keith Richards 90%
Ronnie Wood 85%
Mick Taylor 75%
Charlie Watts 60%
Brian Jones 55%
Bill Wyman 35%
Mick Jagger 30%
7th August 2006 10:14 AM
GotToRollMe LOL! I knew I'd be Keith, but this is ridiculous!

Keith Richards

100%

Mick Taylor

90%

Ronnie Wood

60%

Charlie Watts

60%

Mick Jagger

40%

Brian Jones

40%

Bill Wyman

0%

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
7th August 2006 10:16 AM
Nasty Habits

Keith Richards

65%

Ronnie Wood

55%

Mick Jagger

45%

Mick Taylor

45%

Charlie Watts

45%

Brian Jones

40%

Bill Wyman

35%

Shocked, I am SHOCKED, to learn that I am Keith and not Mick. WOuld have bet money on the other way around going into this.

I would like to point out my EXTREMELY centrist numbers, though - veering from 65% - 30% range for Keith - Bill, I can only assume that I am THE ROLLING STONES.

7th August 2006 10:36 AM
not bound to please I obviously have nothing to do at the moment:

You scored as Mick Taylor.

Mick Taylor! Many consider him the best guitarist the stones had, and it's a shame he couldn't be with the group longer. When he joined in '69, he was the youngest, and very excited, but he couldn't swallow his own pride, and left the band in '75 due to lack of writing credits.

Mick Taylor

85%
Ronnie Wood

60%
Mick Jagger

55%
Brian Jones

50%
Charlie Watts

50%
Bill Wyman

45%
Keith Richards

45%

7th August 2006 10:41 AM
glencar Despicable! I hate this day already!

You scored as Ronnie Wood.

Ronnie Wood! Replacing Mick Taylor in '76, Wood still remains with the stones, even after the arguments during the late 80's. He was never as good as Keith, or Mick, or Brian at the guitar. But in his own words, "It's only rock and roll, but i like it!"

Ronnie Wood
80%

Keith Richards
60%

Brian Jones
60%

Charlie Watts
60%

Mick Jagger
50%

Bill Wyman
45%

Mick Taylor
40%
7th August 2006 10:46 AM
not bound to please since I'm Mick Taylor - I think I'm going to go out and buy some donuts now.
7th August 2006 10:48 AM
Saint Sway

Keith Richards

70%

Mick Jagger

60%

Mick Taylor

60%

Charlie Watts

45%

Ronnie Wood

40%

Bill Wyman

40%

Brian Jones

20%

7th August 2006 12:02 PM
Jair Keith Richards: 85%

Mick Jagger: 75%

Charlie Watts: 70%

Bill Wyman: 55%

Brian Jones: 45%

Mick Taylor: 40%

Ronnie Wood: 40%
7th August 2006 12:20 PM
jb You scored as Ronnie Wood.

Ronnie Wood

55%

Bill Wyman

45%

Keith Richards

45%

Brian Jones

45%

Mick Jagger

40%

Charlie Watts

35%

Mick Taylor

30%
7th August 2006 12:47 PM
Fiji Joe Uh...mine came up Lisa Fisher...must be the man-breasts
7th August 2006 02:04 PM
MrPleasant I got a tie between Richards and Taylor at 65%.

Does that mean that I'm gonna become a balloon, fall from coconut trees and sabotage my own studio recordings?
7th August 2006 03:35 PM
Highwire Rob Oh, my!

code:
You scored as Mick Taylor. Mick Taylor! Many consider him the best guitarist the stones had, and it's a shame he couldn't be with the group longer. When he joined in '69, he was the youngest, and very excited, but he couldn't swallow his own pride, and left the band in '75 due to lack of writing credits.

Bill Wyman

65%

Mick Taylor

65%

Ronnie Wood

60%

Keith Richards

55%

Brian Jones

40%

Charlie Watts

40%

Mick Jagger

35%
Which member of the Rolling Stones are you?created with QuizFarm.com

7th August 2006 04:39 PM
danielharris627 You scored as Ronnie Wood.

Ronnie Wood

80%
Keith Richards

55%
Charlie Watts

55%
Mick Taylor

55%
Bill Wyman

50%
Brian Jones

40%
Mick Jagger

30%

7th August 2006 04:51 PM
ComeAsYouAre Keith Richards! The lead guitarist and backup singer for the rolling stones. Also the most controversial, for his constant drug arrests, even though he lived through every one of them. There has never been a more laid back man to sling a guitar!

Keith Richards

95%
Mick Taylor

70%
Bill Wyman

55%
Ronnie Wood

55%
Charlie Watts

40%
Mick Jagger

20%
Brian Jones

5%

7th August 2006 05:44 PM
gypsy Ronnie Wood

I am not pleased about that result either.
Out of curiosity, did anyone get Bill Wyman?
[Edited by gypsy]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)