ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 9) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th July 2006 10:12 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Please fellows, help me out finishing Saturday Night Live 1978 DVD. It was on the tracker and I saw it last night. I imediately jumped on it but unfortunately there is no seeds currently.

Thanks in advance!

Hey JJ,
I'd like to help you with that, but I've tried twice already and for some odd reason my "SNL" files don't match up. Sorry.

There must be SOMEBODY out there who can seed this one, no?

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
7th July 2006 12:19 AM
joguema
quote:
clubred wrote:
DTS ? What the point ? Whatever DTS is, sounds to be only a technological thing and "through the past darkly" is an official release and will probably not be allowed here. You seem to be very well meant, but I am not sure you will make it trough.
What is DTS, by the way ?

DTS = Digital Theater Systems

This disc has the complete album in DTS 5.1 surround sound.

For more info go here: http://www.toupltd.com/nonbeatles.html

If you ever heard one of these albums in DTS 5.1 you will never want to listen to the "normal" version again.

joguema
7th July 2006 06:06 AM
clubred Anyone feeling like uploading the following DVDs ? :
Complete Ed Sullivan
LA forum 75
Fort Worth 78
Hampton 81
I know most have been seeded here some months ago, but we are still numerous looking after grabing those.
Thanks.
:-)
7th July 2006 09:37 PM
pehdefigo Hi folks,

Live in Toronto 09/03/89 (TSP-CD-150) available on Bootcity now...

Torrent link:

http://www.bootcity.org/attachment....tachmentid=7304
[Edited by pehdefigo]
8th July 2006 12:44 AM
GotToRollMe New on tracker tonight:

Rolling Stones - Hampton Coliseum 1981 (DVD 1)
Jointrip Version - Extended Edition - Dolby Sound
Approx. 1 hr. 34 min.
DVD - NTSC - 4.31 GB

8th July 2006 02:11 AM
clubred Thanks a lot !

quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
New on tracker tonight:

Rolling Stones - Hampton Coliseum 1981 (DVD 1)
Approx. 1 hr. 34 min.
DVD - NTSC - 4.31 GB

8th July 2006 03:17 PM
heymjm
quote:
pdog wrote:
Weren't the 2002 SACD's remastered with something called "DTS"...?

It was actually "DSD" (Direct Stream Digital)which is a high quality digital format that avoids a lot of the digital nasties associated with CD sound. DSD can be used to create SACDs directly and also converted to CD format. So mastering in DSD means you only add digital nasties at the final CD stage, rather than at every intermediate stage as well.

DTS is a home theatre format which is "lossy" and so has no real place in audio. It's only advantage over straight CD is the ability to carry discrete 5.1 information i.e. surround sound (DSD can also carry multi-channel info)
8th July 2006 07:22 PM
MRD8 New on the tracker this afternoon:

The Rolling Stones LA Blues July 11, 1975 DVD

Label: Ganja

Proshot NTSC

8/10

Artwork Included

Fanfare For The Common Man
Honky Tonk Women
All Down The Line
If You Can't Rock Me
Get Off Of My Cloud
Star Star
Gimme Shelter
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
You Gotta Move
YCAGWYW
Happy
Tumbling Dice
It's Only Rock & Roll
Band Introductions
Heartbreaker
Fingerprint File
Angie
Wild Horses
That's Life(w/Billy Preston)
Outta Space(w/Billy Preston)
Brown Sugar
Midnight Rambler
Rip This Joint
Street Fighting Man
Jumping Jack Flash
Sympathy For The Devil
8th July 2006 11:24 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this afternoon:

You ROCK !!!
9th July 2006 01:51 AM
clubred Hey, that's so cool MRD8 !
I just request it on the tracker 2 days ago and here it is already !
They were right "...But if you try sometimes you might find
You get what you need..."

quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this afternoon:

