ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mixing and overdubbing Primitive Cool
Right Track Studios, NYC - March 1987
Rob Verhorst
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 8/2 Rehearsal Jackpot Return to archive
08-03-02 09:06 AM
juantcb 9:30-10:20 PM - Can't you here me knocking

Whoa.

*Found this on Stonesdoug's board.
08-03-02 10:58 AM
Riffhard That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!

I'm tellin' ya it's gonna be Ya-Ya's 2002 at the Garden.Mick's gonna say,"Shall we bring on an old friend?Do ya mind if we bring on an old friend?It's been too long.Let's hear it for Mick Taaayyylorrr!"

I see it so clearly.Can't you see it?It's gots to happen!Mick T. and Keef swapping leads on Sympathy and then kicking into CYHMK!!!Oh, man this is gonna be great!That's it I'm gonna go crank up some Leeds Lungs and Brussell's Affair to celebrate this wonderful news!!!

Don't any of you bastards try to kill my Saturday morning buzz!It's gots to happen!!Taaayyylorrr 2002!!!!!!!

Riffhard and getting harder!
08-03-02 11:28 AM
2120SMA Yes I can picture it now. Our Joey, fists pumping in the air as a grinning Chuck Leavell rips into his awe inspiring solo. Oh how the mighty have fallen!
08-03-02 11:34 AM
Riffhard Now listen 2120SMA,

You are trying to kill my buzz.It's not gonna work.I'm not talking about Chuck Fuckall.I'm talking about Mick F'ing Taylor!!

Riffhard
08-03-02 01:11 PM
Boomhauer It was said that a new song was played. What does it sound like?
08-03-02 01:44 PM
steel driving hammer Folks, this is getting too good to be ture.

I will share EVERY show I get on CDR as well.
08-03-02 04:12 PM
Jaxx i have 2 things to say:

ask and you shall receive
patience is a virtue.

nice jugs, sdh!
08-03-02 06:13 PM
Honky Tonk Man Yep, theyr'e nice jugs alright. Not as nice as mine though!

Alex

08-03-02 07:34 PM
Boomhauer Ehhhhhhhh.............. tongues on thingies..........uhhhhhhh.......whoa!!! That would rule!
08-04-02 03:13 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Mick Taylor and I will be sitting upstairs in the back, watching from a safe distance. I will be feeding him those disgusting FleetCenter hotdogs to keep him complacent, and we will be swapping jokes about if we both got up there on stage it'd cave in and we'd kill poor Ronnie and then nothing would stand in his way. Then he'd make a Godfatheresque gesture, but by this time I'd have him in the throes of lethargy!

Leave my Ronnie alone, Mick Taylor! You *quit*, mack! And I like Love You Live's version of Jumpin Jack better than Get Yer Ya Ya's Out's!

Ronnie is my darling! No one will hurt the smiling Ronnie Wood unless it's Keith. Keith has my permission. And Charlie. Not Mick though. Mick has to resort to beating Leavell. Which is fine with me.

-tSYX --- Let Ronnie sing "Can't You Hear Me Knocking"! - Why? Uhh... please hold?
08-04-02 08:39 PM
swapwoodfortaylor Riffhard...you talk as much sense as me! But it is imperative that RW goes 'for a drink' while 'the great MT' interacts with KR at MSG. Hell! The Stones could actually start selling albums again!
08-04-02 09:07 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
swapwoodfortaylor wrote:
Riffhard...you talk as much sense as me! But it is imperative that RW goes 'for a drink' while 'the great MT' interacts with KR at MSG. Hell! The Stones could actually start selling albums again!

The great MT will still be struggling to get out of his seat at the FleetCenter, where I am still bringing him hot dogs and waiting patiently for January. I might actually lose some weight, you know, go on the Mick Jagger diet, while we're waiting. I'll give him his guitar though, and we'll have earphones so we can jam throughout other people's concerts.

In other words, there will be no Micky T at the MSG!

-tSYX --- Ron-nie! Ron-nie! Ron-nie!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road