ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mixing and overdubbing Primitive Cool
Right Track Studios, NYC - March 1987
Rob Verhorst
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: STU Return to archive
08-04-02 10:47 PM
BILL PERKS THANKS FOR THE GREAT HEADER PIC OF THE CONSCIENCE OF THE STONES.IF HE HAD LIVED TO SEE SOME OF THE STUFF HIS BAND HAS DONE WE MAY HAVE BEEN SPARED CHUCK LEAVELL.HE WAS INVOLVED WITH HIS HIRING,BUT WOULD HAVE NOT APPROVED OF HIS ROLE WITH THE BAND CURRENTLY.STU WAS THE MAN,PUNTERS,AND JUST LISTEN TO SOME OF HIS GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE BAND,ESPECIALLY ON THEIR EARLIEST ALBUMS.ALSO WITHOUT THE STONES HE PLAYED ON LED ZEP'S ROCK N ROLL,BOOGIE WITH STU,AND THOUROGHGOOD'S LOUIE TO FRISCO.AT THE TAILGATES I SHALL POUR SOME OUT FOR MY HOMIE,IAN STEWART,YOU LIVE ON IN PERPETUITY.HE'S PROBABLY IN HEAVEN AT THIS MOMENT GIVING BRIAN JONES SHIT FOR BEING SUCH A WASTE OF TALENT AND SPERM.
08-04-02 10:52 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy You said it, Bill - I'm putting on "Short And Curlies"... "Let It Bleed"... I'll even let Dirty Work disgust my player to hear the boogie.

Is that Stu on "Rock And Roll"? Huh! How 'bout that.

*edit* Voodoo? Could I ask a favor? Is it possible to get a 100 x 100 little avaterial avatar outta Stu's head there? Since I can't find one of Ronnie?

-tSYX --- Born hour Stu died - has urge to slap pictures of Brian Jones upside head.
[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]
08-04-02 10:55 PM
BILL PERKS XYZZY-YOU WERE BORN DEC 12 1985?
08-04-02 11:02 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Why... so I was!

-tSYX --- Aaaaaahhh... very merry unbirthday... to me!
08-05-02 01:26 AM
riccardo [quote]BILL PERKS wrote:
We got B.Jones Joujouka(a dubious tribute)two years after he passed away on R.Stones Records.Will we ever had a ian Stewart solo album? Twenty seconds at the end of D.Work NOT ENOUGH!
08-05-02 02:16 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
*edit* Voodoo? Could I ask a favor? Is it possible to get a 100 x 100 little avaterial avatar outta Stu's head there? Since I can't find one of Ronnie?

Sure, tomorrow I will make it for you, it will be great to finally have one using STU as avatar!

Glad to have this thread. When I posted I had a bunch performing, but some strange feeling made me put that one, is by Jeri.

If someone has pix of STU in 1983-1985 please let me know, the last I have is from the 1982 tour by Jo Wood.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road