Label: Ganja

Proshot NTSC

8/10

Artwork Included

9th July 2006 05:46 AM
qwer What's about the Brixton-DVD!
It finished after Keith's set!
Is there a complete version around to resume the files?
9th July 2006 07:38 AM
MRD8 I've got the complete version of Brixton Academy comming from a friend, as soon as I get it in I'll reseed it.
9th July 2006 06:50 PM
SLAVE Hi everybody,someone could up to the tracker Barcelona y Olé! Live from Plaza de Toros 1977.Thank you so much.
10th July 2006 02:02 AM
aprilfool Hello guys, Happy man I am, 3 weeks of vacations. Since few months I kept alive "giants stadium 94" I must stop it during this 3 weeks. It will be back again at this time. Good july month to everybody.
10th July 2006 01:38 PM
GotToRollMe New on tracker today:

Rolling Stones - Hampton Coliseum 1981 (DVD 2)
Approx. 1 hr. 32 min.
DVD - NTSC - 4.21 GB

10th July 2006 03:39 PM
tookthatname whats the picture quality for the LA video. I have a copy that looks like 2nd or third generation VHS? is this one better?
thanks
Jimi AKA tookthatname
11th July 2006 12:55 AM
straycatblues hi all,
Thanks for all the great torrents.

could somebody please upload any of the following 72 shows?
Charlotte, Washington Dc, both philly shows.
thanks
11th July 2006 10:13 AM
clubred Haven't finished yet to download it, but according to the preview I have with my player, it doesn't look excellent, third generation VHS, 8/10 as it was mentioned in the torrent announcement. But no complaints... great upload... thanks again to MRD8.

quote:
tookthatname wrote:
whats the picture quality for the LA video. I have a copy that looks like 2nd or third generation VHS? is this one better?
thanks
Jimi AKA tookthatname

11th July 2006 10:24 AM
GotToRollMe There's a great-looking torrent on Dime right now from Rio in '98. I haven't finished it yet, but from what I've seen it looks incredible:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=103098
11th July 2006 10:47 AM
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
clubred wrote:
Haven't finished yet to download it, but according to the preview I have with my player, it doesn't look excellent, third generation VHS, 8/10 as it was mentioned in the torrent announcement. But no complaints... great upload... thanks again to MRD8.

That's true. pretty blurry, but no complaints here. Sound is better than the audio boots I've heard from this show.
11th July 2006 12:04 PM
tookthatname
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:

That's true. pretty blurry, but no complaints here. Sound is better than the audio boots I've heard from this show.

thanks,

no use downloading it again if it's not a upgrade. real good performance, but blurry.
11th July 2006 12:18 PM
Bingo A viewing tip for LA Blues and other older generation DVD's.

It helps 100% to turn down the colour on you television set, sometimes adjusting the brightness as well. By simply turning the colour down improves the video 10 fold.
11th July 2006 01:01 PM
gimmekeef DIME seems to be showing open slots lately for those interested in signing up over there.....
11th July 2006 02:48 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
DIME seems to be showing open slots lately for those interested in signing up over there.....

That's true, a friend of mine could register there 2 days ago.
11th July 2006 04:19 PM
MRD8 Bingo is right...adjust your colors on your TV, its most blurry when they have red or blue lights on the stage...starting from Billy Prestons songs to the end of the show they turn on mostly white lights...the difference is incredible!
11th July 2006 05:03 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
DIME seems to be showing open slots lately for those interested in signing up over there.....

Dime is awesome... I also would recomend Traders Den, they have less rules than DAD so you get some of the shows there Dime would ban...
12th July 2006 04:54 AM
clubred Guys, there is a DVD torrent running currently on Pink Robert website "Stones on DVD 64-69", various british TV appearance between the mentioned dates.
Worth to have a look.

http://www.pinkrobert.net/index2.php

12th July 2006 08:43 AM
Jumping Jack I sent D-Stone Brixton disk 2 to MRD8 this morning so hopefully it will be on the tracker by this weekend.
12th July 2006 09:32 AM
vox12string Thx for the heads up on the 64-69 dvd clubred, there's about 50 seeding @ the moment so it's coming down quite fast
12th July 2006 10:45 AM
erbissell somebody please seed "Pittsburg, September 25 2005" I made it too 25% but only have 1 remaining seed. I really want to see an american stadium show.

Is it crappy digital camera, or proshot.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)