ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Thejuf
Warm-up gig yesterday
© Virgin Records with exclusive authorization to Forty Licks and Rocks Off
With very special thanks to Thejuf for getting the authorization!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: T-Shirts update: First batch sent July 16 ==> 2ND UPDATE: ALL SENT!! July 26 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
July 25th, 2005 05:48 PM
kath oh c'mon, josh> you KNOW you wanna wear me on your chest!!! you little bugger

July 25th, 2005 07:29 PM
kath i think mine may have come, but they couldn't get the envelope in the little tiny mail box...so, rather than bring it to me personally (i am about 60 yards from the mailboxes), they left me a form to fill out to get it put on my porch......

geeez.......
July 26th, 2005 01:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Today is the target day for those in the USA sent with the first batch, so I think everybody in the same batch will have it this week

July 26th, 2005 01:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Today I sent the rest of the tees including pending trades and "the courtesy"

PLEASE allow ten regular days (8 laboral days) for the USA and two weeks for the rest of the world
July 26th, 2005 01:25 PM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Today I sent the rest of the tees including pending trades and "the courtesy"

PLEASE allow ten regular days (8 laboral days) for the USA and two weeks for the rest of the world

Pleae Sir, send me x-tra large Tee with no RO people on copver..I will send you cash later in tour.
July 26th, 2005 01:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Josh, it will be a pleasure to send it but not now. I want to take a rest for a while and make some calculations.

There a few remaining an all sizes, but I didn't consider that we had a small increase in post office charges on January.

At this moment I only "owe" (they are not ordered just committed) one for Cucho in Perú and some in Argentina, then will count how many are available and will tell the board later.
July 26th, 2005 01:45 PM
jb
quote:
Josh, it will be a pleasure to send it but not now. I want to take a rest for a while and make some calculations.

There a few remaining an all sizes, but I didn't consider that we had a small increase in post office charges on January.

At this moment I only "owe" (they are not ordered just committed) one for Cucho in Perú and some in Argentina, then will count how many are available and will tell the board later.

O.K.-you know I'm good for the money....I am having a great year(830k!!!).
July 26th, 2005 05:35 PM
kath so, forgive me for asking this josh, but why the fuck didn't you order when the rest of us did??

p.s. you know i'm good for it!!

July 26th, 2005 06:21 PM
Phog My shirt got here today. Thanks again to everybody who made this happen. Looks fucking great!!
July 26th, 2005 06:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Phog wrote:
My shirt got here today. Thanks again to everybody who made this happen. Looks fucking great!!

Great, that was Exile's design so cool
July 26th, 2005 06:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:

O.K.-you know I'm good for the money....I am having a great year(830k!!!).

Thanks for the reply all of us have been waiting for your patience is appreciate as everybody were flooding the board asking and asking about your income

Now here's the deal Josh, since you are earning $830,000 after tax profit this year, the tee for you has now a price of $500 bucks USD dollars baby, no joking if you want one that is the price. Please add $150 USD for handling and $50 for shipping (will ship DHL or FedEx)

Your design will have this on the front

and this on the back

hehe

and if you want the white one with Mick & Keith on the front and Keith on the back you must add $200 USD

This is a fair deal this is justice and still cheap for that income baby. Payment must be upfront and cleared before proceeding. Please allow a two weeks to ship and then one day for delivery by DHL / FedEx.
July 27th, 2005 12:59 PM
stewed & Keefed My t-shirt arrived today Its great Thanks Voodoo
July 27th, 2005 01:34 PM
jb I can see nanker, SS, and sirmoonie shining!!!
July 27th, 2005 01:40 PM
nankerphelge John Roberts knows where you live!
July 27th, 2005 01:42 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
John Roberts knows where you live!

Hello Nanker...you are the only one left on the Lotus that I shall greet.
July 27th, 2005 01:44 PM
nankerphelge Cool -- I look forward to finally meeting you jb!
July 28th, 2005 07:23 AM
egon still nothing.

maybe i should order here next time:

http://www.rocksoff.com/merchandise.html

:-))
July 28th, 2005 08:42 AM
exile Thanks Voodoo...Im excited to recieve my shirt
July 28th, 2005 08:43 AM
Poplar
i'm thinking mine will be here today o tomorrow. i'm pumped! we should start a shirt picture thread once they start arriving.

July 28th, 2005 10:35 AM
Tom Mine arrived today and it's so fucking great, thanks a lot voodoo
July 28th, 2005 05:30 PM
LadyJane I'm still waiting and I'm getting worried.

LJ.

July 28th, 2005 05:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LadyJane

Your three packages to different locations were sent YESTERDAY, so please allow 9 days to get them (also TomL and Nanky)

Remember I sent strictly FIFO (First In First Out) but all are sent, well except some axplained above and Jaxx's I will send them next week

July 28th, 2005 05:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl And also remember that I sent ALL REGISTERED MAIL so you're gonna sign when receiving and the mailman won't leave a package without someone signing

You will get it baby, if you have problems of course I will send another by FedEx this is a promise
July 28th, 2005 05:47 PM
LadyJane Thanks Voo!!!

So Nankerace and his partner in crime, TomL, are keeping me waiting. See what I get for offering to order for those that are too busy!!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
July 29th, 2005 06:43 AM
egon i am not worried, i am not worried, i am not worried....
July 29th, 2005 09:07 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Your package was sent with the first batch, so you are about to get it, if not today no later than Tuesday. It was sent on July 16
July 29th, 2005 11:25 AM
egon I have complete faith in you voodoo.

though i have this feeling that somewhere in france there's a mailman walking around in a funky rolling stones t-shirt....
July 29th, 2005 11:57 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Your package was sent with the first batch, so you are about to get it, if not today no later than Tuesday. It was sent on July 16

i received mine today..many thanks! Can anyone advice the proper way to launder as to not cause fading?
July 29th, 2005 12:05 PM
Lazy Bones Got a 'pick-up' notice at lunch today....
August 1st, 2005 07:26 AM
egon i had some lunch today....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)