ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Nice, France leaving for the show - 7th August 2006
Š ˙˙Alphafrance with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Who To Play In The Corn Fields! Return to archive
7th August 2006 11:53 AM
Jumping Jack 07.08.06 The Who to play Des Moines
Get ready Des Moines!

The Who will play the Des Moines Wells Fargo Center on Tuesday, September 26th.

Club presale will take place on Wednesday, August 9th at 10:00am and tickets will go on sale to the public on August 12th at 10:00am.

No Atlanta??? WTF???
7th August 2006 12:14 PM
Kilroy I like to see them here in this Corn Field, out behind my barn........A real Corn field.
7th August 2006 01:34 PM
jb They are selling fairly well...
7th August 2006 01:50 PM
Fiji Joe
7th August 2006 01:51 PM
RollingstonesUSA I can't wait to see The Who!
7th August 2006 01:54 PM
jb I will not see them as they are not coming to S. Fla. They seem to be hitting the right markets this time with better than average results. The Stones, in contrast, have, imo, made some mistakes in their choices this time.
7th August 2006 02:02 PM
Dan They are also playing San Jose Nov 8 which pretty much rules them out as opening for the Stones in Oakland or Phoenix. Wherever did that silly rumor come from?

Also just pulled up Sec E row 13 for the Hollywood Bowl. Decent seat but too expensive for $170. Saw Queen/Paul Rodgers from the same section for $16 and Nine Inch Nails for $15. I'd pay $40-50 to see The Who from there.
7th August 2006 02:13 PM
MrPleasant This can't be good for Pete.

7th August 2006 02:19 PM
jb I think the Who opening for the Stones was always more a dream than reality. Why would they? They are in the same ranks in terms of legendary groups, and as much as it hurts to admit, have always blown our boys off the stage ..............
7th August 2006 03:15 PM
Jumping Jack Quite true. The Stones need crappers like Canine West to look good by comparison. I guess they learned something from SARS afterall.
7th August 2006 03:31 PM
RollingstonesUSA Kayne West is fuckin' AWFUL!
7th August 2006 03:33 PM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Kayne West is fuckin' AWFUL!

Not someone I would pay to see, but really, but for a few times, most of their opening acts in mordern times have sucked..I saw "The Fly's" in Tampa!!!!!!!!
[Edited by jb]
7th August 2006 03:33 PM
RollingstonesUSA Ok Go! Should open up for The Stones, I love that band!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)