ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mixing and overdubbing Primitive Cool
Right Track Studios, NYC - March 1987
Rob Verhorst
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: liz blames her daddy! Return to archive
08-01-02 06:23 PM
moy JAGGER'S A DUD FOR MY LOVE LIFE

THE daughter of Rolling Stone Mick Jagger has blamed her famous rocker father for not being able to get a boyfriend.

Model Elizabeth Jagger, 18, said: "To be honest, I'm finding it hard to find a man who isn't overwhelmed by my family."
08-01-02 06:29 PM
Maxlugar That little bitch!

Why, I'd like to....

Hmmm. Well, I guess I'd like to fuck her.

See ya!

Get down Maxy-axy-axy!
Get down Maxy-axy-axy!
Get down Maxy-axy-axy!
Get down Maxy 'till ya just can't Maxy no moooorreeee!

M.L. Y2K+2
08-01-02 08:55 PM
steel driving hammer Now thats what I'm talking about!

The Olde Max of Lugar!

I know you can feel The Stones again, like you used to.

Keep it comming!

Maxwell ain't finished....
08-01-02 09:09 PM
Mother baby "To be honest, I'm finding it hard to find a man who isn't overwhelmed by my family."

Oh Jeez, it's always something. Some crazy dude out there don't even care about that sort of thing.
08-01-02 09:11 PM
nankerphelge There ya go Max -- start hanging round her little condo there on Central Park -- wear a Who The Fuck Is Mick Jagger shirt, or ask her if she's Paul McCartney's daughter -- feign ignorance and apathy!! Pretend you don't even want to meet him. She'll fall madly in lust with you, clean your pipes routinely, and then when she thinks the moment is right and you meet dad -- spring the whole fucking C10 on his ass!!

Fuck yeah -- its a plan!!

C10 - maker of fine lunatics everywhere
08-01-02 09:26 PM
gypsy That's right, nanky! You treat the whores like ladies, and the ladies like whores. It's all very simple, really...
08-01-02 09:44 PM
glencar Guess I'll treat you look like a lady then? (JK)
08-01-02 09:45 PM
gypsy I guess I left myself wide open for that one!
08-01-02 09:54 PM
glencar Well, I had to just step in there! But thanks for getting the joke! BTW I was at your Anita site last night & it's very well-done. The web is amazing, sometimes.
08-01-02 10:14 PM
gypsy Thanks, glencar! That's nice of you!
08-02-02 09:51 AM
parmeda "To be honest, I'm finding it hard to find a man who isn't overwhelmed by my family."

Really, Liz...well then, change your name...pack up your shit...and get the hell out of Dodge. See what it's like not to ride off of your daddy's coat tails...AND GET A LIFE THEN!

I can't stand ungrateful children. She should be on her knees every night thanking God her father IS, who he is.
08-02-02 09:59 AM
nankerphelge Gypsy, I am heartbroken over your take on me! I am rarely disrespectful of anyone -- especially all you hot little stinkers. Now sheep -- that's a different story. They seem all cuddly and cute, but they are not -- cloven hooved beasts they are. Treat them accordingly -- they like it rough anyway!

Yeah he's lookin for trouble today -- quick, someone Nankquilize him...

08-02-02 10:01 AM
Joey "See what it's like not to ride off of your daddy's coat tails...AND GET A LIFE THEN!

I can't stand ungrateful children. She should be on her knees every night thanking God her father IS, who he is. "

Man you said it ! Riding the coattails is a gift . Look at our current President ...............he rode his Father's coattails all the way to the White House and more power to him . Hell , the whole Bush family rode Ronald Reagan's coattails into the White House .

