ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Thejuf
Warm-up gig yesterday
© Virgin Records with exclusive authorization to Forty Licks and Rocks Off
With very special thanks to Thejuf for getting the authorization!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Live Licks prob. Return to archive
August 9th, 2005 07:41 PM
The Volitan Man, I wanna get Live Licks but I can't ask my dad to get it cause he said the cover is too perverted. IDK why. He loves the Stones and all that. And he's not against nudity or anything like that. He used to paint naked chicks and stuff, so idk why he's being wierd about this. So is there an alternate cover where there isn't a tongue licking her vagina?
[Edited by The Volitan]
August 9th, 2005 07:57 PM
Gazza what country do you live in?

Iran?
August 9th, 2005 08:03 PM
The Volitan isn't there a less perverted cover?
August 9th, 2005 09:00 PM
Gazza 'perverted' ?

its an anime cartoon!

there are two covers - one where the 'girl' is topless, one where she's not - just in case civilization is brought to its knees by a pair of tiny cartoon titties.

Your dad is a Stones fan? No offence, but what did he think of "Star Star" when it came out?
August 9th, 2005 09:19 PM
Soldatti Man, buy the CD and throw the booklet. It's more a stupid cover than obscene.
August 9th, 2005 09:29 PM
lotsajizz this world needs more tongues licking vaginas
August 9th, 2005 09:42 PM
Gazza indeed

although personally I'd rather see who's on the end of them, first...
August 9th, 2005 09:45 PM
The Volitan
quote:
Gazza wrote:
'perverted' ?

its an anime cartoon!

there are two covers - one where the 'girl' is topless, one where she's not - just in case civilization is brought to its knees by a pair of tiny cartoon titties.

Your dad is a Stones fan? No offence, but what did he think of "Star Star" when it came out?

Idk, if he has it, but he has a lot of Stones on vinyl. I said he was a fan, not Super-Fan.
August 9th, 2005 09:54 PM
Gazza you dont have to be a super-fan

point being, the Stones have never historically been a band for the morally squeamish
August 10th, 2005 04:13 AM
Navin Many of the members here would be happy to send you one without that "obscene cover" or even with an artwork to suit your specifications.

But, it seems you are trying to make some kind of joke here.
August 10th, 2005 04:21 AM
Jumacfly ROTFLMAO!!!!

try the last Celine Dion live, hopefully she s not nude on the cover!!
August 10th, 2005 05:01 AM
Gazza if she was, how could anyone tell??
August 10th, 2005 05:58 AM
egon
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Man, buy the CD and throw the booklet. It's more a stupid cover than obscene.

Shouldn't that be "throw away the CD and keep the COVER" ?
August 10th, 2005 06:12 AM
corgi37 Who is this Volitan? Where is he from? Is he fricking 10 years old? "My daddy wont let me have it".

Tell him to get fucked, mate.

Bloody hell there has been some strange postings lately.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)