ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mixing and overdubbing Primitive Cool
Right Track Studios, NYC - March 1987
Rob Verhorst
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: header pic Return to archive
08-01-02 05:55 AM
luxury1 Oh Christ, take it down, please--My man just looks a little too fruity in this outfit. Oh, wait, that's right, other "certain" board members may find this one utterly appealing.
08-01-02 06:44 AM
nankerphelge Yeah that one's a bit much -- I love the one of him from '78 where everyone threw shoes up on stage during Beast of Burden!! Ever see that one!

08-01-02 08:13 AM
parmeda True..the outfit is a little "much", but then again...that's Mick being "Mick".

(I still wanna be the "X"....)
08-01-02 08:42 AM
TomL Does the X mean no more entry that way?
08-01-02 08:54 AM
parmeda lol....heck no, Tom
I'd love to be on that ass!
08-01-02 08:57 AM
TomL As much as I love em I can't go thwere. On the other hand go for it Pam
08-01-02 09:01 AM
parmeda awe...thanks honey.
And you know if I could, I would!
08-01-02 12:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I love the one of him from '78 where everyone threw shoes up on stage during Beast of Burden!! Ever see that one!

This is it:

It is by Lynn Goldsmith, she sent me recently one very special pic pf Mick Jagger; I'm gonna upload it for the ladies tonight

I selected Baron Wolman as the last pix of the Stones by him are in 1978. But I think that the best shots of 1978 are by Lynn, just check Rolling Stone 273 November 7, 1978 for a small dose.
08-01-02 12:05 PM
nankerphelge Hey someone threw some Chuckie-T Cons up there!!
Wasn't me!
08-01-02 01:34 PM
Riffhard I remember that Rollingstone issue.I think the story behind that picture was when Mick sang the line "got no shoes on my feet" he followed it with spoken word "can I get some shoes for my feet!"The rest is history.Ronnie said they were all dodging shoes and laughing their collective asses off!

Thanks for posting that Gerardo!Great memories!

Riffhard
08-01-02 01:51 PM
nankerphelge That musta been so cool to have been up front for that -- rainin' shoes on the man!!
08-01-02 01:57 PM
David funny. that is until somebody looses an eye.
[Edited by David]
08-01-02 01:59 PM
nankerphelge You sound like my mother!
08-01-02 10:04 PM
Martha Thanks for posting the photo Voodoo...I'd never seen it or heard the story before...and Mick looks good enough to eat in that shot...yum!

Too f*ckin' hot in Ohio...but peace be with you,
martha
08-01-02 10:30 PM
Boomhauer Looks like Mick is saying, "Shit, Keef, I saht on dat wet paint spot. Shit!!!"
08-01-02 11:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header... in fact a double header, just click on the visible header and you'll find a hidden header used two years ago on Mick's birthday

Last show of the tour - Oakland Coliseum - July 26, 1978
Baron Wolman

I want to thank in public Mr. Baron Wolman as he gave a very cool gift when my daughter Fernanda was born... a B&W photo of Frank Zappa colored by hand by him, signed and with his gallery seal. Cool!!!
08-01-02 11:53 PM
TomL Rock On Voodoo. See ya soon.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road