ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mixing and overdubbing Primitive Cool
Right Track Studios, NYC - March 1987
Rob Verhorst
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Fleabit ! Return to archive Page: 1 2
07-31-02 02:07 PM
Joey Happy Happy Birthday today Fleabit ! ( # 28 ) .......you look twenty eight !!!!!!!!!!!!

And Happy Happy Birthday to Sir Stonesalot and your young Joey tomorrow ( August 1st )

Ahhh summer B-Days ! Ya gotta love em ! Mmmmmmm !

Go Leos !!!!

Sir Joey

07-31-02 02:54 PM
Sir Stonesalot Thanks Joey...I'm sure "Dave Martz" appreciates the sentiment. LOL!

Happy B-day also to Maxy and TomL!

Hope you all get your knobs gobbled.

I'm getting better with age...just like a fine cabernet. Getting older beats the hell out of the alternative.
07-31-02 02:55 PM
jb Joey, my birthday is 10/11/62...please remeber jb...
07-31-02 02:57 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh, and by the way Joey. You are older than me...and I'll bet TomL is older than both of us...maybe he's older than both of us COMBINED!

That'd make you about as old as dirt...right TomL?
07-31-02 03:01 PM
jb Sorry-happy birthday joey...how old are you now? I will be reaching the colon awareness age of 40 and plan on taking large quantities of saw palmetto to keep the prostate healthy.
07-31-02 03:02 PM
sirmoonie Steelie has been colon aware since his teens.
07-31-02 03:13 PM
sirmoonie Oh, and I forgot.

Happy birthday to all you guys! More power to yas! Cheers, Bass Special!
07-31-02 03:27 PM
Joey Joey was born August 1st , 1964 and became a Stones ' fan one year later with the release of the hit single " Satisfaction "

I represent the last of the Baby boomers and thus that glorious spike when it all seemed possible and there was a feeling in this country that we really could do everything ..............here , there and everywhere !

It is a shame many of you younger folks are too young to remeber the glorious decade known simply as the ' 60's . Led by our glorious leader , LBJ , a new beginning was created in this beautiful country with epochal achievements like " The Great Society " , " War on Poverty " , " Civil Rights Act " , " Voting Rights Act " , and , of course , " Vietnam " ! God we spent a lot of our treasure on that miserable little country over there half a world away ..........................not to mention the five years I spent in the Quang Tri Province South Vietnam , down in the trenches , slugging it out with Charlie , while pussies like most of you were snug in your beds , smoking Chiba , and listening to " Let it Bleed "

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

there......Joey feel better and ready for nap nap !

Joeykins

07-31-02 03:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot I didn't know that they let 5 year olds enlist for the Nam.

You must have looked old for your age, or the enlistment NCO must have been on LSD.
07-31-02 03:50 PM
sirmoonie Acid, man. Acid. What a drug.

Hope you guys get some good acid for your birthdays! Cheers!
07-31-02 03:51 PM
jb Joey, I always thought you were in your 50's!!! Wow, this is great news!
07-31-02 04:10 PM
Joey "Joey, I always thought you were in your 50's!!! Wow, this is great news! "

You want some great news ?????

Part II of Howard Stern's interview with Hugh Hefner's girlfriend will be on the " E " Network this evening -- Should be anyway .

Man that Hef can pick them -- you think it's the money ........or the shoes ?

Please , I's gots to know !

" Help Me Ronnie "

Joe

Fly

Joefly

07-31-02 05:47 PM
Martha It definitely ain't the shoes...but that smoking jacket...
07-31-02 06:10 PM
gypsy Happy Birthday, Joey, SirStonesalot, & Fleabit! I have a birthday coming up on the 18th.
Leos rock!!!
07-31-02 07:39 PM
Gazza Christ..what a collection of misfits

Happy birthdays(s) to all of you!
07-31-02 09:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here in Wonderland we, as the mad hatter celebrate the non-birthday so HAPPY NON-BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU!!
07-31-02 10:21 PM
Maxmeister [quote]Joey wrote:
Happy Happy Birthday today Fleabit ! ( # 28 ) .......you look twenty eight !!!!!!!!!!!!

And Happy Happy Birthday to Sir Stonesalot and your young Joey tomorrow ( August 1st )

Happy Birthday FPM! I hope you're having a good one.
SS and Joey, have a great day. Since I've quit counting, you two will be catching up with me in no time.
I'm sure all three of you are celebrating with the usual. Sex, drugs, and The Stones!

Rick
07-31-02 11:19 PM
BILL PERKS Joey was a highly trained tunnel rat,who used his schphincter to infiltrate the cong.He was captured and forced to endure hours of torture listening to "a quick one" by the who.he was wounded when he refused back door entrance to a soul brother.He said "no boom boom with soul brother,too beaucoup,too beaucoup!"And we are left with the scars.
08-01-02 12:22 AM
parmeda A very Happy Birthday to all of you...and may your cakes be Chocolate!

