ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Thejuf
Warm-up gig yesterday
© Virgin Records with exclusive authorization to Forty Licks and Rocks Off
With very special thanks to Thejuf for getting the authorization!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: T-Shirts update: First batch sent July 16 ==> 2ND UPDATE: ALL SENT!! July 26 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
July 16th, 2005 10:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I sent today the first batch and I expect to send the second on Tuesday

I was around 2 hours in the post office; let me tell you that the guy after me was trying to kill me as that took so long.

July 17th, 2005 02:07 AM
mac_daddy nicely done.

thanks for the effort.
July 17th, 2005 06:09 AM
stewed & Keefed Thanks Voodoo
July 17th, 2005 06:37 AM
Phog Can't wait to get it. Thanks for your efforts, Voodoo.
July 17th, 2005 12:54 PM
littleredrooster Thanks Gerardo!!

For all of the hard work putting this together!!!!

Roooooostah!
July 17th, 2005 01:00 PM
LadyJane Just in time for Fenway!!!!!!!!

Thanks Voodoo!!

LJ.
July 17th, 2005 01:06 PM
rogerriffin Voodoo you give my shirts in your home, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH CARNALITO! you must be sure that i will use in Toronto show!!!

Rocksoff rules you bastards!!!!
July 17th, 2005 01:22 PM
scope Thanks for all the effort on this Voodoo. I shall wear this proudly at Fenway and MSG.
July 17th, 2005 01:23 PM
kath will wear it proudly!!
July 17th, 2005 01:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I really appreciate your thank yous as it was a time-spending hard work done in the small amount of free time I have. These are some of the activities I did:

• Analyzing the project and give it a green light.
  • Making the early designs [Thanks Exile, yours was one of the winners].
  • Elaborating the polls.
  • The stats and counting [thanks Lady Jane].
  • The making of the final designs in high resolution.
  • The RFQ with many suppliers.
  • The selection of supplier.
  • The work with them as I rejected the first printing.
  • Announcing the tees at the board.
  • Making a summary of PayPal payments and orders.
  • Summarizing the requests.
  • Checking the summary at the board.
  • Making the PO considering four special requests (one-sided, in pink, the voodoopug special tee, and some kids and new born sizes).
  • Finding and buying XXL tees as the printer do not have that size.
  • The follow up to avoid fucks ups by the printer.
  • The approval of positives.
  • The unexpected expenses for the back of the black design. [$110 extra bucks] as it is more than four times the size of the white design
  • Withdrawal of funds with some minor unexpected charges.
  • The signing of the first couple of tees.
  • More follow up to speed the making.
  • Pick the tees up (two big bags).
  • Announcing the arrival of tees.
  • The bending of almost 100 tees to ship them.
  • Handling, they all are packed in a new bubble mailer with printed stickers with both addresses.
  • Shipping: going to the office and register one by one as all are sent via registered mail.
  • Writing this therapeutic post. J

Note: The unexpected charges were all absorbed by the cheap cost of design one (the white one) as it was one ink per side and small design while the back of design two is a BIG one printed with color selection.

I also learned from a friend that it would be cool if changing the dressing room on the back of Keith by just black as it looks great in the final printing.
July 17th, 2005 01:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
kath wrote:
will wear it proudly!!

With the image of Stonesdoug gazing at you in your right boobie
July 17th, 2005 01:45 PM
scope Whew! I don't think any of us imagined it being that much work. Too bad you are not coming to NY this time around. This is definitely worth another bottle of 1800 for us to share
July 17th, 2005 01:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I didn't think about it too LOL... I'm not out of NYC yet, I just can't go the the Spetember shows and the January shows is toooo close to the shows here.

Anyway I enjoyed doing this
July 17th, 2005 01:57 PM
kath we are very glad you had the time, patience to do this. and that LIST...oh my...that must have taken forever!!! just the typing alone must have bloodied your fingers!!!

doug gazing at my boobie will go down in stones board infamy as being the funniest thing ever on a stonesboard tshirt. hilarious!!!
July 17th, 2005 02:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl not just is the "Stonesdoug gazing at your boobie" but that image as well will be on top of your right boobie when you wear it
July 17th, 2005 02:19 PM
charlotte Pope Voodoo the Great...
July 17th, 2005 02:45 PM
Gazza well done, Voodoo and thanks

if mine arrives before next Monday I shall try and wear it when (hopefully) getting a photo taken with Lucinda Williams when i see her on Mick's birthday

July 17th, 2005 03:16 PM
kath oh honnnay, my right boob is down near my shins...so unless this is a really looong t shirt.....
July 17th, 2005 03:36 PM
thejuf I have no comments on that!
July 17th, 2005 10:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey thejuf, is that your comment or the caption on you avatar?

July 18th, 2005 02:47 AM
FotiniD Hey Voodoo, thanks a lot for going through all of this. Lot of work, wasn't it!? You're great!
July 18th, 2005 03:31 AM
Jumacfly thanks Voodoo!
great work, you rule cabron

cheers

Ju (back from St Tropez, caliente!!)
July 18th, 2005 06:46 AM
Irina That's great! You are wonderful, VoodooChileInWOnderl!
Thank You with all my heart

July 18th, 2005 07:17 AM
BillyBoll Thanks for all your efforts Voodoo.

If Gazza doesnt get Lucinda to pose next to him - I will!!
July 18th, 2005 07:42 AM
Lazy Bones You amaze me, Voodoo. Your efforts are appreciated!
July 18th, 2005 03:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
well done, Voodoo and thanks

if mine arrives before next Monday I shall try and wear it when (hopefully) getting a photo taken with Lucinda Williams when i see her on Mick's birthday

You will have it no later than Friday be sure my dear partner in crime.

But instead of "wear it when (hopefully) getting a photo taken with Lucinda Williams" you both must get naked and take the photo
July 18th, 2005 03:18 PM
charlotte Gazza, please send that naked picture of you and Lucinda via PM!!!!! thanks!!
July 18th, 2005 03:25 PM
luxury1 eagerly awaiting its arrival, Voodoo. I shall take a pic after I customize it.....
July 18th, 2005 03:30 PM
parmeda You read my mind, Lux!

I have a feeling that Voo will get bombarded with photos of us "posing" with the t-shirts

He definately put a lot of time and effort into this project...he shall be rewarded with a couple of cheap thrills, no?

July 18th, 2005 04:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:
You read my mind, Lux!

I have a feeling that Voo will get bombarded with photos of us "posing" with the t-shirts

He definately put a lot of time and effort into this project...he shall be rewarded with a couple of cheap thrills, no?

i shall pose in my shirt, and only my shirt for Voodoo.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)