ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 9) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
24th June 2006 10:44 PM
MRD8 New on the tracker this evening:

Rolling Stones Saturday Night Live 1978 DVD

I'll reseed this for a few hours for those of you who were close to completing it before the tracker went down last week...if you aren't 90% or more complete already I'd advise you to wait until some other seeds show up...I'm not going to seed this for several days, just a few hours!
Artwork is included.
25th June 2006 03:25 AM
stalemate97_2006 Is someone can re-post (for few hours only) Charlie is my darling.
The actual torrent is only 99,2%.

For me, I only miss 44 Mo before ending. I can share a complete set of the movie to others.

Thanks
[Edited by stalemate97_2006]
25th June 2006 05:16 AM
razorback NEW ON TRACKER

Rolling Stones
Outtakes 1974-75
Extremly Rare EXR-002
Contains 12 Black And Blue outtakes, Better quality than all 3 Black And Blue Sessions CDs. Without I Love Ladies.Plus 2 long versions of Hang Fire (I+II)

1 Cherry Oh Baby
2 Crazy Mama
3 Fool To Cry
4 Slave (instr.)
5 Hand Of fate
6 Munich Reggae (instr.)
7 Instrumental
8 Worried About You
9 Memory Motel (instr.)
10 Let's Do It Right
11 Hot Stuff
12 Hey Negrita
13 Hang Fire I
14 Hang Fire II

EXCELLENT STUDIO RECORDING
ARTWORK HERE / http://www.rolling.no-ip.com/
search for outtakes 74-75

lineage: silver>mediamonkey>flac level 6>torrent
25th June 2006 07:53 AM
AndyPetu
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this evening:

Rolling Stones Saturday Night Live 1978 DVD

I'll reseed this for a few hours for those of you who were close to completing it before the tracker went down last week...if you aren't 90% or more complete already I'd advise you to wait until some other seeds show up...I'm not going to seed this for several days, just a few hours!
Artwork is included.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Petu
25th June 2006 08:33 AM
riffkeither i hope yu seed saturday night live open
anybody got something dvd about 73?
THANKS
25th June 2006 07:38 PM
MRD8 AndyPetu,
I was under the impression that you already had part of the Saturday Night Live 78 DVD and just needed somebody to help you get the rest...I've been seeding for 24 hours and no other seeders have shown up...I need my bandwidth for other projects...maybe one of the 300 leechers who downloaded this DVD the first time I seeded it will come along to help you finish it!
26th June 2006 03:03 AM
clubred
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------
stripped wrote:
yes , is very easy , you can convert your system to nfts, but you must to quit your windows and restart it.
In Windows Help you can read all about this . try with this names :

-FAT 32
-FAT
-NFTS
-CONVERT SYSTEM TO NTFS
-SELECT FAT 32 OR NTFS

With nfts you´ll get ISO files + 4 gb

--------------------

Yes, I've had read that already. I am waiting for one download to finish on this drive and I'll try tomorrow.
I hope I don't crash everything!
Thanks.

I would back up the hard drive before doing this. I'm no nerd, but changing the hard drive file system format sounds like you might lose everything on it. Be cautious. Good luck

quote:
tookthatname wrote:

I agree with frankiepeppers. If your asking about setlists etc., this is the place. But I would definately check with a windows googlegroup or somewhere else (both microsoft and somewhere else). that's what they are experts at.

So I have converted yesterday one of my drive to NFTS, I followed the instructions in the Windows Help and Support and everything went very smooth. It is very easy. I am finally downloading now the Saitama DVD! Happy!!!!
Thanks to those who helped.
It is not directly related to the Stones, but I just thought that I mentioned here anyway since I know that I was not the only one to have had this problem with the Saitama DVD, maybe it can help some for the next IFO DVD to come.

26th June 2006 04:26 AM
clubred Oups! I meant ISO DVDs
26th June 2006 10:23 AM
Madafaka Hi there! Some artwork of Saitama DVD?
TIA!
26th June 2006 10:47 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Hi there! Some artwork of Saitama DVD?
TIA!

Here are a few:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/lazyfukr/DVD-Saitama2006.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/lazyfukr/2006_04_02_Saitama_sici-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/lazyfukr/2006-04-02_Saitama--sici-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/lazyfukr/2006-04-02_Saitama_Japan--wattswood.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/lazyfukr/2006-04-02_Saitama.jpg
26th June 2006 01:10 PM
Madafaka Thank you very much!
26th June 2006 01:54 PM
Bingo
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
Back by popular demand: Fathers & Sons DVD (Checkerboard Lounge 1981) is re-seeded. I should be able to keep it going until Sunday night. Let me know if you have any problems. The files are VOB.

Thank you for trying, but it doesn't seem to be working.
26th June 2006 08:53 PM
luvcharlie ATLANTA FEB. 2006? ANYBODY? PLEASE!!
26th June 2006 10:20 PM
FrankiePeppers
quote:
Bingo wrote:

Thank you for trying, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I just started it up again. I will seed each night as long as I can until a few people have copies. I left it up most of the weekend, but there weren't any takers.