Pam
08-01-02 01:01 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hmmmmmm Pammmmmy...are you black? Mmmmmmmmmm you could be my chocolate cake.....I could bury my candle deep into your sweet black icing...and devour your moist, delicious...cake. Yeahhhhhhhhhh Pammmmmmmmm....let me drive you down the Hershey Highway.....Ohhhhhhhhhh....

(The above was just a small sample of an infantile male, taking an innocent remark from a lovely lady, and turning it into sexual innuendo. I am so fucking good at doing that. It should be my job.)

08-01-02 01:50 AM
parmeda It took me at least 10 minutes to stop laughing!!!

My dear Stonesalot...I am not black,(lmao AGAIN!) I love the gesture. What an imagination!! Gotta love ya for that one, you got me. Hey, we should compare notes on that subject...you'd be surprised!

You, especially...have a great birthday!

Pam

08-01-02 01:55 AM
Martha Besides my rock and roll idols my Grandmother was the most important adult in my young life...she was a Leo...I dig Leo's.....Happy Birhtday to you all...and SIr Stonesalot I lost it on that post too...you are a riot.

Let's Rock...it's a party now!

Martha
08-01-02 06:57 AM
TomL Thanks to all. Older than both of you combined? Lets see. I was born 8/1/58. I am hoping this evening my present will be airfare to south fla and I will get tix to both shows. Who knows. Hope FPM and maxy have a good day. Can't wait for the tour to start. I am getting so pumped. Hope to meet you guys at Giants stad or somewhere else on the tour. Going to get smashed and stoned this evening. Rock on brothers, on with the show.
08-01-02 09:33 AM
Joey 'He was captured and forced to endure hours of torture listening to "a quick one" by the who.he was wounded when he refused back door entrance to a soul brother.He said "no boom boom with soul brother,too beaucoup,too beaucoup!"And we are left with the scars.'

You make young Joey laugh like Hell !

I have got my eye on you !

Jo Jo
08-01-02 09:39 AM
Joey "Happy Birthday FPM! I hope you're having a good one.
SS and Joey, have a great day. Since I've quit counting, you two will be catching up with me in no time.
I'm sure all three of you are celebrating with the usual. Sex, drugs, and The Stones! "

Thanks Maxmeister !!!!! Can you believe it has been one year since " The Cleveland Summit " ??????

Christ time flies by ....................hope to see you in Denver next year !

Joey

08-01-02 10:45 AM
steel driving hammer To FPM from Da Zim.

May God bless and keep you always,
May your wishes all come true,
May you always do for others
And let others do for you.
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung,
May you stay forever young,

May you grow up to be righteous,
May you grow up to be true,
May you always know the truth
And see the lights surrounding you.
May you always be courageous,
Stand upright and be strong,

May your hands always be busy,
May your feet always be swift,
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful,
May your song always be sung,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young.

Long May You Ride....
08-01-02 11:28 AM
Maxlugar Oh Fleabit!

Happy Birthday!

Another year to live, love and make new friends!

And thank you Joey for remembering my Birthday (July 29th)

I am a Leo, sign of friendship.

I am now 36 years old and better than EVER!

No, don't believe me?

Well watch THIS!:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm wamma-lamma!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm wamma-lamma!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Wamma-lamma ding dong MAXY!

Yep. Better than ever.

Frig' yeah!

Stones!

M. Lugarfly.
08-01-02 12:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot HA! Lugar!

YOU are 3 days older than me. That's right, you were 36 3 days before I was 36.

I don't know what that means, but if it's good, then that's what I meant.

Didja get the stuff I sent?

Boinnnnng!!

Actually Maxy, you and my Dad share the 29th. Good things must happen on the 29th....and except for Joey...Aug 1st as well....well, except for World War 1...that was a bad thing. So Joey and WW1 happened on Aug 1, but TomL & I make up for that.

Why?

Because we are so awesome.

I'm so cool, my farts don't even stink.

Not like that stuck up old biddy that rode up the elevator with us at the Rennaisance. Woooooooooooo! That bitch's ass was STANKY!

Man, that was a cool weekend. I miss you guys...well, not FPM so much, cause I can hang out with him whenever, but the rest of you guys...MSG is coming though....

SPIV the ever-livin' shit outta me!
08-01-02 12:28 PM
nankerphelge You did that to 2 women in the elevator -- that was classic!! Can you imagine what they thought with all us assholes plowed into that tiny elevator stoned and snickering like 16 year olds!! What a friggin sight!

Just finished my last big project before the tour starts -- so now I can concentrate. Got to concentrate. Got to concentrate. Now batting, Manny Mota....

08-01-02 12:39 PM
Joey "HA! Lugar!

YOU are 3 days older than me. That's right, you were 36 3 days before I was 36.

I don't know what that means, but if it's good, then that's what I meant. "

Damn Straight it's good ! It means that you guys missed the draft ................no elephant grass and rice paddies for you two .

" Help Me Ronnie "

and now ..............................This :

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo
Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo
Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

Bunny

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo

Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road