ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mixing and overdubbing Primitive Cool
Right Track Studios, NYC - March 1987
Rob Verhorst
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nothing is sure with the Stones... Return to archive
08-03-02 03:37 PM
Soldati The information posted by me some weeks ago about the 3CD album, the Warhorses title, and the two new songs, changed with the time...
In Virgin the 3CD idea and the "Warhorses" title, was not well received, and neither the list of songs selected by the band: in the list the hits songs Not Fade Away, It's All Over Now, We Love You, Fool To Cry, Emotional Rescue, Harlem Shuffle and Mixed Emotions not were included, but they including: I'm King Bee, Dead Flowers, Flip The Swith (in the company they didn't know that some of these songs were of the Stones).
Also the two new songs changed: now will be 3-4 new songs (two new songs after 5 years not is respectable for the fans). If the songs are 3 (2 Mick, 1 Keith), if the songs are 4 (2 Mick, 2 Keith)
The title of the confirmed new songs at the moment is: the single "Don't Know How To Stop" (on the radio at the end of this month and the single in the middle of September) and "Where Will I Meet You", the country song with Keith on vocals (almost "Always Suffering II").
Virgin want to put at least two new singles of this album (2CD "Forty Licks" at this moment).

The information cannot delay much more, let us look at some cases:
Bon Jovi: the new album "Bounds" will be edited in October 8th, and the single "Everyday" is on the radio.
U2: the GH album (I don't remember the name) will be edited in November 18th with two new songs, the new single is called "Electric Storm"
The tour begins in only one month, the next week all will have the official confirmation about the release of the album (October 1st or 8th) and his tracklisting, I think.
08-03-02 06:18 PM
Boomhauer Ok, I'm not trying to upset anybody here, but if there will be at least 4 new songs, why can't it be 3 Mick and 1 Keith. Let them all do there jobs (Mick- SIng and play harmonica, Keith- geetar, Ron- geetar, Charlie- drums, Daryl- bass). Yeah, I think it's cool to hear a Keith tune, but just one.
08-04-02 01:16 AM
prism The War Horses title was a joke made up by Rev on the Undercover List. I think he also made up the title "Where Can I Meet You"
08-04-02 04:19 AM
JaGgEr I think Boomhauer is right!
08-04-02 08:12 AM
Honky Tonk Man "Where Can I Meet You" doeas not sound like a song title, but if it has been reported that its been played in Toronto, then hell yeah, i beleive its a true title
08-04-02 11:04 AM
Mr T remember - even the titles of songs could change - you never know

and I would agree with only 1 Keith song if there's just gonna be 4. Mick IS the singer - and if there's gonna be 2 singles, I very much doubt Keith will sing one of them, it would be nice to have a Mick song that isn't commercial - with 2 Mick singles we can expect a ballad & a rocker that are both geared toward radio - and that's not a whole ot of variation. I'd rather hear 2 singles from Mick, a Keef song - and a quality song from Mick that the radio probably wouldn't touch

my question is what Keith songs will make the GH?
Even Happy is up in the air really.
08-04-02 11:34 AM
T&A Happy will most definitely make the 40 Licks cut - I would also expect Before They Make Me Run - it has been voted in the top 5 of most fan polls I have seen.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road