ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Thejuf
Warm-up gig yesterday
© Virgin Records with exclusive authorization to Forty Licks and Rocks Off
With very special thanks to Thejuf for getting the authorization!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE NEW STAGE !!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
August 8th, 2005 08:16 AM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT i dont even think it looks impressive, but i guess they still have a lot to do to it.
August 8th, 2005 08:17 AM
blackandblue
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Anyway, I pay money to listen to the music, not to look at pyrotechnics or vast lumps of metal.

That's exactly the essence. Let them play some good music. I don't mind the stage so much. As far as I'm concerned they play in a hog house.
August 8th, 2005 10:16 AM
Maxlugar This stage is WAY too high for us first row ticket holders.

I'm very pissed.
August 8th, 2005 10:35 AM
throbby Hey Max! Are you comfortable on stilts?
August 8th, 2005 11:08 AM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
Hey Max! Are you comfortable on stilts?

LOL.........WHAT A MISTAKE TO GET FRONT ROW AT A NON-SOLD OUT SHOW IN DURHAM!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
August 8th, 2005 11:49 AM
Maxlugar [quote]throbby wrote:

No I'm not. I tried a few times on some homemade ones I built summering at my Grandfather's ranch in Carlisle, MA and it did not go down well.

So I'm very disappointed about this stage!

August 8th, 2005 12:35 PM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:

I have plenty of used neck -braces I can donate...
August 8th, 2005 12:50 PM
Maxlugar [quote]bootcover wrote:

and please note that the stage is not extremely high as it seems in the drawings shown.

OoooOOOOoooOOOooo!!! I didn't notice this comment!

Hope. I live in hope.

August 8th, 2005 12:57 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

I have plenty of used neck -braces I can donate...

Great Posting .

The stage / tour is a bust .

Flacky !

August 8th, 2005 01:01 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Great Posting .

The stage / tour is a bust .

Flacky !

Thanks....maybe that kkkk thing will come back into fashion....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! We rule!!!!
August 8th, 2005 01:02 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

We rule!!!!

You are much loved by The Joey

August 8th, 2005 01:21 PM
Maxlugar If that is the B stage walkway on the left, then that leads to the lower platform of the stage! That's where they'll be playing!

FRONT ROW will RULE!!!!

Imagine the view some idiot who buys onstage seating will get! They'll probably be bunched together on those cat walks, standing looking down on the tops of their heads. LOL!!! For $2000. LOL!!!

August 8th, 2005 01:23 PM
Joey [quote]Maxlugar wrote:
They'll probably be bunched together on those cat walks, standing looking down on the tops of their heads. "

August 8th, 2005 01:40 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
[quote]Maxlugar wrote:
They'll probably be bunched together on those cat walks, standing looking down on the tops of their heads. "

We rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 8th, 2005 01:45 PM
Maxlugar Oh man this is worth every penny of my $2500.00!!!

I think I see Mick!!! MICK!!! Up here! UP HERE!!! We LOVE YOU!!!!

August 8th, 2005 01:47 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Oh man this is worth every penny of my $2500.00!!!

You shall not be greeted.
August 8th, 2005 01:51 PM
beer JB,
Have you been practicing the "Slide Dance" for when you're onstage?

-
August 8th, 2005 01:54 PM
jb
quote:
beer wrote:
JB,
Have you been practicing the "Slide Dance" for when you're onstage?

-

Yes Beer..that and my hand signals.
August 8th, 2005 02:02 PM
Moonisup funny, i stood in that row a few days back
August 8th, 2005 02:06 PM
jb
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
funny, i stood in that row a few days back

Hello Rik!!! What concert?
August 8th, 2005 02:07 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
Hello Rik!!! What concert?

:P not a concert, for the eiffel tower
August 8th, 2005 02:09 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes Beer..that and my hand signals.

keep your eyes on Mick

When he hears you've paid $2,000 for your seat, he might give you all a hand signal of his own...

August 8th, 2005 02:13 PM
Gazza
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
If that is the B stage walkway on the left, then that leads to the lower platform of the stage! That's where they'll be playing!

FRONT ROW will RULE!!!!

Imagine the view some idiot who buys onstage seating will get! They'll probably be bunched together on those cat walks, standing looking down on the tops of their heads. LOL!!! For $2000. LOL!!!

Indeed. pretty much the same seats that you could get on "No Security" for $100, or even $40 but a little more forward. But hey, you're "on stage" and under the illusion the band are gonna be shootin' the breeze with you or youre gonna be handing Keith a ciggie between songs or somethin' LOL

great postings on this thread, Maxy. Take the rest of the week off.

August 8th, 2005 02:14 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Indeed. pretty much the same seats that you could get on "No Security" for $100, or even $40 but a little more forward. But hey, you're "on stage" and under the illusion the band are gonna be shootin' the breeze with you or youre gonna be handing Keith a ciggie between songs or somethin' LOL

great postings on this thread, Maxy. Take the rest of the week off.

http://www.desitunes4u.com/Jokes/Desi-hands%20free%20kit.jpg
August 8th, 2005 02:29 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Gazza wrote:

LOL!!! Yeah right! Could you imagine the "fan" that goes and spends that kind of dough to be "On Stage", then has to keep moving his feet to see Mick running around below him? LOL!!!!!
August 8th, 2005 02:35 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Gazza wrote:

LOL!!! Yeah right! Could you imagine the "fan" that goes and spends that kind of dough to be "On Stage", then has to keep moving his feet to see Mick running around below him? LOL!!!!!

The few privileged to be on stage shall look down upon the rubber-neckers and laugh.............ahahahahahahahah
August 8th, 2005 02:40 PM
gimmekeef So can someone with better eyesight than me explain whether these new camera shots indicate teh first few rows should be ok?...As far as On Stage...they'll be first class otherwise the band would hear moaning about the whole gimic behind this tour.Doubt they'd risk that...
August 8th, 2005 02:43 PM
ListenToTheLion In my opinion it isn't a stage but a hangar where they build Zeppelins.
August 8th, 2005 02:44 PM
Maxlugar [quote]gimmekeef wrote:
As far as On Stage...they'll be first class otherwise the band would hear moaning about the whole gimic behind this tour.Doubt they'd risk that...

Oh they'll be first class views alright. Like first class on American Airlines.

YEAH!! Play Miss You! MIIIISSSSS YOOOOOOU!!! God, it's like they can't even hear us! MIIIIIISSS YOOOOOOOOOU!!!
August 8th, 2005 03:06 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Oh man this is worth every penny of my $2500.00!!!

You shall NOT be greeted at the legendary QWEST CENTER ( the eighth wonder of the world ) this tour .

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=1636&u_sid=1478546

Flacky !
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)