ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Nice, France leaving for the show - 7th August 2006
Š ˙˙Alphafrance with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: On BitTorrents: check this (couldn't resist!) Return to archive
6th August 2006 08:49 PM
Jair http://bushtorrent.com/about.php

About me

Welcome to BushTorrent.Com I'm the president of the United BitTorrents of America.

This site was created by me to show you how smart I really am. I have the latest best torrents from any website I want. Since I own the Internet this was an easy thing to do.

I have a great love of torrent technology, but like most Texans we have a hard time knowing how to use technology. BushTorrent.Com makes everyone an expert in no time. Heck, if I can do it any one can. Since you must be on a computer reading this you're halfway there to the best and funniest way to download torrents.

I have made this site all about me. I wanted discussion forums so I can see what you all say about me - just kidding. I'll be writing a blog so you will know what is really going on in my life. I also have a section with my favourite downloads from all around the world in all different languages, including some in my language. Of course I will have my famous quotations and my special photo album just for your viewing.

See, I am partial to country music and I wanted a way to get what song I wanted when I wanted it when I go bike riding. Voila! I created BushTorrent.Com. Here I can find my favorite songs and they're in my IPod in a heartbeat. I found some news video from Hurricane Katrina on BushTorrent.Com and golly gee, that hurricane really did destroy New Orleans. It's important that we educate ourselves and keep ourselves entertained or life just ain't worth living.

When my wife Laura is busy as First Lady she likes to find her favorite Ronald Reagan movie ( Bedtime with Bonzo) on BushTorrent.Com instead of having to run down to the video rental store. Laura likes her music in the MP3 format (old fashioned girl that she is) and she is not disappointed here, she now has every Billy Ray Cyrus song ever recorded.

My twin daughters Jenna and Laura tell me they really like unusual art films. They were so thrilled to get the "Paris Hilton" art film. I should make time and watch that French torrent with them.

Freedom of speech was born in the USA and I want to spread these freedoms all over the world. My website will help you find what you need through my reliable sources. See, I want freedom of speech to be free.

Plus I have a feeling I am going to need this job.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)