ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Thejuf
Warm-up gig yesterday
© Virgin Records with exclusive authorization to Forty Licks and Rocks Off
With very special thanks to Thejuf for getting the authorization!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Japan shows Return to archive
August 8th, 2005 01:18 PM
Charliesgoodtonight Hi, I live in Japan and really want to see the Stones when they come by here. Is it really worth joining the fan club? Ticketmaster doesn't have a presence here and I'm wondering if the pre sale applies for the Asian leg of the tour. If it does then I'll join the fanclub but, since I only moved here after the Licks tour, I'm not sure how the ticket buying thing works in this part of the world. Any help would be great.
August 8th, 2005 01:33 PM
Gazza Welcome to Rocks Off. Its great to see someone from Japan here

I think it depends what size of venues the Stones play in Japan. If they're playing stadiums, it should be easy enough to get tickets. For arenas, definitely worth joining the fan club if you're going to buy up to 4 tickets

You'll probably find that rs.com make some new arrangements for when the "rest of the world" leg of the tour goes on sale.

Its probably best if you wait until around that time before deciding on whether to join the fan club or not.
August 8th, 2005 01:40 PM
Charliesgoodtonight Cheers, actually the Rolling Stones are quite the fashion item in Japan right now (the tongue T Shirt is everywhere in the big cities) and word is they'll only play the Tokyo Dome this time round. Maybe I will hold fire on the fan club but I don't think a good ticket'll be a foregone conclusion here. From what I've seen Japan's a big Stones' country (not managed to track down any of the famous bootleg stores yet though).
August 8th, 2005 10:55 PM
jwoe
If they only play one show or more in japan I would highly recommend getting a membership for the shows . If you don't find any tickets you want to purchace thru pre-sales, rs.com offers a money back guarantee .

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)