ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mixing and overdubbing Primitive Cool
Right Track Studios, NYC - March 1987
Rob Verhorst
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: in the police car Return to archive
08-01-02 09:26 PM
masoudi Just wanted to share an experience from the other night. I work in the police force in my home land as a detective and had the pleasure of initiating one of my fellow officers into the stones experience. I found out he hadn't really heard much of the stones- yeah thats what I thought but I happened to have sticky fingers and let it bleed on me.(One must have comforts on the cold lonely nights). He enjoyed the experience of driving to a domestic incident, lights and sirens on, driving fast, with "gimme shelter" blasting in the background as well as "you got to move", "wild horses" and "monkey man". Once over I parked up (away for the public eye of course) and made him shut up and soak up the magnifigence of moonlight mile as loud as the stereo could manage. There were many other tracks played but I wanted to share that with you. As many of you know there is fun had in playing the ultimate band to the uninitiated. Another note is what a kick in driving to a job with Keith riffing, Mick screaming and Charlie pounding in your ear.
08-03-02 09:32 PM
Mother baby [quote]masoudi wrote:
"..and had the pleasure of initiating one of my fellow officers into the stones experience..."
" As many of you know there is fun had in playing the ultimate band to the uninitiated."

Jeeezz I didn't know there were any "uninitiated" left.

But then again about 5 years ago my boss kept saying he hated Mick Jagger...which irritated me... Well come to find out he had never actually listened to a Stones album. So I played a couple of Stones CD's for him on a day long business trip in the car we made. Well I don't think I changed his taste in music but it did shut him up running Mick down.
(the only thing I have to worry about with him now is getting caught on Stones websites on company time. I've learned to erase the history trail.)

08-03-02 10:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot MB...better empty the temp files, and delete the cookies as well.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road