ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mixing and overdubbing Primitive Cool
Right Track Studios, NYC - March 1987
Rob Verhorst
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AUGUST GATHERING ON YASGUR'S FARM IN BETHEL NY Return to archive
08-04-02 08:45 AM
jim I found this on a message board. Spread the word.

Friends Of Yasgur's Farm
August dilemma:
I have been asked by many people what will be happening this August for the Woodstockers Reunion, To avoid any problem with legal stuff this is my reply:

As is typical with past gatherings in Bethel since 1969

The local authorities are less than thrilled that people will be coming to Bethel this August because no event permits have been requested or issued.

Also I have learned in the past (via a restraining order) that advertising or promoting such an event would make me liable with the Town and NY State agencies.

So I CAN not tell you to come to Bethel on the reunion weekend of August 17th, Nor can I tell you whether I have been informed that there may be anything happening at the farm this August.

I have been required in the past by the authorities to advise people not to come to Bethel unless they have a DARN GOOD REASON to be there.

But: If anyone would like to attend the FOYF meeting to discuss saving the Woodstock Site from development I would guess that would be a valid reason to be at the Farm on the weekend of August 17th!
UPDATE: A birdie told me that August 16th, 17th, 18th would be a good time to visit Bethel as a tourist looking for something PEACEFUL to do. I would guess that you should bring things with you as if you were camping out for 3 more days of Peace Love & Music in a wooded area. Firewood and bug spray are in order. Glass containers are a No-No. You know what else could get you in trouble with the law, please leave that home. And for your friends, furry or otherwise, who cant get along with others in this environment, they should stay safe at home also.

NOTICE: This could be the last time you find the Original Woodstock Site unspoiled before they erect a security fence around it and build a performing arts center on nearly half of the original 38 acres.
If you want to have your children see it before they PAVE PARADISE,
DO IT SOON!
Because next year it may be a PARKING LOT!

Remember, Caring & Sharing is what the Woodstock Spirit is about. To keep up on the latest discussions check:
>HERE<
AND
Woodstock Preservation Alliance Discussion Board

Peace Love Music & Freedom
C U All Soon

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road