26th June 2006 11:25 PM
open_g Can anyone seed the Giants Stadium 1994 DVD for an hour or so? There's a bunch of us stuck at 95%. I'll gladly seed this thing for anyone else who wants it once I've got a copy. Thanks!
27th June 2006 12:20 AM
pdog razorback
Thx for all your recent uploads...
27th June 2006 05:48 AM
FrankiePeppers I am seeding Father's and Sons. Bit Comet is reporting "Error: Tracker Response Decoding Failed" with gibberish after it. What does that mean? 4 people are presently DLing and the tracker seems to be okay.
27th June 2006 11:31 AM
FrankiePeppers I am trying to burn cd's from the torrented flac files for Voodoo Brew & Stew, which were on the tracker a few weeks ago. Burn-at-once is reporting "cannot read header" for numerous tracks on both sets. Has anyone else had this problem? this hasn't happened for any other torrents that I've downloaded. Any suggestions?
27th June 2006 01:24 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
I am trying to burn cd's from the torrented flac files for Voodoo Brew & Stew, which were on the tracker a few weeks ago. Burn-at-once is reporting "cannot read header" for numerous tracks on both sets. Has anyone else had this problem? this hasn't happened for any other torrents that I've downloaded. Any suggestions?

I use Nero with FLAC plugin to burn them without converting to WAV first. If not, you can convert FLAC to WAV and then burn them.
27th June 2006 02:21 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
I am trying to burn cd's from the torrented flac files for Voodoo Brew & Stew, which were on the tracker a few weeks ago. Burn-at-once is reporting "cannot read header" for numerous tracks on both sets. Has anyone else had this problem? this hasn't happened for any other torrents that I've downloaded. Any suggestions?

I used Easy CD-DA Extractor to burn them straight to FLAC. Worked like a charm. The more I use this program, the better I like it.
27th June 2006 02:25 PM
GotToRollMe Hmmm...I've been trying to upload the "Voodoo At Halloween" torrent to the tracker, but I can't access it. Tracker down?
27th June 2006 03:13 PM
FrankiePeppers
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I used Easy CD-DA Extractor to burn them straight to FLAC. Worked like a charm. The more I use this program, the better I like it.

I just tried that also and I still get a "error decoding file" message. I'll have to plead for someone to re-seed the set, because about 6 tracks on each disc won't read. Thanks for the suggestion though.
27th June 2006 03:23 PM
FrankiePeppers Can anyone re-seed Voodoo Brew and Stew? Even if its one disc at a time. I must have had a problem with the torrents when downloading as I cannot convert some of the flac files or burn them as an audio cd. This problem affects about 6 - 8 tracks on each disc. It would be greatly appreciated.
27th June 2006 05:35 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
Can anyone re-seed Voodoo Brew and Stew? Even if its one disc at a time. I must have had a problem with the torrents when downloading as I cannot convert some of the flac files or burn them as an audio cd. This problem affects about 6 - 8 tracks on each disc. It would be greatly appreciated.

I'm seeding some other stuff right now, but I'll do it when I'm done with that. If you like I could just mail them to you. PM me if you wanna do that.
27th June 2006 05:42 PM
MRD8 New on the tracker this afternoon:

Rolling Stones Pittsburgh September 28, 2005 DVD(Incomplete)

Audience 2Cam NTSC

7/10

Artwork Included(Thanks Wattswood!)

Start Me Up
Rough Justice
Wild Horses(w/Eddie Vedder)
YCAGWYW
Night Time Is The Right Time(Beginning Cut)
Infamy
Miss You
Oh No Not You Again
Get Off My Cloud
honky Tonk Women
Sympathy For The Devil
Paint It Black
It's Only Rock And Roll
Jumping Jack Flash
Satisfaction
27th June 2006 06:19 PM
razorback NEW ON TRACKER

A STONE ALONE ( VGP-377 )

1. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
Brookfield, Long View Farm late May 1981

2. Say It's Not You

3. Don't

4. Blue Monday

5. Oh, What A Feeling

6. Sing Me Back Home

7. The Nearness Of You

8. Apartment No.9

9. All I Have To Do Is Dream

10. Key To The Highway
New York City, 1978-1979

11. Worried Life Blues
Toronto, Sounds Interchange Recording Studio 12-13.3 1977

12. Sing Me Back Home

13. She Still Comes Around

14. Apartment No.9

15. Sing Me Back Home

16. Worried Life Blues

17. Apartment No.9

18. Say It's Not You

EXCELLENT STUDIO RECORDING
ARTWORK HERE : http://bootcoverz.com/cgi-bin/dvd.cgi?template=vgp&path=VGP300&sort=by_name

line age : silver>mediamonkey>flac level 6>torrent
27th June 2006 06:44 PM
razorback NEW ON TRACKER

HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN ( DWP-007 )

1. Mercy Mercy
London, Hyde Park 5.7 1969

2. Love In Vain

3. Jumpin' Jack Flash

4. Stray Cat Blues

5. No Expectations

6. I'm Free

7. Loving Cup

8. Honky Tonk Women

9. Street Fighting Man

10. Midnight Rambler, faded out 5'10

11. Sympathy For The Devil

EXCELLENT SOUNDBOARD (radio broadcoast)
ARTWORK HERE : http://www.rolling.no-ip.com/

lineage : silver >mediamonkey>flac level 6>torrent
[Edited by razorback]
27th June 2006 07:22 PM
FrankiePeppers
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I'm seeding some other stuff right now, but I'll do it when I'm done with that. If you like I could just mail them to you. PM me if you wanna do that.

PM has been sent. much appreciated.
28th June 2006 12:18 AM
GotToRollMe I can't access the tracker. Is it just me?
28th June 2006 12:26 AM
Madafaka I can... Refresh it and try again!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)