ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Nice, France leaving for the show - 7th August 2006
Š ˙˙Alphafrance with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Detroit Tigers Return to archive
7th August 2006 02:37 AM
pdog Someone told me the clinched there division. Is this the earliest a team has clinched?
Anyway a few months ago when Monkey Man was bragging on his Mets, I said NY Mets and Detroit tiger in The Series...
I'm predicting this, not predicted, predicting this! I'm always wrong too!
7th August 2006 03:03 AM
RollingstonesUSA
7th August 2006 05:35 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:
Someone told me the clinched there division. Is this the earliest a team has clinched?

Math is not your strong suit is it?

7th August 2006 07:28 AM
Coming Down Again The Tigers and the Stones are my two pop culture passions.

I was at the game Saturday night when Pudge hit the walk off homer. Comerica park was electric and it almost brought a tear to my eye. It takes me back to my days as a kid in the 80's when the Tigers were the toast of the town.

They haven't clinched but you should check them out this month if you want to watch some good ball. The play the Twins (starting tonight) and the White Sox a bunch of times so it should be pretty entertaining.
7th August 2006 07:48 AM
lotsajizz Tigers are now the best team in baseball....
7th August 2006 10:02 AM
gimmekeef Nice to see the Tigers back on top....but until baseball implements a real salary cap the sport will never again even come close to rivalling the NFL as the #1 sport.
7th August 2006 11:31 AM
Some Guy I was born in Detroit. I know the Tigers.
7th August 2006 11:39 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
Someone told me the clinched there division. Is this the earliest a team has clinched?

I never ck the baseball standings. But I have noticed a decrease lately in threads about the White Sox and quoting Journey songs.

I suspect that Pug has stopped believing.
7th August 2006 02:23 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Math is not your strong suit is it?

I'm not as educated as you, but then again, I'm not an asshole like you and I have friends!
All I did was ask a question, You don't have answer just sarcasm. Your education was money well spent. The proof is in your posting skills!
7th August 2006 02:36 PM
RollingstonesUSA Will A-Rod be traded after the season....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)