ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mixing and overdubbing Primitive Cool
Right Track Studios, NYC - March 1987
Rob Verhorst
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bush Doctor Return to archive
08-02-02 03:42 PM
Maxlugar Friends,

I have purchased my copy of the splendid new re-release of Peter Tosh's album Bush Doctor.

Have you purchased yours yet? I had it already but now it's packin' Bonus Tracks!

The booklet does indeed have some shoots of Keith and Mick with the fantastic Mystic Man. Separately not together. Should I scan them for the "Group"?

I can't wait to get home and play it.

Wait 'till you get home, Maxy? Why not just put it in your CD player at work?

Because it doesn't work that way.

It must be done right.

Maxy goes home with new music. Nuzzles it and strokes it's new moist bum.

He plays it down in the Subterranean Tavern at Casa De Maxy.

With a few drinky poos of course.

Tonight! Tonight!

H.R. Maxin' Stuff!
08-02-02 03:50 PM
luxury1 I got it a coupla days ago, Maxy! Very tasty--although the remix of Walk Don't look back is the House Mix--not sure if the die-hards are gonna go for it. I liked it though.
08-02-02 05:40 PM
Gazza Great title,that album....sounds like a great moniker for a cunnilingus expert
08-02-02 06:50 PM
nankerphelge Who is credited for the House mix? Wasn't the original Bush Dr. (can't even type it now without laughin Gazza) published under the Rolling Stones lable? Curious to know what it says.

Maxy I hope you are well into it by now. You should be. It is Friday nite -- and we should all be there by now. I am having difficulty comprehending just how little I have to do tonite. I wonder what Ms. Jagger is doing tonite? Lizzie!! LIZZIEEEEE!!!

Whew girl, it's time for you to have some fun with the C10!!!!

Tell dadday now!!

You wanna ride it wild girl....OOOOOwWEEE. let me tell ya

Before you can join the C10, you must present documentation of personally attending at least 3 State Fairs and a hog fuckin' (in states that permit that type of thang).

Time to indulge....

08-02-02 10:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot I suppose the bush doctor would specialize in "wolfpussitis".
08-02-02 11:05 PM
Maxlugar Nanky and Sir stonesalot are mu best friends on the board!

so I say, yes I am into it.

I've been into it for hours and yes I'm drunk and yes I will not proog read.

I;m another Bush Doctor!!!!!

Let me telll you guys this.. Jeff becuks Definately Maybe is the best song I've heard in manu O' year. I used to play air guitar to it when I was young like 13! an di twas os friggin cool!!!

Colerthan you'll ever be !!! Not you Naky and stones alot!! No I mean every one else!!

maxy!!

I love you!!!

Frinedship!!!
08-03-02 06:59 AM
nankerphelge Oh yeah, your head is as big as Montana this morning!!!!

Heal well my friend.
08-03-02 11:52 AM
Maxlugar i don't even remember logging on.......

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road