"Ronald Reagan was a liberal Democrat the first fifty five years of his life Ronnie "

H. R. Puffin Joe

08-02-02 03:23 PM
moy i don't agree with some of your posts, let's be serious, she will never find a true love, she can't hide under other name or a new life

she's that kind of "poor rich girls" that never are really happy in anything, if she is succesful as a model, everybody will say "is because of her mother", she cries all nights when she's alone in her bedroom because she can't find someone interested in the real liz

no, is not that easy mates, i know someone in a similar situation and is really sad

i'm sure she has a real hard life and carries a very heavy weight, she will always be "the daughter of mick and jerry" and not the real liz, the woman, the real person
08-02-02 03:40 PM
nankerphelge I'm sure being the kid of a celeb is not easy. But fact is, that's what she is -- she can whine about it or do something about it. I haven't got a whole lotta time to feel sorry for her.
08-02-02 03:49 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
moy wrote:
i don't agree with some of your posts, let's be serious, she will never find a true love, she can't hide under other name or a new life

she's that kind of "poor rich girls" that never are really happy in anything, if she is succesful as a model, everybody will say "is because of her mother", she cries all nights when she's alone in her bedroom because she can't find someone interested in the real liz

no, is not that easy mates, i know someone in a similar situation and is really sad

i'm sure she has a real hard life and carries a very heavy weight, she will always be "the daughter of mick and jerry" and not the real liz, the woman, the real person

She is a real person and not a literary/soap opera character, Moy. And I'm sure there are men (and women if she so chooses! - and sheep too!!!) out there who can get beyond her dreadfully limiting family issues. Quite easily really. She just seems like a lightweight melodramatic teen from what little I've seen. Doesn't matter who your parents are to be on that trip. Ever been to high school? Or the mall? By the way - I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who would kill for her "hard life." Start up the violins....Maybe one day she'll be as cool as her half sister Jade...or she could marry an accountant and have 3.5 kids and home school and stay married until she's 40 something and find out he's cheating with his 25 year old secretary (who's a hermaphrodite) and - jesus this is insane...

08-02-02 03:55 PM
Maxlugar Nanky,

You must learn to open your heart wider.

Make your soul open up wide and say "ahhh".

Feel for her. Empathize. Greater understanding brings us closer not only to each other but with God.

In "Group" we have to "become" another person. So we had to turn to the person next to us and disrobe. Then we stared at each others bodies for 40 minutes. We then had to put on the clothes of that person and look in the mirror and say, "I understand you, for you are me. I love me."

It was one of the most moving experiences of my life. It got so quite that I could hear angles speaking among each other. It was almost like a low giggle. And almost like it was coming from within the mirror. Or possibly behind the mirror. Yes, low laughter coming from behind the mirror. That's what it sounded like.

Anyway, my point is open up my Nanky and see just what is inside.

I think you'll like what you see.

Bless you!

Maxy.
08-02-02 04:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot I've always been in love with myself Maxy.

How the hell can I make amyone else happy, if I'm not happy myself?

Some say I'm a conceited bastard, with an ego the size of Montana.

I just say, I'm the bomb.

It ain't ego if you can back it up...it's simply the truth.

So let the "angles" giggle from behind the mirror...who fucking cares about them.

You are MaxLugar. And you are the bomb.

And if you want your offspring to be the bomb...you have to stay the bomb yourself.

SS, C-muthafuckin'-10
08-02-02 06:18 PM
Maxlugar I'm so sorry about the "quite" and the "angles" Sir Stonesy!

Maxy has no time for proof reading at work.

Love me more, for I need it!

Make the giggling stop!

J. Edgar Maxy!
08-02-02 06:36 PM
nankerphelge Make the giggling stop.

Very nice.

And Stoney, I can't believe anyone would ever say that your ego is limited to the size of Montana. But you are the fucking bomb!

08-02-02 11:09 PM
Maxlugar Naky!!!!!

You ae my best pal Rock on!!!!

Keepi t Dirty Work!!!

Dority!!! Work!!!

nanky!!!!!!!!

Frig yeah!!!
08-03-02 05:53 AM
F505 A very smart girl that Liz, just like her father

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road